Antifa On D-Day

Trumpers burning an American flag? Has that ever happened even once? I sincerely doubt it. The unpatriotic burning of American flags is strictly a democrat phenomenon.
Of course not. Fascism always comes wrapped on nationalism and patriotism. The flag fucking is part of the con.

Trumpers burning an American flag? Has that ever happened even once? I sincerely doubt it. The unpatriotic burning of American flags is strictly a democrat phenomenon.
Of course not. Fascism always comes wrapped on nationalism and patriotism. The flag fucking is part of the con.

It can, but no, that isn't the only way. Democrats hate the United States and you're total fascists

Youre just saying words. Weird words at that. Let us know when you have something factual and realistic to say.

Youre just saying words. Weird words at that. Let us know when you have something factual and realistic to say. boy words confused you so much.
Sorry my big boy words made you feel stupid. It was not my intent.

Youre just saying words. Weird words at that. Let us know when you have something factual and realistic to say. boy words confused you so much.

What you said was stupid, "big boy"

You thought those were "big boy words"? What kind of child like retard would even use such a phrase? Youre lame, man.

This is a very good ad.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in Europe. The fascists killed him.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in the Pacific. They marched in him and other Americans in the Bataan march. The fascists killed him.

I didn't get to meet and know those uncles because fascists killed them.

Yesterday was the anniversary of D-Day. I'm old enough to remember when that day was recognized in this nation. It's not anymore.

Thank goodness the Lincoln Project did an ad to acknowledge the day.

Why would they call WW2 vets "ANTIFA"? Thats extremely insulting. The greatest generation are polar opposites of ANTIFA. Everyone of those vets are against facism, not for it. ANTIFA is a pro fascism organization (despite the ironic claim by them that they are against it). Our grand parents would have beaten them to death in the streets if they were destroying property and attacking patriots in the 40's.

So you don't think our soldiers in WWII were anti-fascist?

As poingted out only some of gthem were fighting against a fascist enemy. The Japense were as evil as the nazis but the japanese empire was not fascist.

So no they were actually pro America as opposed to anti something or other

I didn't see any clips of Japan.

Yes the fact that WWII was a two front war against both the fascists and Japan is often concealed in books.

ALL of the people who worked so hard to defeat fascism would have been spit on by today's republicans. Those republicans would have been on the side of the fascists.
There is the lie! Either you don't know what fascism is or you don't care.
You're an ignorant self centered child with a malicious temperament.

Define fascism, even if you have to look it up in the dictionary. You might learn something.

Thought ANTIFA just stood for those apposed to Fascism? Is there a flag, hat, tee-shirt building or web site where I can reference this group?

The WWII vets I grew up around and were related to had just one thing on their mind, a united Germany.

I lived next door to a WWII vet. He served in the Pacific.

He and his wife were like a second set of parents. Their 5 kids were like another set of siblings.

He was in the Navy, on a ship just outside Pearl Harbor. He and the crew on his ship saved a lot of lives that day.

He flew planes and shot down enough Japanese to earn the title of Flying Ace. In fact, his nickname all of the nearly 50 years I knew him was Ace.

There are 2 memorials to his squadron. He got to go to one of the ceremonies, that one was in Texas.

He died in 2005 and is buried in a special Navy cemetery.

ALL of the people who worked so hard to defeat fascism would have been spit on by today's republicans. Those republicans would have been on the side of the fascists.
"ALL of the people who worked so hard to defeat fascism would have been spit on by today's republicans. Those republicans would have been on the side of the fascists."

You're a total fascist. No wonder you support fascist organizations like antifa

This is a very good ad.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in the Pacific. They marched in him and other Americans in the Bataan march. The fascists killed him.

Yesterday was the anniversary of D-Day. I'm old enough to remember when that day was recognized in this nation. It's not anymore.

And your dear leader xiden didn't put out so much as a tweet on the D-day anniversary. Then you have jerky nadler that says ANTIFA is a myth. You poor little commies must be really disappointed and pissed at the leaders you have chosen. ROFLMFAO

Thought ANTIFA just stood for those apposed to Fascism? Is there a flag, hat, tee-shirt building or web site where I can reference this group?
They are not opposed to fascism they arer closer to fascists than anyone else in the US. Their name is as accuate as the name hells angels who are neither angels nor residents of hell. Just a bunch of harley fans who are also sometimes criminals.

ANTIFA violently opposes free speech the first amendment and capitalism.

This is a very good ad.

Why would they call WW2 vets "ANTIFA"? Thats extremely insulting. The greatest generation are polar opposites of ANTIFA. Everyone of those vets are against facism, not for it. ANTIFA is a pro fascism organization (despite the ironic claim by them that they are against it). Our grand parents would have beaten them to death in the streets if they were destroying property and attacking patriots in the 40's.

You have to understand commies always accuse others of what they are doing.

This is a very good ad.

What a troll thread

This is a very good ad.

So the vets came home and rioted, arson, vandalized, looted, and destroyed the cities they live in?

Created CHAZ / CHOP zones?

Who knew?

View attachment 498281

:link::link::link::link::link:

There is the lie! Either you don't know what fascism is or you don't care.
You're an ignorant self centered child with a malicious temperament.

Define fascism, even if you have to look it up in the dictionary. You might learn something.

Define Fascism...look in a mirror!

Why would you compare those soldiers to ANTIFA?
You really are our resident retard.
Same thing, different decade.
That is an insult to WWII veterans. They actually laid their lives on the line to keep Americans free and were real anti-fascists.

The group ANTIFA try to use force and intimidation to spur a fascist agenda. They risk nothing, they are not heroes and don't care about freedom. They burn and destroy American cities and then lie about their activities.

Comparing the two is like comparing Biden to Hitler. You are a real stupid, unaware idiot.

This is a very good ad.

So the vets came home and rioted, arson, vandalized, looted, and destroyed the cities they live in?

Created CHAZ / CHOP zones?

Who knew?

View attachment 498281

:link::link::link::link::link:

This is a very good ad.

Indeed. As hard as ANTIFA attempts to prove they are NOT fascists, the more obvious it becomes that they, like the radical left wing, are staunch fascists.

Forum List

Back