Anyone good with graphics?

Originally posted by dmp
My question to you - trying to be meek and not face your wrath... are you adamant, adamantine, austere, bullheaded, changeless, chiseled, dead set, definite, determined, fixed, hanging tough, hard-lined, incompliant, inelastic, inexorable, inflexible, intransigent, invariable, locked in, obdurate, single-minded, solid, static, stern, stringent, unalterable, unbending, unbreakable, unchanging, uncompromising, undeviating, unmoving, unpermissive, unrelenting, unyielding on the orange/black?? it IS a bit abrasive...I was sorta hoping this would be a chance to swap to a brighter, more cheerful colour scheme :)

Hmmmm... How about lazy? :laugh:

If I stray away from the black and orange, it's not just a few setting that'll need to be changed - I'll have to replace every button image on the board as well.

Originally posted by dmp
I could help... :D

What if I donate $50??? :D

You want to donate money so that you can help me? LOL

I'm willing to change it, I just don't have the energy to do it right now. Replacing the logo is as easy as renaming the original and uploading the new. Then I'll need to find a new button set that will replace the current orange ones and match the color scheme of the new logo. The color scheme for all the borders will require editing a few entries in the administration control panel as well as a few pages of the html code.

Originally posted by jimnyc
You want to donate money so that you can help me? LOL

I'm willing to change it, I just don't have the energy to do it right now. Replacing the logo is as easy as renaming the original and uploading the new. Then I'll need to find a new button set that will replace the current orange ones and match the color scheme of the new logo. The color scheme for all the borders will require editing a few entries in the administration control panel as well as a few pages of the html code.

I used to Administer ProbeTalk.com - I have some experience there...Albeit my role was (get this) Member-Staff liasion...I'd handle squabbles and banning, and other user-account stuff. Let me know if you think I can help w/ anything :)

The $50 was to motivate you to get off your rump and find some nice, complimentary colours...which HOPEFULLY match my logo designs.

:p

:D

ok, I'll start hunting around for new buttons and hopefully change it before too long. The first one is fine. The second one is one long banner, can you cut that up into 3 pictures to match the 3 currently at the top? I have to run to the dentist in a few moments and get drilled, so my mind is elsewhere right now! LOL

Originally posted by jimnyc
ok, I'll start hunting around for new buttons and hopefully change it before too long. The first one is fine. The second one is one long banner, can you cut that up into 3 pictures to match the 3 currently at the top? I have to run to the dentist in a few moments and get drilled, so my mind is elsewhere right now! LOL
Right - I just put them together so you'd see what they'd look like :D

hehe

Forum List

Back