Antifa Pussy Tries To Sneak Up And Stab Marine Vet In Portland

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?
That was no radical left or even left. I damn well no my dad was no fucked up leftist retard and he'd probably kick your worthless ass for even suggesting it.
my grandfather was no leftist either ! most of the men that stormed those beaches would be called conservatives today !
I don`t think your grandfather would be supporting today`s conservatives. My father was a WW2 vet as well but he wouldn`t be carrying tiki torches and giving the Hitler salute. Those guys knew right from wrong.
Char-Main.jpg
All 750 quadrillion so called conservatives give the nazi salute. What whoever conserviative is today.....does not acre what ever happens to blue cities anymore. You keep removing safety nets for yourselves. What was a couple of decades is not the same as 15 years ago is not the same a decade ago is not the same as 5 years ago. Are you that blind? Watching mostly one way altercations thinking this is the way of reality is fool hearty.

August West and Dudmuck should have to do one year of servicing Veteran's Memorials for their disgraceful comparisons of Antifa to WWII American soldiers. I just can't believe an American would say that. Maybe they are foreigners.

Look at this shit and tell me they aren't terrorists?

Look at your typical ANTIFA. They are either skinny white boys, or fat slob white chicks. What needs to happen is someone needs to kill one of them. Kill just one and it will all stop. Their parents will start keeping them indoors.

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?
Real men, that would be considered Conservative today...……………..….. todays men that are the radical left, and couldn't storm an ant hill.

american-manhood.jpg
What makes you think that the soldier isn`t gay?

Back in the day they ferreted out the queers in the military and dumped them in San Francisco with an undesirable discharge.

What sort of fucking retard are you? I hope this is your idea of satire.

The people who filled our military in 1944 were the sort of people you wouldn't even pee on if they were on fire.
They were proud patriotic Americans. who loved this country and our flag.

My father was a WWII combat vet. The idea that the Nazis were "white" supremacists, didn't enter into anyone's thinking because they were not white supremacists strictly speaking..they were Aryans (or wanted to be) and just being white didn't cut it in their book.
Poles, Russians, Greeks, Ukrainians, Romanians, Italians, etc. were all seen as inferior people.

Learn what you are talking about, you ignorant bitch.

What a low fucking simpleton you are.

Last edited:
What sort of fucking retard are you? I hope this is your idea of satire.

The people who filled our military in 1944 were the sort of people you wouldn't even pee on if they were on fire.
They were proud patriotic Americans. who loved this country and our flag. My father was a WWII vet.

What a low fucking simpleton you are.

I agree. They came from all over the place. That was only the US side. My grandfather was in the war before America was involved. He was crippled early in the war, yet still served as a lowly airplane mechanic, except he wasn't so lowly. His aircraft killed many Nazies. He was very proud. That was a different mindset back then. Shitting on the memory of all those men is wrong. Especially when it's done by some cowardly split tail who has no life other then sitting on the couch some dude bought, using internet some dude pays for to spout their cowardly little snips for message board rep.

Fucking liar. You have NOTHING in common with the marine you're attacking.
I said nothing about any Marine so I have no idea what you`re babbling about. The day that Trump trashed our POWs is the day when the GOP`s supposed love for our military died. That`s one you can`t walk back.
Oh please ...democrats in the media and all over the internet trashed POW’s like Jessica Lynch and you dimwits didn’t give a shit.

Don’t start trying to pretend you assholes care about the military.

One of these antifa fairies is going to make a fatal error and end up becoming a YouTube poster child for getting publically pwn'd. It will be classic viral stuff. Most antifa will walk away from the whole effort........when they see one of their comrades with one of those faggy batons inserted clear up the rectum.:113::113:

Real men, that would be considered Conservative today...……………..….. todays men that are the radical left, and couldn't storm an ant hill.

american-manhood.jpg

None of them understand what violence is.......it hasn't been their life experience. Violence to them is getting a soda spilled on them in the booth of a restaurant. Have never taken a beating......most never came within 1,000 miles of contact sports. Rarely will stand toe to toe with another male and it they do, they get housed. That's why there are so many vids of these pajama boys doing these surprise ghey attacks jumping out from the cover of others and then running like hell. Fairies.

