Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

It is utterly ungrateful to say that "they are not even good"
"Grateful"? What is it they contribute to my life that I should be grateful for?
when they are f-ing professionals.
Professionals who cannot even beat a team of high school boys. If I stand on the street corner farting and people give me money that makes me a professional farter. Would you be "grateful" for my contribution to ..... uhhh ..... ummmm ..... art? music? non-fossil fuel?
Do you know how many little girls worldwide there are who play soccer? Barely even 1% of them make it to the professional and number who make it tothe NT are even fewer.
And the point?
What if your sister or daughter reached that level? You wouldn't be proud?
Yes, when my daughter first learns how to stand on one foot I'd be proud. But we are talking about someone else's daughters or whatever pronoun dykes prefer these days. Why should I be proud of them?

They are well paid people
Not by me they ain't.

.... and represent the greatest country on the planet
Huh? Go **** a bunch of ***** !
... to love the USA, we have to root for people who tell us they hate us.
Who says you have to root for them in order to love the USA?
It doesn't work that way
I'm not so sure about that.
I thought many olympians were amateurs ?
Many? Aren't they all supposed to be amateurs at the Olympics or has the rule changed?

Spain just beat the Netharlands in a good game. Right now Sweden and Japan are in a good match. Sweden just scored.
It is a well played game they have going on.

"Grateful"? What is it they contribute to my life that I should be grateful for?

Professionals who cannot even beat a team of high school boys. If I stand on the street corner farting and people give me money that makes me a professional farter. Would you be "grateful" for my contribution to ..... uhhh ..... ummmm ..... art? music? non-fossil fuel?

And the point?

Yes, when my daughter first learns how to stand on one foot I'd be proud. But we are talking about someone else's daughters or whatever pronoun dykes prefer these days. Why should I be proud of them?
Of course, you are a Conservative and ptobably Christian too, so I understand you find itvhard to grasp the concept of admiring hard work and praising talent. :)

Forum List

Back