ANY Jew That Votes dim........??

Like every other stunt conservatives try this shit is going to blow up in their face and they will blame democrats instead of their short-sightedness, that way they never have to learn any valuable lessons.

Are you here to do some JOOOOOO hating with your fellow dims?

nazis-marching_1.jpg

dimocraps march in support of Obama
Fucking idiot does not know there is a difference between hating jews and disliking what our republicans and Israel's hard-liners are doing politically.

If what you are saying is true, then it must be feasible that there is a difference between hating Blacks and disliking Democrats and The President's hard line Leftist agenda.

Like every other stunt conservatives try this shit is going to blow up in their face and they will blame democrats instead of their short-sightedness, that way they never have to learn any valuable lessons.

Are you here to do some JOOOOOO hating with your fellow dims?

nazis-marching_1.jpg

dimocraps march in support of Obama
Fucking idiot does not know there is a difference between hating jews and disliking what our republicans and Israel's hard-liners are doing politically.

If what you are saying is true, then it must be feasible that there is a difference between hating Blacks and disliking Democrats and The President's hard line Leftist agenda.

If someone is acting hateful and cannot calmly explain themselves it is natural to assume that they are motivated by hate. I can calmly explain and defend any view I happen to hold without resorting to personal attacks and abuse, can you?

Arabs are also Semites. Sooo, anti-Semitism applies equally to Arabs. Look it up...
You're an idiopt. Anti Semitism means anti Jewish. Always has, always will. Obfuscating with word games doesnt change it.

Anti Semtiism is always, and has always been, a phenomenon of the Left. People mistakenly took Hitler for a right winger, so attributed his anti semitism to right wing philosophy. But it isnt so. The Progresssives have a long history of jew-hatred, starting with Father Charles Coughlin (OK he didnt start it). It continues to today.

When called on it you go full retard.

Let's get this straight once and for all: Are you saying that Arabs are NOT also Semites/Semitic?

Let me explain this in simple terms to you so you get it.
"Semite" is a language designation. Anyone speaking a Semitic language is a Semite. The German linquists developed the term in the 19th century.
Anti-Semitism doesnt mean someone who opposes speaking Semitic languages.
Anti-Semitism means hatred of the Jews. It has always meant that. That is all it means. The canard of "Arabs are Semites too" is absurd. It is what jew-hater trot out to deflect from their jew hatred.

Yep, the little Jewish Nazi should stay home but never impede your enemy when he's making a mistake.

Oh look, it's SuckMyCock, another leftist JOOOOOOOO hater.

Not all dimocraps are Jooooo hating fucktards - but virtually all Joooo hating fucktards are dimocraps.
Anti-Zionist isn't anti-Jew.. Even many Jews are anti-Zionists little friend.
Yeah, it pretty much is
So anti-Zionst Jews are anti-Semites? Interesting.

Arabs are also Semites. Sooo, anti-Semitism applies equally to Arabs. Look it up...
You're an idiopt. Anti Semitism means anti Jewish. Always has, always will. Obfuscating with word games doesnt change it.

Anti Semtiism is always, and has always been, a phenomenon of the Left. People mistakenly took Hitler for a right winger, so attributed his anti semitism to right wing philosophy. But it isnt so. The Progresssives have a long history of jew-hatred, starting with Father Charles Coughlin (OK he didnt start it). It continues to today.

Let's get this straight once and for all: Are you saying that Arabs are NOT also Semites/Semitic?

"Semite" is a language designation. Anyone speaking a Semitic language is a Semite. The German linquists developed the term in the 19th century.
Anti-Semitism means hatred of the Jews. It has always meant that. That is all it means. The canard of "Arabs are Semites too" is absurd. It is what jew-hater trot out to deflect from their jew hatred.

203713_original.jpg

203713_original.jpg

This is why you are a joke of a poster. Even when shown conclusively, absolutely to be wrong, you deflect to cartoons and clever memes.
It isnt my opinion, jackwad. It's the truth.

203713_original.jpg

This is why you are a joke of a poster. Even when shown conclusively, absolutely to be wrong, you deflect to cartoons and clever memes.

The truth? That's funny...

The root of the root word is Semite, which refers to one of the three biblical divisions of people, each consisting of descendants of one of Noah’s sons: Shem, Ham, and Japeth. According to the tradition, Shem’s descendants are the Jews and the Arabs, though there is some overlap with the children of Ham, who also include the peoples of North Africa. Japeth’s offspring, meanwhile, populated Central Asia and Europe. (Where East Asians, South Asians, and black Africans come from is a bit muddled.)

Are Anti-Semitic Arabs Self-Haters?

203713_original.jpg

The truth? That's funny...

The root of the root word is Semite, which refers to one of the three biblical divisions of people, each consisting of descendants of one of Noah’s sons: Shem, Ham, and Japeth. According to the tradition, Shem’s descendants are the Jews and the Arabs, though there is some overlap with the children of Ham, who also include the peoples of North Africa. Japeth’s offspring, meanwhile, populated Central Asia and Europe. (Where East Asians, South Asians, and black Africans come from is a bit muddled.)

Are Anti-Semitic Arabs Self-Haters?
Wow you can use google I'm impressed.
Seriously. You're an ignorant douchebag. Just fess up and move on with your pathetic life.

Forum List

Back