Antifa publicly organizing terror attacks on ICE facilities in Texas!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Antifa is organizing nationally with a “militancy training tour,” which includes promotional materials that depict the deaths of ICE agents and the burning of a US flag.

The group is gearing up in particular for a “10-day siege in El Paso, Texas” starting on Sept. 1, according to media reports.

The organization is meant to look grassroots; however, the tour is related to the top-down group Refuse Fascism which had previously received funding from organizations linked to George and Alexander Soros, the Daily Caller reported

Antifa Publicly Organizing Terror Attacks on ICE Facilities in Texas

IF YOU WORK FOR ICE LISTEN TO ALEX GAWD DAM IT LISTEN TO HIM IT COULD HELP SAVE YOUR LIVES FK MANN WAKE UP!!

What YOU SHEEP DON'T GET THESE COPS WILL BE ORDERED TO STAND DOWN..........

WE TOLD YOU ALL FKN YR A STAGED EVENT IS COMING......... lol

every time I said that it happen you dumb asses old articles can prove the warnings that came and the assholes who laughed...........

THOSE WHO ARE NOT KNOWN LIKE " Q " OR ANONYMOUS ARE GOING TO BE USED AND SET UP...

that's why ALEX JONES lets u know who the FK he is!!!

BRCCALLTOACTION-1.png

Local and national organizers are working together to build 10 days of trainings and direct actions for the Border Resistance Convergence in El Paso, TX – September 1-10th. We are calling on affinity groups everywhere to come together and help us address US-funded genocide and local concentration camps.

Border Resistance Convergence – call to action in El Paso September 1-10

I was planning on visiting friends in El Paso in September but I'll stay the hell away from there. Lotsa Bikers For Trump in Texas.

First time one of the little faggots steps up. The last thing he will see is the tip of his shoes.

Forum List

Back