Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

ahh.. couldn't take the heat so you leaped headfirst into shit talking, eh dude? Tell me, how many arabs do you think hold your same opinion about the power structure in israel? And then, tell me how you differ in any way about them from the Japanese perspective on bombing pearl harbor. You've lost this conversation.,

you mad the claim that Hiroshima was less than a necessary evil, as in not necessary.

In my opinion it was not necessary.. But, then again, Im pretty fucking consistant when it comes to rejecting excuses to annihilate civvy populations just because they are "military targets". Again, do I REALLY need to go dig up your fucking quote, holmes? After all, you validated the 9/11 attack onthe Pentagon by default of your knee jerk zionist excuse.

I didn't validate the pentagon attack or pearl. I said they were military targets, and they WERE.

Hey, Elvis.. do you have thos hammas quotes yet that suggest that palis are just trying to finish what Hitler started? Or, is this going to be a running punchline along with your "King David Hotel was a Military Target"?

No, dumbass. HAMAS is trying to finish what Hitler started, not ALL Palis.

well then whip out your HAMAS evidence that mentions the idea of "finishing what hitler started"..

come on, dude.. you can DOO EEEET.

the death toll was between 18000 and 25000. how was it a military target? If I am spreading communist propaganda, I guess you and Shogun have been spreading neo-Nazi propaganda by making the claim that Hamas is not a terrorist organization.

Read the long article, it will say. I'm merely posting the conclusion for those who consider it td;lr. According to the report, the 200,000+ number being spread around was Communist Propaganda.

Mind showing me where I said Hamas wasn't a terrorist organization? I think I called them terrorists more than once. :eusa_eh:

will you admit that Hamas' goal is to destroy Israel? Maybe I have you confused with shogie.

you mad the claim that Hiroshima was less than a necessary evil, as in not necessary.

In my opinion it was not necessary.. But, then again, Im pretty fucking consistant when it comes to rejecting excuses to annihilate civvy populations just because they are "military targets". Again, do I REALLY need to go dig up your fucking quote, holmes? After all, you validated the 9/11 attack onthe Pentagon by default of your knee jerk zionist excuse.

I didn't validate the pentagon attack or pearl. I said they were military targets, and they WERE.

No, you validated the bombing of the KING DAVID HOTEL because it was a "military target", civvy death be damned. Funny how you validate the jewish terrorism as legitimate but everyone ELSE are just evil. FUNNY how that works

my observation is.

people who throw around these huge numbers are either

1. hasty and/or uninformed
  2. neonazis who want to make germans victims of the war and not perpetrators
  3. US america haters

2 and 3 overlap.

i think elvis is part of group 1, but too proud to row back.

How would they be in number 3, when it was primarily a Brit job?

good question. but as you know, the US gets the hate, even when they were not responsible for as much damage and carnage as the Brits in this case. i am not talking about rational people here, after all.

No, you validated the bombing of the KING DAVID HOTEL because it was a "military target", civvy death be damned. Funny how you validate the jewish terrorism as legitimate but everyone ELSE are just evil. FUNNY how that works

show me where I validated Israeli or any other terrorism?

I have never made the claim that the hotel was military, civilian, or anything else.

In fact, you justified it's bombing because it was a military target. Seriously, dude. I'll quote you.

wasn't that jillian before she left the thread?

I am still here, and I have researched it, and you are correct. A team of 13 German historians have come to the conclusion that the death toll was between 18,000 and 25,000. I stand corrected. What I do not want to be called is Erik Hönecker's henchman.

did you research it by reading the source i gave you?

:razz:

seriously, thanks for rowing back.

the death toll was between 18000 and 25000. how was it a military target? If I am spreading communist propaganda, I guess you and Shogun have been spreading neo-Nazi propaganda by making the claim that Hamas is not a terrorist organization.

Read the long article, it will say. I'm merely posting the conclusion for those who consider it td;lr. According to the report, the 200,000+ number being spread around was Communist Propaganda.

