Any Democrats here concerned about violence from Trump supporters are brainwashed or they are simply monsters.- Nothing like the 2020 blm riots

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
There have already been far left US message board posters that have posted pictures of Trump supporters and they think that they have some thing. They post one picture of a guy with a skateboard hitting another guy. So these Democrats on the US message board and the Democrats in general who think that January 6 was a violent episode or that this protest in Manhattan can turn violent are simply either brainwashed or they are monsters motivated by the devil

There’s thousands of pictures probably more from the 2020 summer BLM riots of ruthless brutal violence including 25 murders. So to my fellow Democrats come on now think about what John F. Kennedy would want think about what LBJ would want, Think of Andrew Jackson and also the founding fathers. Please stop being brainwashed you are being brainwashed by monstrous people.

Thank you folks have a nice day

I went into downtown Portland, Oregon during the protests and riots (distinctions with a real difference). I did a few videos with me speaking to a supporter of LE, and with the LE on the steps of the Justice building. My other shorts were with me showing the street scenes (in daytime), in the park area around the building where the BLM and other protesters were camped.

I visited neighborhoods. Did my laundry there, shopped for groceries, and did videos in a few graveyards and other places.

Anyone who comes here: What were your personal experiences?

There is no place for the little Trumpsters to park their cars near this kangaroo court. That's the reason for picking this hell hole in NYC, make it impossible for the common people to actually see what is going on.

There have already been far left US message board posters that have posted pictures of Trump supporters and they think that they have some thing. They post one picture of a guy with a skateboard hitting another guy. So these Democrats on the US message board and the Democrats in general who think that January 6 was a violent episode or that this protest in Manhattan can turn violent are simply either brainwashed or they are monsters motivated by the devil

There’s thousands of pictures probably more from the 2020 summer BLM riots of ruthless brutal violence including 25 murders. So to my fellow Democrats come on now think about what John F. Kennedy would want think about what LBJ would want, Think of Andrew Jackson and also the founding fathers. Please stop being brainwashed you are being brainwashed by monstrous people.

Thank you folks have a nice day

You are the one who is either a monster or motivated by evil. January 6 was a violent episode perpetrated by Trump. 141 officers were attacked by these protestors. Many of them still suffer lingering health effects from Jan 6.

The summer protests were largely peaceful. In some instances, peaceful protestors were attacked by the police.

You are the one who is either a monster or motivated by evil. January 6 was a violent episode perpetrated by Trump. 141 officers were attacked by these protestors. Many of them still suffer lingering health effects from Jan 6.

The summer protests were largely peaceful. In some instances, peaceful protestors were attacked by the police.
I go by the numberd busy bee. People who support Black Lives Matter are racist. There is no white lives matter there is no white rioter all BLM riots.

You can lie to yourself but you can’t do it before our Lord. you know the numbers you just don’t care so you’re either brainwashed or you are a monster.

It’s the same thing with every Democrat on this board. Either they’re brainwashed or they are monsters they willingly lie they know that there were 25 murders committed by Black Lives Matter over the summer of 2020 and thousands of brutal violent attacks. Countless buildings torched lit on fire, billions of dollars worth of looting and damage. So these people these Democrats can lie to themselves but they can’t lie before God.

Forum List

Back