Antifa gunman shoots Georgia State Trooper - Ends up being deaded, riot ensues

Fascism. You`re either for it or against it. I`m against it so that makes me antifa and it matters not one damn bit what the Trump humping insurrectionists want to call it.

No, you ARE a fascist. You support the elimination of free speech. That is fascism to the core.

Remember when Joe Biden said "Antifa is an idea, not an organization" during the first presidential debate? He actually said that...

Fact check: Quote attributed to Joe Biden about antifa is missing context

Firing on Georgia police officers is a pretty stupid idea.

Police officer critical, gunman dead in Atlanta, Antifa now rioting​

Someone opened fire on police at the antifa squatter camp outside Atlanta

A man allegedly opened fire on police near the so-called “Cop City” autonomous protest zone in the woods outside the Atlanta city line. A Georgia state trooper was seriously injured, and the alleged gunman was shot and killed. Antifa Twitter accounts confirm that the deceased man is linked to Antifa.

Antifa has been camping in a wooded area where the city plans to build a law enforcement training center. They call themselves “forest defenders” and “treehouse Antifa.” Recently, the Georgia state police charged six people with domestic terrorism for alleged crimes from this location.

Antifa immediately called for a “night of rage,” and Antifa began rioting and blocking traffic in Atlanta’s Little Five Points neighborhood.

The officer was initially listed as being critical. He has now been upgraded to stable.

Police officer critical, gunman dead in Atlanta, Antifa now rioting

Lots of people are opposed to this training center.. not just Antifa. Do you live in Atlanta? This was a real stupid incident. I hope the police officer recovers completely.

Fascism. You`re either for it or against it. I`m against it so that makes me antifa and it matters not one damn bit what the Trump humping insurrectionists want to call it.

Nice false rule you made up there. Anti-fa is a name only, what they really are is a cell based organization bent on leftist authoritarianism under the guise of quasi-anarchist dogma.

As usual the left shows it's Orwellian nature by naming its own organizations as the opposite of what they really are. MiniTrue(lying), MiniLuv(tyranny), MiniPax(war). We've seen this before.

These champions of free speech should develop their own platforms. Nobody owes them a venue.

When big tech takes over the public square they no longer are merely a private company, little fascist.

Remember when Joe Biden said "Antifa is an idea, not an organization" during the first presidential debate? He actually said that...

Fact check: Quote attributed to Joe Biden about antifa is missing context

Firing on Georgia police officers is a pretty stupid idea.

Police officer critical, gunman dead in Atlanta, Antifa now rioting​

Someone opened fire on police at the antifa squatter camp outside Atlanta

A man allegedly opened fire on police near the so-called “Cop City” autonomous protest zone in the woods outside the Atlanta city line. A Georgia state trooper was seriously injured, and the alleged gunman was shot and killed. Antifa Twitter accounts confirm that the deceased man is linked to Antifa.

Antifa has been camping in a wooded area where the city plans to build a law enforcement training center. They call themselves “forest defenders” and “treehouse Antifa.” Recently, the Georgia state police charged six people with domestic terrorism for alleged crimes from this location.

Antifa immediately called for a “night of rage,” and Antifa began rioting and blocking traffic in Atlanta’s Little Five Points neighborhood.

The officer was initially listed as being critical. He has now been upgraded to stable.

Police officer critical, gunman dead in Atlanta, Antifa now rioting

Most leftists I have known have said that garbage that Antifa is just an idea. It's a leftist talking point.

They were brave young patriots who fought for their country and against Fascism. How old are you, Ralph?
Do not patronize me. I am likely older than you, and, having read your posts, clearly more intelligent. Maybe you can explain to me what pro-tifa means?

Last edited:
My father and 12 million other WW2 vets were antifa. Are you pro-tifa, Adolph?
Yeah and all those world war II vets would mow down the bullshit artists, drug addicts, layabouts,rapists and pedophiles who call themselves antifa today. They are two completely different people.. just because they claim to be under the same tag name does not make them the same.

Jo

Good, you identify with terrorist psychopaths.

Hopefully - as a terrorist psychopath - whenever you invariably attack someone in the night while wearing all black to intimidate them from whatever imagined slight they haven’t actually done to you, you will be shot dead in justifiable self-defense and we will be rid of you.

ANTIFA is an idea….. it is an idea that you can use use fascist acts against people you are politically opposed to and justify those acts with a mantra that you are fighting fascism.

- Preventing old people from crossing the street
- Beating up drivers because they made a wrong turn towards your demonstration and are trying to turn around.
- Doxxing people and terrorizing them at their homes.

These are all acts of fascism. ANTIFA is anything but. They are FASCISTS.

Forum List

Back