Antifa burning Bibles now

trump is evil. You are being deceived.

thank you IM-2----do you have any idea why your BLM brothers wanted to burn a bible?
I think the question you need to answer is why have white christians supported and defended trump. Perhaps when you can honestly answer that question you will understand that your brethren started burning the bible beginning with the moral majority.

So the next time you feel the need to get worked up over king james interpretation of God think about your support of a serial liar who works to divide and confuse then remember that it was the lord who told us that satan is the author of LIES and CONFUSION.

you are DESPERATE IM------btw king james did not write the bible-------and some guy named "satan" did not invent lies

thank you IM-2----do you have any idea why your BLM brothers wanted to burn a bible?
I think the question you need to answer is why have white christians supported and defended trump. Perhaps when you can honestly answer that question you will understand that your brethren started burning the bible beginning with the moral majority.

So the next time you feel the need to get worked up over king james interpretation of God think about your support of a serial liar who works to divide and confuse then remember that it was the lord who told us that satan is the author of LIES and CONFUSION.

you are DESPERATE IM------btw king james did not write the bible-------and some guy named "satan" did not invent lies
The bible most christians quote was commissioned by king james the murdering psychopath.

The bible most christians quote was commissioned by king james the murdering psychopath.

really-----king James? I know nothing about him ----PSYCHOPATH?

We said it before....and we'll say it again...

This election is Good vs Evil.

GOD BLESS President Trump.

A Murkin flag and a bible huh?
That's two of the three implements used to launch the Ku Klux Klan at Stone Mountain on Thanksgiving 1915. The third implement was an unsheathed sword.

Course, the Klan didn't burn those things. They burned a cross. First one.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil -- God
trump is evil. Burning those bibles was wrong. There is a difference. Jesus entered the church, saw the moneychangers, then proceeded to wreak havoc on church property. You guys are superficial. Everything is about symbols to you. trump used the military to clear the streets of protesters so he could pose with an upside down bible for show. That you call good. Heed the words in your own post.

Yeah he hated strong women and burned them as witches.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil -- God
trump is evil. Burning those bibles was wrong. There is a difference. Jesus entered the church, saw the moneychangers, then proceeded to wreak havoc on church property. You guys are superficial. Everything is about symbols to you. trump used the military to clear the streets of protesters so he could pose with an upside down bible for show. That you call good. Heed the words in your own post.
That was Drumpf showing how he supported evil. You only hold the bible upside down if you support evil.

Apparently, had a real problem with witches.

43186489._SY475_.jpg

We said it before....and we'll say it again...

This election is Good vs Evil.

GOD BLESS President Trump.

A Murkin flag and a bible huh?
That's two of the three implements used to launch the Ku Klux Klan at Stone Mountain on Thanksgiving 1915. The third implement was an unsheathed sword.

Course, the Klan didn't burn those things. They burned a cross. First one.

"Disagree" huh Skye?

Okay. Prove me wrong. Aaaaaaaaaaand GO.

Forum List

Back