Anyone really believe Harris respects Biden?

Not only no, but hell no.
She's going to run over him every chance she gets.
She see's his poor health as an opportunity
Anyone who believes she will defer to him is crazy

It's kind of like asking it you respect a fern.

I call him Joe Biden.

faux-potted-boston-fern-o.jpg

Not only no, but hell no.
She's going to run over him every chance she gets.
She see's his poor health as an opportunity
Anyone who believes she will defer to him is crazy

Watching her sitting in that chair when Biden was mumbling you could see the gears moving as to: How do I get rid of this dolt. She even smirked at Biden.

She is a nasty piece of work, the worst kind with no actual talent, and if Biden wins she will be a heartbeat away from being POTUS. That should frighten any sane American.

Hell no...she thinks he is a rapist. She is an opportunist with no integrity. Like most democrats.

You gotta admit, right-wingers and most centrists really hate women who are far more intelligent than themselves. And they want everyone to know it.

LOL No one hates for her intelligence there buddy. Her intelligence is telling her if Biden gets elected then she's the next POTUS when Biden drops dead or is taken out of office for dementia. That's her intelligence.

You can bet Biden isn't concerned with her intelligence. If intelligence was something he wanted he would have picked Tulsi Gabbard, not Harris who has loads of baggage.

You gotta admit, right-wingers and most centrists really hate women who are far more intelligent than themselves. And they want everyone to know it.

Just admit your main reason you like the VP pick is the color of her skin. Intelligence has little to do with it.

I'm just wondering if black voters will relate to someone with a skin color closer to Sicilian than African-american.

Forum List

Back