Anti Trump judge that approved Mar-a-Lago raid NOT appointed by Trump

Just another lie you shitlibs believed that you ran with for days claiming to be true.

Talking about what shitbags believe... Do you retards still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange douche-bag or are you over that?

Talking about what shitbags believe... Do you retards still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange douche-bag or are you over that?
I'm not one of those Qtards but do you still believe women can have a penis, CRT isn't racist, Hunter Biden laptop was Russian Propaganda and that climate change will destroy the planet by 2030?

I'm not one of those Qtards but do you still believe women can have a penis, CRT isn't racist, Hunter Biden laptop was Russian Propaganda and that climate change will destroy the planet by 2030?
Why, do you want to fuck a woman with a penis? Keep trolling kid. I am sure you are going to find a fellow retard who is into that stuff. Good luck. :itsok:

Why, do you want to fuck a woman with a penis? Keep trolling kid. I am sure you are going to find a fellow retard who is into that stuff. Good luck. :itsok:

Ummmmm, that is you silly people.

Hell, you clowns don't even know what a woman is.

Enjoy sucking cock. Seems the limit of your ability.

LOL seems you do believe that, thanks for playing idiot

1660351967853327.png

Forum List

Back