Any Jazz/Funk fans?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Been watching these girls for awhile. Particularly spectacular is the girl on the saxophone! She reminds me of David Sandborne

Sometimes the singing is good but sometimes it's not so great. But no matter what the music is ALWAYS GREAT.

Been watching these girls for awhile. Particularly spectacular is the girl on the saxophone! She reminds me of David Sandborne

Sometimes the singing is good but sometimes it's not so great. But no matter what the music is ALWAYS GREAT.

You've made it perfectly clear that you have an extreme fetish for Jap girls, but please just stop trying to convince us that they are talented musicians. They're not. They suck.

• Banned
You've made it perfectly clear that you have an extreme fetish for Jap girls, but please just stop trying to convince us that they are talented musicians. They're not. They suck.
What is the point of this trolling?

Your God has a fettish for minors so when are you going to confront that?

Oh come on...

Asian split tails enhance EVERYTHING.

Muslims hate EVERYONE so his asinine response fits
LOL...

Just so you know, that dude is more likely a fuckin Mennonite than a fucking mooselimb....

Just to establish my perspective, mooselimbs are cult members along the lines of democrooks. They're easily indoctrinated and not much smarter than sheep. Without modern technology and safety standards they would not exist at all.

Maybe if they could grow some tits they would sound better.
Tits are for babies...

Not that I don't like playing with them, and chick's enjoy it, they're not any more important as far as erotic shit goes than an ear lobe or a big toe.

Maybe if they could grow some tits they would sound better.
What the hell does that have to do with musicianship?
Just admit it, you're PISSED OFF because some women have the audacity to take the roles traditionally reserved for men. And to top it off they aren't covering their faces!

My "fettish" is with good music. Period. I've heard everything in America a hundred times over and it's been nice to get an influx of "new to me" hard music.

Your factoring in your opinion of their talent really means nothing on the end. For instance BandMaid is on their 10th album despite your opinion.

I share the music because it's new to most westerners and if it became more popular then it would bring more good music to our stagnant music scene here.

Now fuck off troll

I'm an athiest, I don't have a god.
LOL...

Yes you do, you just refuse to acknowledge Him.

You got free will though. It's on you.

I respect your perspective though and I'm not judging you. You're one of my favorite posters and I get a kick out of your shit.

Shine on you crazy fuckin diamond.

backout.gif

Forum List

Back