Anti-Immigration Bigot Kills One Indian and Injures Two Other People in Kansas

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Kansas man who killed Indian worker shouted 'go back to your country'

Attacks on foreigners have greatly increased since Trump was elected. They do not usually lead to death, sometimes they are of a violent nature. Sometimes they are just verbal abuse, I know of one case personally, never made the papers.

I don't think the attacks on Jewish cemetaries and synagogues are particular to the Trump-era, they have happened all throughout the 20th century in the USA, although there does seem to be an increase lately, likely a by-product of the various neo-Nazi groups which support Trump. Although they also get a bit a love back from Drumpf, for example when he doesn't mention Jews in relation to the Holocaust, even though his focus is not on hating Jews.

On the other hand, the anti-immigrant doctrine is a key part of Trumpism.

Attacks on foreigners have greatly increased since Trump was elected. They do not usually lead to death, sometimes they are of a violent nature. Sometimes they are just verbal abuse, I know of one case personally, never made the papers.

I don't think the attacks on Jewish cemetaries and synagogues are particular to the Trump-era, they have happened all throughout the 20th century in the USA, although there does seem to be an increase lately, likely a by-product of the various neo-Nazi groups which support Trump. Although they also get a bit a love back from Drumpf, for example when he doesn't mention Jews in relation to the Holocaust, even though his focus is not on hating Jews.

I call bullshit on the claim that attacks have increased.

I call bullshit on increases in attacks on Jewish cemeteries.

Your claim that neo nazies support Trump is unsupported, and they are an irrelevant fringe.

This attack is unlikely to connected to Trump anymore than Hinckley was connected to JOdi Foster.

The claim that attacks have increased is a lie......the ones you see in the press...are determined to be hoaxes.......so this is crap...

This guy is going to jail,and should get the death penalty....but other than that, this is a non story, compared to all the Americans murderd by illegal aliens...

Attacks on foreigners have greatly increased since Trump was elected
Sorry, I have to ask for links to outrageous claims :dunno:

Out at a Bar and this guy has a Loaded Gun inside said "bar". TCU playing KS on TV (or so I heard). Interesting. Wonder what really happened? What was said? Still no reason to go firing on persons it would seem. Is this the shooter? Looks "older" than 51?

1536.jpg

Maybe they should go back until the USA can clean up? I got a pic of the family watching coverage on TV over yonder.

funny Possible in India1.jpg

"On the other hand, the anti-immigrant doctrine is a key part of Trumpism."

Maybe, just maybe, you can give us an example of his so-called anti-immigrant doctrine - but probably not, huh?

Out at a Bar and this guy has a Loaded Gun inside said "bar". TCU playing KS on TV (or so I heard). Interesting. Wonder what really happened? What was said? Still no reason to go firing on persons it would seem. Is this the shooter? Looks "older" than 51?

1536.jpg

Maybe they should go back until the USA can clean up? I got a pic of the family watching coverage on TV over yonder.

Being a drunk will get one looking like that, big man with a gun, just like the Wild Wild West.
An Olathe man who reportedly told two strangers — Garmin engineers originally from India — to “get out of my country” before he shot them in an Olathe bar was charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the death of one of the victims.

Adam W. Purinton, 51, allegedly shot Srinivas Kuchibhotla, 32; Alok Madasani, 32, of Overland Park, and another bar patron, 24-year-old Ian Grillot of Grandview.

Kuchibhotla died at a hospital after the 7:15 p.m. shooting in Austins Bar & Grill near 151st Street and Mur-Len Road.

Read more here: First-degree murder charge filed in possible hate crime shooting at Olathe’s Austins bar

I hope he rots in prison.

TRUMP: "I'm in favor of people coming into this country legally."

As long as they are white, rich and well educated?

That's not what he said, brainless bigot.
Trump is the bigot, I'm not.
99.9% of humans are bigots. You show bigotry every day.

and who is that .1%?
deaf, dumb and blind people

Last edited:
As long as they are white, rich and well educated?

and who is that .1%?
dead, dumb and blind people

Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Your right I'm a bigot , I have little use for liars, cheats, and people of little tolerance for others.

PS: how can dead people be a bigot?

and who is that .1%?
dead, dumb and blind people

Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Your right I'm a bigot , I have little use for liars, cheats, and people of little tolerance for others.

PS: how can dead people be a bigot?
LOL I meant deaf. Sorry.

Forum List

Back