Another Win For The Good Guys, Gun Ban At Post Offices Unconstitutional

As I said in the OP, my State did away with that BS.

It's a Federal law. The State can't do away with it. It will have to run its course in the Courts but the current Constitution-friendly, 2nd Amendment-friendly, Court will be long gone before most of the current slate of 2A cases get to a final decision in the Supreme Court.

It's a Federal law. The State can't do away with it. It will have to run its course in the Courts but the current Constitution-friendly, 2nd Amendment-friendly, Court will be long gone before most of the current slate of 2A cases get to a final decision in the Supreme Court.

Hey idiot commie, can you fucking read? Did you even bother to read the OP? Try it, you might learn something.

Thing is if America treated criminals, dopeheads and nutballs as what they are and removed them from society then we wouldn't need any gun free zones.

Even if we made all of America gun free all the people who want to go out and hurt others will still be here.

Personally I'd rather live in a country with very little crime because the society is mostly all decent law abiding citizens, than live in a country with no guns.

If you have a society of decent people you don't need gun laws.

Forum List

Back