Anti-Body Studies Find COVID-19 and Common Flu Have Nearly Identical Case Death Rates

Al
Perhaps a major difference is that we have somewhat of a herd immunity to the flu. The Covid 19 virus is not so much.
Also vaccines.

Why do you care if the rest of the nation goes to work while you hide under your bed?
Leaked papers from the tRump administration claim 3,000 dead a day soon.

Here's an idea:

Why do all you unruly tRumpling children go play and let the adults handle the important stuff, 'kay?

Why do you want more dead people? It makes you seem like a sick fucker.

Do you want more people to die because you don’t like Trump?

How long do you want us locked down? Specifically.
Are you stupid?

I wanna see LESS dead people. That's why you tRumplings need to get outta the way and let the adults manage things.

What should be done that isn’t being done. Specifically?
Do you really wanna go all the way back to January and rehash this all again?

You tRumplings have had this explained to you in nearly every coronavirus thread for months now.

For how long should we stayed locked down?

Why do you care if I go outside and kiss my neighbor?
If we had started earlier it wouldn't have had to be for too long.

What you tRumpkins don't seem to realize is that enabling the spread doesn't just endanger you, it endangers everyone.

if the chinese and the WHO had not lied about it, it could have been contained in China and the rest of the world would not be dealing with it.

If you feel endangered, stay home. I am not responsible for your health, and you are not responsible for mine, and the government is not responsible for either of us.

as to when we started, we started earlier than the rest of the world.

by the way-----------------Trump will be president until 2025, nothing you can do or say will stop that.
Actually you are responsible for everyone's health in this kinda situation, as am I and every other American.

China may have tried to hide some early reports, but WHO did no such thing. Don't repeat tRumpian lies, they make us all look stupid.

We have 2 options at this point.

Herd immunity or hide under the bed.

What do you want and why?

Al
Perhaps a major difference is that we have somewhat of a herd immunity to the flu. The Covid 19 virus is not so much.
Also vaccines.

Why do you care if the rest of the nation goes to work while you hide under your bed?

Here's an idea:

Why do all you unruly tRumpling children go play and let the adults handle the important stuff, 'kay?

Are you stupid?

I wanna see LESS dead people. That's why you tRumplings need to get outta the way and let the adults manage things.

You tRumplings have had this explained to you in nearly every coronavirus thread for months now.

What you tRumpkins don't seem to realize is that enabling the spread doesn't just endanger you, it endangers everyone.

You can hide under your bed until there is a vaccine.
So, even though you asked for them, you won't debate either one of my points?

Your points are not genuine.

I want herd immunity. Those at risk should stay sheltered until there is a vaccine.

I am not a political asshole.
Herd immunity is coming whether you want it or not. The idea is to lose as few people as possible while we achieve it.

Now do your Civic duty and get back inside.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

It's time to just let all the trumpanzees gather closely however they want to. Yes, it's a danger to us intelligent adults, but I'm tired of their whining over having to be responsible.
I'd be OK with them thinning their own herd, but I'm not too keen on letting them thin mine.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

I want herd immunity. Those at risk should stay sheltered until there is a vaccine.

Herd immunity is coming whether you want it or not. The idea is to lose as few people as possible while we achieve it.

Ok. So we have common ground.

We need to open up and treat those who are ill.

There will not be 2.2 million deaths, sorry, you sick fuck

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

if the chinese and the WHO had not lied about it, it could have been contained in China and the rest of the world would not be dealing with it.

If you feel endangered, stay home. I am not responsible for your health, and you are not responsible for mine, and the government is not responsible for either of us.

by the way-----------------Trump will be president until 2025, nothing you can do or say will stop that.
Actually you are responsible for everyone's health in this kinda situation, as am I and every other American.

China may have tried to hide some early reports, but WHO did no such thing. Don't repeat tRumpian lies, they make us all look stupid.

Contrary to what your talking heads tell you, nobody is hiding under the bed.

There are a number of tRumplings with their heads in the sand though.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

This is nonsense.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

This is nonsense.

What is your solution, specifically?

Lay out actions and dates

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

You wanna kill people so you can go outside, but I'm the "sick fuck"?

Are you on drugs?

Liberals want more people to die. That tells you all you need to know about them.

Death for political opportunism.

Sick fuckers.
No one wants more people to die. It’s just that only half of the country cares if more people die.

The don’t understand at all what you mean.

Just be honest. You want more death,

I’m not the one out there saying that COVID is no big deal because it typically only affects elderly. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been told that the elderly are disposable.

it only affects the elderly who are already sick with something else like heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, obesity, etc. Healthy people of all ages generally do not have serious reactions to it, 80% don't even know they have it.

Its not a big enough problem to destroy our economy and millions of small businesses.
Right on cue.

The party of life shows up telling us that elderly are disposable.

Goes to show that the party of life only cares about life when it provides zero inconvenience to them. Ask them to sacrifice anything to save lives and they’ll reveal their true self.

No one said that the elderly are disposable. its really funny hearing that from someone who supports the murder of millions of unborn human beings every year, and the vast majority of them are black or hispanic. The party of diversity killing off diversity.

How can you justify that during this shutdown you can get an abortion, but not a haircut?

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

This is nonsense.

he doesn't have one, just doesn't like yours because it makes sense.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

This is nonsense.

Would you stop with this crap?

Yiuv been told over and over in damn near every coronavirus thread.

If you can't remember it now telling you again isn't gonna help.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

This is nonsense.

he doesn't have one, just doesn't like yours because it makes sense.
He doesn't have one, he just doesn't like the Democrat's plan because it makes sense.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

Are you on drugs?

going outside does not kill people, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

Best way for that to happen is herd immunity not lockdowns.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

Are you on drugs?

You people get dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber.........

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

Best way for that to happen is herd immunity not lockdowns.
Nope. We will get to herd immunity anyway. The idea here is to lose as few people as possible along the way.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

This is nonsense.

November 3rd: Vote Trump out

Liberals want more people to die. That tells you all you need to know about them.

Death for political opportunism.

Sick fuckers.
No one wants more people to die. It’s just that only half of the country cares if more people die.

The don’t understand at all what you mean.

Just be honest. You want more death,

I’m not the one out there saying that COVID is no big deal because it typically only affects elderly. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been told that the elderly are disposable.

it only affects the elderly who are already sick with something else like heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, obesity, etc. Healthy people of all ages generally do not have serious reactions to it, 80% don't even know they have it.

Its not a big enough problem to destroy our economy and millions of small businesses.
Right on cue.

The party of life shows up telling us that elderly are disposable.

Goes to show that the party of life only cares about life when it provides zero inconvenience to them. Ask them to sacrifice anything to save lives and they’ll reveal their true self.

No one said that the elderly are disposable. its really funny hearing that from someone who supports the murder of millions of unborn human beings every year, and the vast majority of them are black or hispanic. The party of diversity killing off diversity.

How can you justify that during this shutdown you can get an abortion, but not a haircut?
That’s the implication from your post. They’re old. They have medical conditions. They are no longer valuable so their deaths aren’t worth preventing.

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

Are you on drugs?

You people get dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber.........

you said that going outside kills people, I didn't say that, you did. I just went out in my backyard to pick some tomatoes from my garden, how many people did I kill? and where are their bodies?

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

Are you stupid?

This is nonsense.

November 3rd: Vote Trump out
tRump is the one single person on the planet I actually hope gets covid19.

Forum List

Back