Antisemitism on the rise amongst the far-right

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I think that the irony of the far right in Europe is that they can't have any more love for Arabs than they can for Jews, yet their homeland is seeing a mass influx of Arabs and seeing an outflow of Jews, especially out of France, where many felt threatened and were leaving before the war even started in Gaza.

And then you have places like Hungary and Poland, where antisemitism has long been around. This is a politician, not some street thug.

Last edited:
I think that the irony of the far right in Europe is that they can't have any more love for Arabs than they can for Jews, yet their homeland is seeing a mass influx of Arabs and seeing an outflow of Jews, especially out of France, where many felt threatened and were leaving before the war ieven started n Gaza.

And then you have places like Hungary and Poland, where antisemitism has long been around. This is a politician, not some street thug.

in America its the nazi left in the streets and on campuses in the thousands spouting antisemitism ..

Hey don't genocide us has turned into antisemitism = yeah we know you are behind it. Wow. Jews say we are going to genocide you, and if you hold a mirror to that you are antisemitic. Still waiting for 1 Jew to say this is wrong and it won't ever happen.

Who marches and chants "the jews will not replace us"?
Some fringe neo-Nazis from an event one afternoon six years ago. Got anything from the current decade?

Who NOW marches on numerous liberal campuses, on numerous days, and by the thousands, and chanting “Death to Jews!!,” with the presidents of prestigious universities refusing to condemn them?

MUCH worse on the Left. And normal people see it, and are appalled.

nobody-likes-me-marjorine.gif

Who is it marching and chanting "the jews will not replace us"?
who is ? the right isnt .. the last time that happened a couple hundred idiots carried tiki torches over 5 yrs ago ... the left has been chanting for the destruction of Israel [from the river to the sea] in the 10s of thousands in the streets and on college campuses for weeks ... a couple hundred for 1 day vs thousands for weeks ... the left has a HUGE antisemitism problem !

I think that the irony of the far right in Europe is that they can't have any more love for Arabs than they can for Jews, yet their homeland is seeing a mass influx of Arabs and seeing an outflow of Jews, especially out of France, where many felt threatened and were leaving before the war even started in Gaza.

Demonstrating and opposing the murder and slaughtering of thousands of people in e.g. Gaza, is NOT antisemitism
Demonstrating and opposing the murder and slaughtering of 1200 people in Israel, is NOT antiarabism or anti-Palestinianism

And these demonstrations are NOT restricted to a single political party - but go across the entire political spectrum.

However it is a fact that e.g. antisemitism exists - just as racism, religious indoctrination and plain stupid people.

So get your fact's straight.

Last edited:
Hey don't genocide us has turned into antisemitism = yeah we know you are behind it. Wow. Jews say we are going to genocide you, and if you hold a mirror to that you are antisemitic. Still waiting for 1 Jew to say this is wrong and it won't ever happen.

I am still waiting for 1 jew to acknowledge this and say yeah it's real and it's horrific. You don't have to apologize.

You mean left and far left, as if there's any difference

Forum List

Back