Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

Democrats didn't care that Bill Clinton was an adulterer.

Well I guess that makes it okay for Trumpsters not to care that Trump is an adulterer- because you admire Bill Clinton so much.

You have a problem with reading comprehension. You're the one that brought up Trump but seem not to care about Bill's actions.

Do you care about Trump being a serial adulterer?
Just curious did you have a hissy fit about Wiener showing his wiener over the Internet and about Bill get non sex bj's in the WH while he was having Christians bombed into oblivion so he could be a muslim hero overseas?

Just curious- do you care that Trump is a serial adulterer?

Just curious - Do you care that Bill Clinton is?

Democrats didn't care that Bill Clinton was an adulterer.

Well I guess that makes it okay for Trumpsters not to care that Trump is an adulterer- because you admire Bill Clinton so much.

You have a problem with reading comprehension. You're the one that brought up Trump but seem not to care about Bill's actions.

Just curious did you have a hissy fit about Wiener showing his wiener over the Internet and about Bill get non sex bj's in the WH while he was having Christians bombed into oblivion so he could be a muslim hero overseas?

Since you are so ready to accuse the man do you have first hand knowledge or proof of this?

Michelle's problem is her own racism towards whites and hispanics shows.

Her lack of health knowledge created an unsustainable program in the schools for growing children. You can call that accomplished but I don't and that has nothing to do with racism it has to do with facts.

LOL- her 'racism' towards whites and hispanics?

Has she called Mexicans rapists?

Michelle Obama has promoted a nutrition program passed by Congress- and promoted healthier eating for children. Why you think promoting healthier eating for children is a bad thing is.

You were the one who said "Melania' would 'bring back class' to the White House.

What is 'classier' about Melania than Michelle in your mind- other than their skin color?
That nutritional program was designed by Michelle and big business goons. You don't limit a child's calorie intake on a daily basis. Children grow in spurts. You don't mandate children eat more food products that have been desiccated with chemicals or meat that has been fed those desiccated grain products that are enhanced with enzymes, from e.coli, fungi, arsenic and other toxins. Fat stores toxins, when the body does not recognize something as food it stores it which results in fat. Bleached white bread is toxic as it contains 'alloxan' which damages the Pancreas. If you were really concerned for ALL children's health you wouldn't try to skip around and play hop scotch so you don't insult those who are destroying the children's health because they were donors of your husband's last campaign. That desiccating the produce takes the nutrition out of the food.

Has Melania said "let's make white America great". I have not heard her say anything like that. Plus as you said she already has the capability to speak in five languages. She has an established little international fashion business enterprise of her own.

I will give Michelle this much; she has a clown for a husband and that itself would be hard to overcome. View attachment 82144

My grandfather ate all that stuff you mentioned and it killed him with a heart attack when he was 97 years old.

Well my grandparents lived to the century mark and they did not have to eat grains with glyphosate and other toxins grown into them not did hey have vaccines and water they is full of toxins while they were just babes. So your point is worthless as the children now are under assault by every means imaginable for a profit for a few.

If you grandparents lived to the 100 mark without vaccines congratulations!

But I am sure that they knew plenty of friends and family that died or were crippled by diseases that we now have vaccines for- polio being the most notable.

Children are under assault by vaccines like schools are under assault by fences.

Well their children survived without vaccines and I did also. Don't play in poo, another person's ass or water tainted polio infected poo and you will probably be okay. If somehow you have to be involved with an area that could have these infectious agents wash good and be careful not to get the germs in you.

Since you are so ready to accuse the man do you have first hand knowledge or proof of this?

My problem with Syriusly on this matter is that he brings up Trump but ignores that biggest playboy that has ever held the office.

My problem with Syriusly on this matter is that he brings up Trump but ignores that biggest playboy that has ever held the office.
I'd say those are personal problems at best it is the way that Billy and Hillary have treated people along the way that makes them criminal. People are too willing to throw stones when they want their own way and that goes for both parties and their perspective agendas that abuse the people in general.

