Anti-Trumper snags his panty hose.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
It appears that one of the men running a blacklist to harm former Trump administration officials has snagged his panty hose.

In the last few days, young men have credibly accused John Weaver, one of the hate-Trump Lincoln Project’s founders, of stalking them online with the presumed object of a homosexual liaison. A Twitter user accused him of rape.

No surprise here...birds of a feather.

Report: Lincoln Project Founder Solicited Young Men on Twitter - The New American

RINO M/IC whore, John McCain's house boy.

1610601429998.jpeg

Weaver has been kicked to the curb. Dozens of young men have come forward that approached them for sex.

John Weaver, a co-founder of the anti-Trump Republican political action committee The Lincoln Project, said Friday that he sent "inappropriate" sexually charged messages to multiple men and issued an apology for his behavior.

"To the men I made uncomfortable through my messages that I viewed as consensual mutual conversations at the time: I am truly sorry," Weaver said in a statement to Axios. "They were inappropriate and it was because of my failings that this discomfort was brought on you."

"The truth is that I'm gay," Weaver added in his statement to the outlet. “And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place.”

The statement from Weaver, a longtime GOP operative, came after a number of allegations surfaced this week of men accusing the strategist of sending inappropriate messages.

Multiple men claimed that he had sent them sexually suggestive messages unsolicited, with the messages occasionally including offers of employment or political gain, Axios reported.
The number of gay men I know who have a "John Weaver DM'd me and made me uncomfortable" story is astounding. An overwhelming number of men have been made to feel this way. https://t.co/4jIHB0gGbj
— Yashar Ali (@yashar) January 16, 2021

Forum List

Back