Antifa

www.antifa.com type that in your browser and see what you get. LOL

Antifa is the antithesis of fascism. Does anyone support fascism in America, is my question.
tell us oh great one,, what is it these people support when they condemn fascism???

Equal Rights and equal opportunity for all citizens, the rule of law and equal justice, democracy. Truth and Justice was and should always be the American way.

Antifa is the antithesis of fascism. Does anyone support fascism in America, is my question.
tell us oh great one,, what is it these people support when they condemn fascism???

Equal Rights and equal opportunity for all citizens, the rule of law and equal justice, democracy. Truth and Justice was and should always be the American way.
how is that true when they are actively taking those things away from other people???

What fascism has antifa ever prevented or stopped? The "fascism" of some conservative speaker exercising his or her first amendment rights, when they spoke on a college campus?

The "fascism" of all those windows they broke out and trash cans they set on fire on those college campuses

The "fascism" of those black and minority-owned businesses they burned to the ground, during the riots?

The "fascism" of both Republican and Democrat lawmakers whose houses they protested, while threatening to rape their wives and children, and burn their houses down?

The "fascism" of that federal courthouse they actually tried to burn down, while police barricaded themselves inside for fear of their lives?

Antifa is fascism. And you defending them makes you every bit as fascist as they are.

Ding dong, ding dong. Wake up and read my question again:

"Antifa is the antithesis of fascism. Does anyone support fascism in America, is my question."

Before Antifa was ever uttered or written looting, arson and vandalism existed in America. And those who protested Jim Crow laws, lynching's and the murder of black men by white LE responded in protest. I do not support that form of criminality, and much of the 2019 protests were not violent. The possibility that agent provocateurs who incited the violence could have been neo fascists, anarchists or the disaffected - the latter those who joined in the day of infamy on Jan 6th.
I'm more concerned what they stand for than what theyre against,,

what do you think they stand for???

I have no idea, why don't you pretend you know and then describe your fantasy. If you want me to say what fascist governments stand for, it's very clear and easily defined in history books.

how is that true when they are actively taking those things away from other people???

You have no evidence "they" are taking things away from other people. We know, fascists tool the lives away from millions of human beings.

You have no evidence "they" are taking things away from other people. We know, fascists tool the lives away from millions of human beings.

I can give you hrs of video to back it up,,,,

I will add to this thread:

We can debate all day whether antifa are fascists or not but the truth is, they more fit the qualifications of being labeled as radical left-wing or Marxist "terrorists."

By the very definition of terrorism, they use violence or the threat of violence to bring about political change. They dress in black to intimidate their adversaries and even before the COVID outbreak, they invariably covered their faces with masks, as do the IRA, PLA, Hamas, al Qaeda, ISIS, the Revolutionary People’s Liberation Front, the Baader-Meinhof Group, the Macedonian UÇK, or most any other terrorist organization.

Well post them, but if they are not credible sources, you will lose every bit of credibility you might have left.

Well post them, but if they are not credible sources, you will lose every bit of credibility you might have left.

ANTIFA did NOT attack the Capitol.

That was YOU assholes

ANTIFA did NOT attack the Capitol.

That was YOU assholes
I ain't defending ANTIFA.

BT THEY did not attack the Capitol blg and YOU are trying to distract from what your buddies did.

You're ridiculous; the first two self description has nothing to prove Antifa has ignited fires or tosses anything at the police. The latter was a couple of guys in sweatshirts is so far and away from the violence and hate of the White National who are far right and neo fascists'.

Grow up and face the reality, the mob on 1/6 was mostly all white and not only anti democratic, but a violent disease. It seems you are one of them, or, out of touch with reality.

You're ridiculous; the first two self description has nothing to prove Antifa has ignited fires or tosses anything at the police. The latter was a couple of guys in sweatshirts is so far and away from the violence and hate of the White National who are far right and neo fascists'.

Grow up and face the reality, the mob on 1/6 was mostly all white and not only anti democratic, but a violent disease. It seems you are one of them, or, out of touch with reality.

your surrender is accepted,,,

Forum List

Back