She is Legal, she went through the proper immigration process
She has her own design and beauty businesses.
She also won a $50 million suit over a promotions and distribution dispute of her products
Ivanka also has a similar business, but high end

How would you feel about having Trump's two ex-wives also speak at the convention? :popcorn:

And BTW, look at all the liberals who want Hillary to win this Fall, here on this thread defending Trump and his wife.. Interesting...you'd almost think that...

Not a chance that the GOP want to remind everyone that Trump has been married 3 times-and that all of those children being paraded around are from his ex-wives he cheated on.

Not that any of Trump''s supporters care that he is an adulterer.

But none of that has anything to do with attacking Melania for her accent or her national origin- or even for marrying Trump.
Instead of running off your big mouth, do a bit of research:

Why Did Donald Trump & Marla Maples Divorce? They Have Remained Supportive Of Each Other @ Why Did Donald Trump & Marla Maples Divorce? They Have Remained Supportive Of Each Other

Ivana did claim she was divorcing Donald because he was having an affair with Marla - no proof ever presented but she got $20 million as a settlement.

Thanks for pointing out that one of Trump's ex-wives confirmed that Trump was having an affair.

http://gawker.com/remember-when-donald-trumps-wife-and-donald-trumps-mist-1754977102

As was reported widely in various magazines- including the confrontation between Ivana and Marla in Aspen
Donald Trump: ‘Most Powerful Men Have Affairs’
Infidelity was of particular interest as well. On several shows, Trump makes self-deprecating jabs about his extramarital affairs: “Seventy percent of Britons said infidelity can be forgiven. I guess I haven’t gone out with very many British women.”

In March, Trump, who had just married his third (and current) wife, Melania, two months earlier, shared dismay that a Boeing executive should be fired for an extra-marital affair. “If you really did a poll, I would bet you most of the powerful men running companies are having affairs,” he said.

Just imagine what Marla and Ivana might be saying if Donald didn't have them tied down by confidentiality clauses in the divorce settlements....

Still waiting for you to answer the question- do you care about Trump being a serial adulterer?

Still waiting for you to answer the question- do you care about Trump being a serial adulterer?

Still waiting on your answer about Bill. You don't have to answer. Your refusal to answer proves you only care about those you oppose and ignore those you support. Typical hypocritical Liberal. It's a private matter when your own does something but public when the other guys does.

You don't get it do you? It is not my business what he did between his wives. That is between them and him.

He became a new creature in Jesus Christ when he accepted Jesus Christ into his life.

You don't get it do you? It is not my business what he did between his wives. That is between them and him.

He became a new creature in Jesus Christ when he accepted Jesus Christ into his life.

Sad thing is people like Syriusly, when Bill Clinton did such things, said that it was a private matter.

Sad thing is people like Syriusly, when Bill Clinton did such things, said that it was a private matter.
When it comes to peoples sex lives it is a private matter unless they make it public. I don't see Donald Trump spouted his private matters all over the place so it is his business and his wife's business not mine. That same goes for anyone and their personal or private sins. Judgement is built within humankind and many cannot perceive that even though they call themselves Christians. If he makes his private life in the bedroom public while he is representing the people in an elected capacity then I may take issue with that.

When it comes to peoples sex lives it is a private matter unless they make it public. I don't see Donald Trump spouted his private matters all over the place so it is his business and his wife's business not mine. That same goes for anyone and their personal or private sins. Judgement is built within humankind and many cannot perceive that even though they call themselves Christians. If he makes his private life in the bedroom public while he is representing the people in an elected capacity then I may take issue with that.

For the most part, I agree. My contention is with the attitude that Syriusly took that Trump's, someone he opposes, should be public while Clinton's, someone he supported, should be private.

I don't like it but I trust the TRUMP so will go along and support the Trump as I figure that his wife will be ok . Heck , she has gotta be better than this current 'african amuricun' woman thats in the white house Silhouette.

There you go another racist asshole. Melanie qualifications cannot come close to Michele class.
Do you want me to tell you about Melanie?

