Anti-RNC Protestors Lash Out...Because no One Will Join Them

The Gop wants there to be a scene outside the convention .
Taking a page from Obama's failed 'Syrian Red Line' disaster, Lil' Timmy is trying to blame the GOP for Democrats throwing urine at one another and setting themselves on fire.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Timmy.....lolololol

Like anyone needs these low information retards who protest professionally...to make them look bad......

Keep that unrest up, start shit at Trump rallies....show how big of douchebags you are........

A LWNJ tried to burn the American Flag outside of the RNC Convention.....and lit himself on fire instead....:rofl:

gettyimages-578064484.jpg

Cleveland Police: Protester Lights Himself On Fire While Trying To Burn American Flag

The Revolutionary Communists is what our institutes of higher learning are producing? I truly, truly worry for our nations freedom.

Ironic since the RNC nominee is a pro at drawing crowds.......they see him and ignore the left...
Yes, Trump is much better at drawing crowds that anti-Trump liberals who were busy throwing pee at one another and setting themselves on fire. I actually give some liberals credit for staying home and not participating in this mentally deranged party practice.

If this were a functioning democracy there would be protests at both conventions.

"The Revolutionary Communists is what our institutes of higher learning are producing?"

Rabid frothy mouthed Reich wingers always seem to see the educated as the enemy.

Ironic since the RNC nominee is a pro at drawing crowds.......they see him and ignore the left...
Yes, Trump is much better at drawing crowds that anti-Trump liberals who were busy throwing pee at one another and setting themselves on fire. I actually give some liberals credit for staying home and not participating in this mentally deranged party practice.

If this were a functioning democracy there would be protests at both conventions.

Dems should be in Denver again, where Hillary can keep the Bernie guys stoned.

Thank goodness! The Revolutionary Communists is a radical group.
I would absolutely love to have someone give them tickets to Venezuela to visit for about a month and then come back and tell everyone how great it was.

"The Revolutionary Communists is what our institutes of higher learning are producing?"

Rabid frothy mouthed Reich wingers always seem to see the educated as the enemy.

Commiecrats try to brainwash college.kids.....because when you're an adult....you can see how shitty their policies are.

And who says there won't be?
Twenty Thousand Commit To Anti-Hillary

and just so you know, we are a constitutional republic-not a democracy.

The Gop wants there to be a scene outside the convention .
Taking a page from Obama's failed 'Syrian Red Line' disaster, Lil' Timmy is trying to blame the GOP for Democrats throwing urine at one another and setting themselves on fire.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Timmy.....lolololol

Like anyone needs these low information retards who protest professionally...to make them look bad......

Keep that unrest up, start shit at Trump rallies....show how big of douchebags you are........

When you have a "law and order" theme at the comvention, you imply there is no law and order .

Gop is pissed that's is been more peaceful outside the comvention than inside the convention !

Forum List

Back