this seems to have missed much of the news

the brady kids in 2006

placed him in the

Gun Violence Prevention Honor Roll

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND43cY2Shog#t=109[/ame]

it is getting common place to see the authorities

rolling out boxes and boxes of evidence

from these lib leaders offices and homes

Geeeee.....go figure...Oh that's right. Democrats are not responsible for obeying the same laws that everyone else is. Remember the democrat mantra: DO as I SAY, not as I DO.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves for arresting this "important" politician.

from the LA times

Sen. Yee indicted on arms trafficking, public corruption charges

Federal prosecutors unsealed an indictment against state Sen. Leland Yee in court Wednesday, accusing him of conspiring to commit wire fraud and traffic firearms.
In all, 26 people, including former school board president Keith Jackson, were indicted on charges related to an extensive crime ring headed by well-known Chinatown figure Raymond Chow, who was also arrested and charged Wednesday.
The indictment alleges Yee and Jackson defrauded "citizens of honest services" and were involved in a scheme to traffic firearms in exchange for thousands in campaign donations to the senator.

Federal prosecutors also allege Yee agreed to perform official acts in exchange for the money, including one instance in which he introduced a businessman to state legislators who had significant influence over pending medical marijuana legislation. In exchange, the businessman -- who was actually an undercover FBI agent -- agreed to donate thousands to Yee's campaign fund, according to the indictment.
The indictment also describes an August 2013 exchange in which Jackson told an undercover officer that Yee had an arms trafficking contact. Jackson allegedly said Yee could facilitate a meeting for a donation.
Chow, who has been connected over the years to the criminal gang Wo Hop To and is known as "Shrimp Boy," was indicted for money laundering, conspiracy to receive and transport stolen property, and conspiracy to traffic contraband cigarettes.

Sen. Yee indicted on arms trafficking, public corruption charges - latimes.com

Geeeee.....go figure...Oh that's right. Democrats are not responsible for obeying the same laws that everyone else is. Remember the democrat mantra: DO as I SAY, not as I DO.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves for arresting this "important" politician.

obeying the law is not a requirement

the left requires in their leaders

as long as the spout the party line

this kind of rank hypocrisy would be front page news if the guy was Republican and what he did went against Republicans stated values

we live in scary times

this kind of rank hypocrisy would be front page news if the guy was Republican and what he did went against Republicans stated values

we live in scary times

Indeed. It would lead on every network news program and every cable news network. They would interrupt programming to wail into the camera about those "criminal republicans". They would have 60 minute "specials" about what is happening in the country. You would hear about it non-stop for 6 weeks. But no. NOTHING. The only place I've heard of it? That lying FOX news.

Thank God for FOX!

we live in scary times

perhaps he will be able to buy his way out of it

--LOL

we live in scary times

Indeed. It would lead on every network news program and every cable news network. They would interrupt programming to wail into the camera about those "criminal republicans". They would have 60 minute "specials" about what is happening in the country. You would hear about it non-stop for 6 weeks. But no. NOTHING. The only place I've heard of it? That lying FOX news.

Thank God for FOX!

true

HLN would be putting up the shadow figures

of the expected jurors

Amen to that. Didn't Obama and the Dems exempt themselves from Obamacare? Like RandallFlagg said: "Do as I say but not as I do." They're a repulsive bunch.

Hopefully, America will see the wisdom of the founding fathers when they erected a system of checks and balances so that no ONE person could gain too much power. Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely. We're seeing a rash of low level corruption (especially in the Lib ranks) which, I believe, is a result of watching the Progressive-in-Chief getting away with high level corruption and dirty politics.

Amen to that. Didn't Obama and the Dems exempt themselves from Obamacare? Like RandallFlagg said: "Do as I say but not as I do." They're a repulsive bunch.

noticed some other dem figures in the bust

and perhaps a few donors to the party

it will be interesting to see who the other 26 are

Hopefully, America will see the wisdom of the founding fathers when they erected a system of checks and balances so that no ONE person could gain too much power. Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely. We're seeing a rash of low level corruption (especially in the Lib ranks) which, I believe, is a result of watching the Progressive-in-Chief getting away with high level corruption and dirty politics.

maybe

or it could simply be that

it is just in their nature

noticed some other dem figures in the bust

and perhaps a few donors to the party

it will be interesting to see who the other 26 are

I've yet to meet an honest Progressive. Not that there isn't one or two out there somewhere -- I just haven't met one yet. There's likely a lot more than 26 involved but speculation is like opinions ... everyone has one. :lol:

maybe

or it could simply be that

it is just in their nature

I sense that you're probably right.

update

the original story indicated former school board president Keith Jackson

indited in the bust

well he is also accused

of a murder for hire
----------------------------
Keith Jackson, accused by the FBI on Wednesday of being involved in a murder-for-hire scheme and a gun- and drug-trafficking conspiracy, was San Francisco's top elected educator during the late 1990s.

Jackson, 49, is a former president of the San Francisco Board of Education, having run for the board in 1994 on a pro-family slate.

But his tenure on the board was not trouble-free.

In 1997, The Chronicle revealed that Jackson owed more than $5,000 in child-support payments and that the courts were garnisheeing his wages. In an odd twist, Jackson blamed his child-support troubles on being fired from a job he'd held for just four days - as an investigator tracking down deadbeat dads for the San Francisco district attorney.

Keith Jackson, former S.F. education official, accused of murder-for-hire - SFGate

Forum List

Back