From what I heard from Trump....... He will hire the best that know what they are doing .........
Her speech was fucked up. Is that they call the best and know what they are doing?

For the most part, I agree. My contention is with the attitude that Syriusly took that Trump's, someone he opposes, should be public while Clinton's, someone he supported, should be private.

I find it hilarious that "Conservative" believes he can read my mind.

And yes- I agree- Conservatives don't care that Trump is an adulterer. Conservatives have left any pretense that who they vote for is based upon the moral values of the candidate.

The Dems were seriously considering a guy who basically adopted himself to the Soviet Union, so what's the problem with Melania, who escaped when she was a teenager.

Melania didn't 'escape' anywhere. She was born in Slovenia- and 'escaped' by getting a modelling contract.

And good for her.

Getting out of the Soviet Bloc was escaping, bub.

There wasn't wall in Berlin fer nuttin'.

The sad thing is that people like you pulled your hair and whined and complained about Bill Clinton's lack of morals- but don't care about Trumps.

Personally, I hold Trump and Bill Clinton to the same standard- they are both adulterers. I will never vote for either.

I posit that the USMB Progs who are Bothered By Melania are either:

1. Neutered Beta Pajama Bois

2. Hideously Ugly Moustachioed Harridans

Both are threatened by Pretty Girls.

LOL- her 'racism' towards whites and hispanics?

Has she called Mexicans rapists?

Michelle Obama has promoted a nutrition program passed by Congress- and promoted healthier eating for children. Why you think promoting healthier eating for children is a bad thing is.

You were the one who said "Melania' would 'bring back class' to the White House.

What is 'classier' about Melania than Michelle in your mind- other than their skin color?
That nutritional program was designed by Michelle and big business goons. You don't limit a child's calorie intake on a daily basis. Children grow in spurts. You don't mandate children eat more food products that have been desiccated with chemicals or meat that has been fed those desiccated grain products that are enhanced with enzymes, from e.coli, fungi, arsenic and other toxins. Fat stores toxins, when the body does not recognize something as food it stores it which results in fat. Bleached white bread is toxic as it contains 'alloxan' which damages the Pancreas. If you were really concerned for ALL children's health you wouldn't try to skip around and play hop scotch so you don't insult those who are destroying the children's health because they were donors of your husband's last campaign. That desiccating the produce takes the nutrition out of the food.

Has Melania said "let's make white America great". I have not heard her say anything like that. Plus as you said she already has the capability to speak in five languages. She has an established little international fashion business enterprise of her own.

I will give Michelle this much; she has a clown for a husband and that itself would be hard to overcome. View attachment 82144

My grandfather ate all that stuff you mentioned and it killed him with a heart attack when he was 97 years old.

Well my grandparents lived to the century mark and they did not have to eat grains with glyphosate and other toxins grown into them not did hey have vaccines and water they is full of toxins while they were just babes. So your point is worthless as the children now are under assault by every means imaginable for a profit for a few.

If you grandparents lived to the 100 mark without vaccines congratulations!

But I am sure that they knew plenty of friends and family that died or were crippled by diseases that we now have vaccines for- polio being the most notable.

Children are under assault by vaccines like schools are under assault by fences.

Well their children survived without vaccines and I did also. Don't play in poo, another person's ass or water tainted polio infected poo and you will probably be okay. If somehow you have to be involved with an area that could have these infectious agents wash good and be careful not to get the germs in you.

Well I guess that should be comfort to all of the polio survivors out there- apparently they were all just playing in 'poo'.

I am old enough to have known polio survivors, walking on crutches if they were lucky.

Vaccines are the second greatest medical advance in human history- after modern sanitation. Vaccines eliminated small pox.

Yes- your ancestors apparently lived long enough without dying from small pox or diptheria, whooping cough and rubella AND polio.

They survived the disease lottery.

Of course a good chance you survived all of those diseases is because most everyone around you is vaccinated.

Forum List

Back