That was no radical left or even left. I damn well no my dad was no fucked up leftist retard and he'd probably kick your worthless ass for even suggesting it.
my grandfather was no leftist either ! most of the men that stormed those beaches would be called conservatives today !
I don`t think your grandfather would be supporting today`s conservatives. My father was a WW2 vet as well but he wouldn`t be carrying tiki torches and giving the Hitler salute. Those guys knew right from wrong.
Char-Main.jpg
Wouldn't he, like every other Democrat of the time, they all supported the KKK which we all know are Southern White Democrats. Al Gore's father, Robert Byrd, George McGovern, FDR, all supported racial discrimmination. Better check up on your history dude, there are some skeletons in your closet you might not know about.
We know what the Democrats were yesterday but what are YOU today?

I agree. They came from all over the place. That was only the US side. My grandfather was in the war before America was involved. He was crippled early in the war, yet still served as a lowly airplane mechanic, except he wasn't so lowly. His aircraft killed many Nazies. He was very proud. That was a different mindset back then. Shitting on the memory of all those men is wrong. Especially when it's done by some cowardly split tail who has no life other then sitting on the couch some dude bought, using internet some dude pays for to spout their cowardly little snips for message board rep.
The idea that the "radical left" stormed the beaches in Normandy to kill white supremacists is stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And by the way, the Proud Boys, who kick Antifa ass every time they meet up, is more typical of the soldiers we had in WWII...patriots and solid citizens.
Not cowardly shit stains with their bottles filled with urine.

Char-Main.jpg
Wouldn't he, like every other Democrat of the time, they all supported the KKK which we all know are Southern White Democrats. Al Gore's father, Robert Byrd, George McGovern, FDR, all supported racial discrimmination. Better check up on your history dude, there are some skeletons in your closet you might not know about.
We know what the Democrats were yesterday but what are YOU today?
And this is why the Demonrats get away with what they do.

james-carville-quote.png

The idea that the "radical left" stormed the beaches in Normandy to kill white supremacists is stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And by the way, the Proud Boys, who kick Antifa ass every time they meet up, is more typical of the soldiers we had in WWII...patriots and solid citizens.
Not cowardly shit stains with their bottles filled with urine.

And Starbucks cappuccinos

One of these antifa fairies is going to make a fatal error and end up becoming a YouTube poster child for getting publically pwn'd. It will be classic viral stuff. Most antifa will walk away from the whole effort........when they see one of their comrades with one of those faggy batons inserted clear up the rectum.:113::113:
And the left here will be demanding murder charges against the "fascist"

:

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the radical left stormed the beaches of Normandy?

Granted, FDR was a radical leftist Democrat, however, he did not storm Normandy beach. The vast majority of those soldiers were his personal slaves.

The slave driving fascist darling of the Democrat jackass party of slavery, FDR, enslaved more people than any American in history. That's the fact of the matter.

Last edited:
:

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the radical left stormed the beach in Normandy?

Granted, FDR was a radical leftist Democrat, however, he did not storm Normandy beach. The vast majority of those soldiers were his personal slaves.

The slave driving fascist darling of the Democrat jackass party of slavery, FDR, took more slaves than any American in history.
It was sarcasm son and your FDR had slaves nonsense makes you appear really crazy. Are you? We can find you some help.

:

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the radical left stormed the beach in Normandy?

The slave driving fascist darling of the Democrat jackass party of slavery, FDR, took more slaves than any American in history.
It was sarcasm son and your FDR had slaves nonsense makes you appear really crazy. Are you? We can find you some help.
You are ignorant of history, jackass. FDR enslaved millions of Americans. That's a historical FACT.

I challenge you to name somebody who enslaved more Americans than FDR.

Forum List

Back