Anti-Police riots explode after off duty LAPD officer clashes with teens

Altercation results in discharged weapon, violent protests
A confrontation between an off-duty LAPD officer and Southern California teenagers ended in ugly fashion with the officer discharging his firearm, prompting anti-police protests that devolved into violence and rioting.......................................Cont.........................................

Anti-Police Riots Explode After Off-Duty LAPD Officer Clashes With Teens

IN THE FIRST VIDEO IT SHOWS THE KIDS SHOVING THAT COP OVER THE BUSHES...
NOW THIS IS HOW MSM FKN LIES SOOOOO BAD

WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE.............THEY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THOSE KIDS PUSHING THAT COP NOR PUNCHING THAT COP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the animals are lacking their rabies shots. soon the cops won't come when these idiots need them..
Kinda of reminds me of the " Nobody came for me" ............... Good hopefully nobody comes for you pos losers.

Hillary voters gunna be Hillary voters....

A confrontation between an off-duty LAPD officer and Southern California teenagers ended in ugly fashion with the officer discharging his firearm, prompting anti-police protests that devolved into violence and rioting.......................................Cont.........................................

WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE.............THEY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THOSE KIDS PUSHING THAT COP NOR PUNCHING THAT COP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the animals are lacking their rabies shots. soon the cops won't come when these idiots need them..
Kinda of reminds me of the " Nobody came for me" ............... Good hopefully nobody comes for you pos losers.

Hillary voters gunna be Hillary voters....

I guess no one ever told you that 14 year olds aren't old enough to vote yet.

Where is this "rioting", btw?

I kind of wondered that too, It could have been a mix up on videos, so I kinda have to agree with that one .
When the video isn't playing but you see the first frame in still mode it looks like a different picture and it also shows what looks to be night time.. I dunno maybe some weird glitch. or maybe they put the wrong video to the story lol. No make that wrong title for the story.

[

Oh look, my stalker is up.

Your fellow Soros Soldiers were rioting because the 14 years olds attacked a cop - and failed to kill him.The rioters were adults.

So go tag all my posts with your famous "Eyez a fucking retard so eye puts a funny on every post,"

You have a reputation to live down to, Shortbus.

[

Your fellow Soros Soldiers were rioting because the 14 years olds attacked a cop - and failed to kill him.The rioters were adults.

So go tag all my posts with your famous "Eyez a fucking retard so eye puts a funny on every post,"

You mean that reputation for making you cry like a little girl?

[

Ewe leftists are sew CLEVER, however did you come up with such erudite techniques? :dunno:

Standard Disclaimer: Why am I not surprised that Shortbus impresses you?

[

Ewe leftists are sew CLEVER, however did you come up with such erudite techniques? :dunno:

Standard Disclaimer: Why am I not surprised that Shortbus impresses you?

And it only took you an hour to com up with that response. Take a break now. Your brain must be tired.

[

It's an odd stalker that is in a thread before you and then you come on and accuse them of stalking. :rofl:

[

Yesterday was a bad bad day for his emotional well-being, wasn't it?

[

Poor guy. He hasn't figured out that it would all stop if he would just STFU every once in a while.

[

It's an odd stalker that is in a thread before you and then you come on and accuse them of stalking. :rofl:

Nah, a stalker fills up my inbox with :D

I get it, you're too dumb to post anything clever, it's all you have.

Hey man if adults cant fire warning shots at teens and rough them up a little what kind of society would we be?

Kid got arrested for allegedly saying he'd shoot him

The guy who shot in the air not arrested

[

Poor guy. He hasn't figured out that it would all stop if he would just STFU every once in a while.

Pleasant, yes?

The officer was obviously wrong.

[

Pleasant, yes?

Thanks for all the funnies. They give me a boner. More please.

I have to say, for an off duty copy, he wasn't managing that middle school kid very well.

Riiiight.....if he had slammed the dumb beaner on the ground you chicken shits would be going bonkers.

I have to say, for an off duty copy, he wasn't managing that middle school kid very well.

Riiiight.....if he had slammed the dumb beaner on the ground you chicken shits would be going bonkers.

Nope.....It would have been over quick. You sure do make wrong assumptions often.

Forum List

Back