Mind showing me where I said Hamas wasn't a terrorist organization? I think I called them terrorists more than once. :eusa_eh:

will you admit that Hamas' goal is to destroy Israel? Maybe I have you confused with shogie.

if by "destroy israel" you mean integrate equally with jews then perhaps your verbage is correct. If you mean "nuke their second greatest holy sight because all muslim are evil like that" then, clearly, I can understand why you'd totally balk at providing evidence that they are out to finish what hitler started.

Well debating both of us at the same time would do that. :lol:

By destroy Israel do you mean the Government or the land? I don't think Hamas is out to destroy the land itself for the reasons Shogun listed earlier. I do think Hamas is opposed to the Israeli Government and even the Israeli people to a extent at the very least.

Whether their motives are born out of anti-semitism or just simply wanting the land I don't know. I lean towards the 2nd but I'm sure it's a mix of the two at this point.

However, for all intent and purposes, I would consider Hamas a Terrorist Organization at the very least. Though, to be honest, under the definition of Terrorist Organization, the CIA and IDF would both fit as well.

To restate my simple belief: I don't believe Hamas is a good group, but that doesn't mean Israel perfect by any means as some seem to think on this board.

Last edited:
wasn't that jillian before she left the thread?

I am still here, and I have researched it, and you are correct. A team of 13 German historians have come to the conclusion that the death toll was between 18,000 and 25,000. I stand corrected. What I do not want to be called is Erik Hönecker's henchman.

did you research it by reading the source i gave you?

:razz:

seriously, thanks for rowing back.

you're welcome. Sorry, but I had to find the info on my own. but it did confirm your findings.

if by "destroy israel" you mean integrate equally with jews then perhaps your verbage is correct. If you mean "nuke their second greatest holy sight because all muslim are evil like that" then, clearly, I can understand why you'd totally balk at providing evidence that they are out to finish what hitler started.

What evidence do you want? I can give you a letter from the most respected expert on terrorism in the nation. I can give you the link to his book, but I don't know what Gunny's policy is on that.

What evidence do you want? I can give you a letter from the most respected expert on terrorism in the nation. I can give you the link to his book, but I don't know what Gunny's policy is on that.

oh.. an OPINON. By, Mike Bolton, Im betting. Most RESPECTED? By whom? sorry, dude. the drama queen routine might go over well at an Aipac gala but..

:rofl:

hilarious. And THIS is why you'd rationalize giving palis the trail of tears treatment, eh? Bravo, Elvis. fucking BRAVO.

*yawn*

Last edited:

oh.. an OPINON. By, Mike Bolton, Im betting. Most RESPECTED? By whom? sorry, dude. the drama queen routine might go over well at an Aipac gala but..

:rofl:

hilarious. And THIS is why you'd rationalize giving palis the trail of tears treatment, eh? Bravo, Elvis. fucking BRAVO.

*yawn*
try again.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Terrorism-Introduction-Jonathan-R-White/dp/0534573312]Amazon.com: Terrorism: An Introduction (9780534573317): Jonathan R. White: Books[/ame]

yeah, not very helpful reviewer it says.

To be honest, I don't trust the Anon who vote on whether a person is helpful. Hell, I don't know if this guy is helpful or not. However, he does cite a page:

(page 285, in the appendix)

yeah, not very helpful reviewer it says.

To be honest, I don't trust the Anon who vote on whether a person is helpful. Hell, I don't know if this guy is helpful or not. However, he does cite a page:

(page 285, in the appendix)

there are some who would be upset because he doesn't want people owning assault weapons. I think people should have that right, he doesn't. He sees the 2nd amendment as applying to militias, I see it as individual citizens. He hates the fact that ahmanutjob and Netanyahou are in power at the same time. He sees it as very dangerous, particularly with Hamas in power of the PLO. He was against the Iraq war from the get-go. He claims the intelligence was cooked. Basically the history dept thinks he's a fascist, the criminal justice dept thinks he's a communist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back