Anti white pogroms

bluzman61

do yo know what pogroms are?
I SURE do. And I DIDN'T have to look up the definition.
Good. Neither did I. I am well versed in history.

Tell me about these anti white pogroms.
Ok bluzman61 I have to assume you are incapable of a coherent response.
You bet! I AM a very smart man, YOU know that.
Fine. Then provide an answer.
WHAT was the question?
Read.

I
bluzman61

WHAT was the question?
Read.
I read a LOT, just NOT your crap. Thanks!

I
bluzman61

WHAT was the question?
Read.
You do not need to read “my crap” but should read enough not to ask stupid questions about what has already been posted.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I
bluzman61

WHAT was the question?
Read.
You do not need to read “my crap” but should read enough not to ask stupid questions about what has already been posted.
Bye, bye, KAREN, bye-bye!

I
bluzman61

WHAT was the question?
Read.
It is ok if you can not answer, you haveshown little aptitude for discussion so far.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I
bluzman61

WHAT was the question?
Read.
It is ok if you can not answer, you haveshown little aptitude for discussion so far.

I believe I have the aptitude, I had to clean the cage for two ducks. That is whole lot of aptitude.

I
bluzman61

WHAT was the question?
Read.

I believe I have the aptitude, I had to clean the cage for two ducks. That is whole lot of aptitude.
That might give you aptitude to clean the men’s room in the Republican convention...but not much else. Make sure they provide you with a hazmat suit.

What is next? BLM completely ignoring the black on black murders far outweigh bad police shootings? And the media and a lot of whites buy this propaganda? What is next. Concentration camps for whites? This is getting ridiculous as it is.
Yeah, that's not happening. They know better than to really mess around because we can kill them all lickety split and they know it.
Talk about cutting off EBT..let's do that!
What does EBT even stand for? It used to be food stamps.

What is next? BLM completely ignoring the black on black murders far outweigh bad police shootings? And the media and a lot of whites buy this propaganda? What is next. Concentration camps for whites? This is getting ridiculous as it is.

Pogrom is already happening against white Americans. Pogrom extends to much more than physical violence. It is an across the spectrum organized persecution attacking every aspect of the lives of any specific group, most often ethnic or religious groups in particular. Cable news networks participate in this pogrom by running a 24/7 disinformation campaign against white Americans to keep them in the dark about direct threats to their livelihood and lives occurring in their communities. Social media corporations are participating in the pogrom by allowing cyber mobs to dox white Americans and cost them their jobs based on use of their freedom of speech; social media corporations are in fact suppressing the constitutional rights of white Americans. Democrat and some republican elected and appointed politicians are participating in this pogrom by encouraging the mobs and marching with them and making overnight policies to restrict available tactics of police who are mandated to enforce all laws equally, which leads to white Americans suffering harm and even death at BLM/Antifa mob hands. And for fuck's sake many, many hoodlum Americans are participating in the pogrom by waging a nationwide campaign of illegal fireworks in most all of our neighborhoods, leading some of us to the brink of what we can endure. So it is NOT beyond the pale of reasonable fear that the next phase of the pogrom against white Americans could very well fucking include internment camps and/or mass executions based on skin color.

Pogrom is already happening against white Americans. Pogrom extends to much more than physical violence. It is an across the spectrum organized persecution attacking every aspect of the lives of any specific group, most often ethnic or religious groups in particular. Cable news networks participate in this pogrom by running a 24/7 disinformation campaign against white Americans to keep them in the dark about direct threats to their livelihood and lives occurring in their communities. Social media corporations are participating the pogrom by allowing cyber mobs to dox white Americans and cost them their jobs based on use of their freedom of speech; social media corporations are in fact suppressing the constitutional rights of white Americans. Democrat and some republican elected and appointed politicians are participating in this pogrom by encouraging the mobs and marching with them and making overnight policies to restrict available tactics of police who are mandated to enforce all laws equally, which leads to white Americans suffering harm and even death at BLM/Antifa mob hands. And for fuck's sake many, many hoodlum Americans are participating in the pogrom by waging a nationwide campaign of illegal fireworks in most all of our neighborhoods, leading some of us to the brink of what we can endure. So it is NOT beyond the pale of reasonable fear that the next phase of the pogrom against white Americans could very well fucking include internment camps and/or mass executions based on skin color.
Do you have any idea what pogroms were? Just wondering, because your post, and those of others indicate an embarrassing lack of historical knowledge.

Pogrom is already happening against white Americans. Pogrom extends to much more than physical violence. It is an across the spectrum organized persecution attacking every aspect of the lives of any specific group, most often ethnic or religious groups in particular. Cable news networks participate in this pogrom by running a 24/7 disinformation campaign against white Americans to keep them in the dark about direct threats to their livelihood and lives occurring in their communities. Social media corporations are participating the pogrom by allowing cyber mobs to dox white Americans and cost them their jobs based on use of their freedom of speech; social media corporations are in fact suppressing the constitutional rights of white Americans. Democrat and some republican elected and appointed politicians are participating in this pogrom by encouraging the mobs and marching with them and making overnight policies to restrict available tactics of police who are mandated to enforce all laws equally, which leads to white Americans suffering harm and even death at BLM/Antifa mob hands. And for fuck's sake many, many hoodlum Americans are participating in the pogrom by waging a nationwide campaign of illegal fireworks in most all of our neighborhoods, leading some of us to the brink of what we can endure. So it is NOT beyond the pale of reasonable fear that the next phase of the pogrom against white Americans could very well fucking include internment camps and/or mass executions based on skin color.
Do you have any idea what pogroms were? Just wondering, because your post, and those of others indicate an embarrassing lack of historical knowledge.

Asking the same question again and again as a tactic to attempt to discredit words you neither like nor understand is a simpleton's game, and the mark and signature of a social sciences bachelor or dropout. Nevertheless, continue to cyclically use this strategy. Does nothing to offend or suppress me in any way, however, it does reveal the user's intelligence level for all to witness.

Asking the same question again and again as a tactic to attempt to discredit words you neither like nor understand is a simpleton's game, and the mark and signature of a social sciences bachelor or dropout. Nevertheless, continue to cyclically use this strategy. Does nothing to offend or suppress me in any way, however, it does reveal the user's intelligence level for all to witness.
No.

It is a tactic to get a straight answer in the face of obfuscation.

Do you know what pogroms were?

Untitled drawing - 2020-06-08T062815.379.png

Of course, I do not know if they want to put other ethnicities in concentration camps, but it DOES seem to me that some members of said ethnicity now want domination, not simply equality.

I am 83, so I shall soon be gone. But I think that it is accurate to say the situation in this country in the coming decades is going to become very grim.

Forum List

Back