anyone just not CARE about the NFL new season

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have zero interest of any kind. Sure I will watch the playoffs but only a few games.

My fav thing about Woke NFL is the the weekly injury report

I have zero interest of any kind. Sure I will watch the playoffs but only a few games.

Wait, you mean they are still playing football?

I thought they gave all that up when the treasonous behavior on the field started.

Besides, it was all blacks when I gave up, like basketball. Not of interest.

I don't watch any professional sports.

I just don't see the point in watching overpaid pampered athletes play a child's game

I also use to be a major college basketball fan.
But times changed, and not for the better.
I never liked the NBA because it was all about the top players and showcasing their talents.
College basketball was more team based and disciplined.
But that has changed. It is now like "pre-NBA"... all about individuals trying to spotlight their skills just like NBA.

I just don't see the point in watching overpaid pampered athletes play a child's game
That is the NBA.
NBA is damn near getting to be like pro wrestling. It is all about the show. They changed rules, and referee very differently depending on who has the ball. Players that sell tickets get away with murder. The league ensures they get to be in the spotlight.

I can't really get into the NFL until around Thanksgiving - the season's too long and there are too many playoff teams now. And I'm starting to feel that way about college football as well. Pro football was better when they allowed teams to play defense and didn't give participation trophies to teams that play .500 ball during the regular season. And college was good when they didn't allow Alabama to play Tallahassee Community College, Alaska State, or whatever lame ass team that they want to scrimmage against and pad their win total with.

Already got some money down in Caesars for the Super Bowl. Of course, if you're a Raiders fan...you can't afford to go to any games.

I can afford anything I want, I just don't care to support a bunch of whiney twats.

I am a huge college football fan. But I will watch the NFL teams with former Crimson Tide players starting. Look for New England to retake the throne.

Not to mention they are a bunch of domestic violence inclined assholes.

I live in "Steeler Country," but I have little interest. There are a few players that I will follow, just to see how they are doing.

The best thing about football season is that the golf courses are nearly empty on Sunday afternoons (when the Steelers are playing). It really pisses me off that they have messed with the schedule to make so many games on other days.

If the NFL simply disbanded, the biggest impact would be on the crime rate...it would double.

Just drafted by Fantasy team, I am excited for the new season

Will watch some games, far more of a college football fan when it comes to watching the games.

Just drafted by Fantasy team, I am excited for the new season

Will watch some games, far more of a college football fan when it comes to watching the games.

I grew up in the MW !!! One of the few Jewish places in the MW is where is grew up

Ahh...

The old "I don't care soooooo much that I'll make a thread about it--and comment on it trick." It's a favorite of no-life losers....so I'm not surprised at the OP.

Raiders all the way...to another mediocre season!

Forum List

Back