Another Victim Shot By A Trigger Happy Homeowner

The crimes in AFRICA, don't apply here. Dummy.

You want to help black people, go to Africa and stop the slavery STILL happening there!

DURRRRRR
I was not talking about crimes in Africa although South African apartheid is a perfect case in point. I did a paper on the topic during my undergrad studies which is when I first encountered the term, but it wasn't until later in life I was able to see and understand the parallels with the United States own system of lawful racial discrimination therefore the reference to "American apartheid".

Apartheid in South Africa was very short lived compared to the apartheid in the U.S. but it's the same social-economic structure based on race with advantages to members of the white race and disadvantages to those individuals of African descent, by law.

Out of the close to 250 years that the U.S. has been in existence, less than 58 of those years have been lived in a country where racial segregation & discrimination was no longer the norm nor legal.

I'm sure none of you even see the hypocrisy in the United States being one of the global countries admonishing another country (South Africa) about their human rights abuses and pressuring them to end apartheid while our government was doing the same thing here in America in regards to its own Black citizens and had been for centuries.

Compared to Africa? For the most part yes. Over the last 150 years? WAAAAAAAY the fuck better than Africa.
Why are we comparing it to Africa? We live in America Jack. Also what are you comparing it to? Most black folks in America don't even know what country in Africa we originated from because we became basterds of Africa.

Why are we comparing it to Africa? We live in America Jack. Also what are you comparing it to? Most black folks in America don't even know what country in Africa we originated from because we became basterds of Africa.

No, jack. You live in fantasy land where people who never did anything to you, or yours are supposed to impoverish themselves to give to you, who never suffered.

It's fact and the rest of racist rambling I couldn't make heads nor tails of:

The idiotic statement by Ray that he then tries to ridicule me for:"
The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

Here is the wager:

Here is the proof:
View attachment 778462

I don't know what this is supposed to prove. Our laws are the same way. In any case our state unfortunately went Constitutional Carry last year so CCWs are out the window anyhow, but we still have to abide by the same laws as when we had CCW.

Racist how, by pointing out blacks are destroying this country?
We can't destroy it any worse than you have.
We have statistics and video evidence to support our side. You have nothing but wild unproven accusations and stories from yesteryear.
No you don't, you have some stats from some racist website and claim they are true and then hit with real statistics you run and hide.

I'm sure none of you even see the hypocrisy in the United States being one of the global countries admonishing another country (South Africa) about their human rights abuses and pressuring them to end apartheid while our government was doing the same thing here in America in regards to its own Black citizens and had been for centuries.

Well, we can sure see the inane hypocrisy of racists like you who will do absolutely nothing about anything, but snivel for 'reparations' and pretend that is going to go well. lol

What SupaBadDufus is trying to tell us here is that black people in Africa are scary and don't give shit about his inane sniveling and won't give him any free Bling for being just another dumbass hood rat.

The only stats that are phony are the ones you post where they dilute black crime with whites to get bogus results.
If my stats are phony then the DOJ/FBI stats are phony, those are the ones I post. Unlike you posting trash from some right wing, racist site. It is actually fools like you that try to water down white crime stats and want to put a black face on crime in this country.

Last edited:
If my stats are phony then the DOJ/FBI stats are phony, those are the ones I post. Unlike you posting trash from some right wing, racist site. It is actually fools like you that try to water down white crime stats and want to put a black face on crime in this country.

No, what we do is post per capita crime rates which tells what race of people are committing the most crime. What you post is bullshit stating that whites commit more violent crime omitting we are six times your population. It's not only complete bullshit but running from the truth.

If a company has 100 employees and 98 of them have black hair, but the two red headed guys are always late for work, it's completely stupid to say the guys with black hair are the ones late for work most of the time.

Well, we can sure see the inane hypocrisy of racists like you who will do absolutely nothing about anything, but snivel for 'reparations' and pretend that is going to go well. lol
Why are you projecting your racist proclivities onto me? Of the two of us, it can be proven by a simple search engine, who the racist is.

You have never seen me snivel, so you're a liar as well, however the fact that the mere mention of reparations sends the racists among your people into fits of rage while proclaiming what they're not going to do, when it's not even up to any of you cretins whether or our government decides to pay or not is pretty funny.

Racist how, by pointing out blacks are destroying this country? We have statistics and video evidence to support our side. You have nothing but wild unproven accusations and stories from yesteryear.
Yeah Ray, your comment is racist, but that's the thing, racists say and do racist things.

Instead of just talking out of your rear, why don't you EXPLAIN how, in you very uneducated opinion, Black people are destroying the United States.

I don't know what this is supposed to prove. Our laws are the same way
What it proves is that you were attempting to ridicule me for allegedly not knowing the law.

I said I was willing to make a wager that I knew the law so then you switched to stating that there was no way for me to prove that I have a Florida CCW and you again attempted to ridicule me by posting a phony Florida CCW (alleging I suppose that anyone can copy an image off of the internet and make up a fake FL CCW).

There is a neutral third party who has a copy of my Florida CCW which is why I knew I could prove what I said, but as it turns out, when my latest FL renewal arrived in the mail, the card it was attached to stated exactly what I expressed to you yet you kept claiming I was wrong, so wrong in fact that you said there was no way I could have ever had passed the FL CCW exam.

What the posted evidence proves is that I was right, from the beginning, and you were wrong. And that you, after all this time are not even man enough to apologize to me, not for having made a mistake, but for attempting to ridicule me publicly for allegedly not knowing what I was talking about when in fact you were the one who didn't know what you were talking about.

This demonstrates an appalling lack of integrity.

That's all.

What it proves is that you were attempting to ridicule me for allegedly not knowing the law.

I said I was willing to make a wager that I knew the law so then you switched to stating that there was no way for me to prove that I have a Florida CCW and you again attempted to ridicule me by posting a phony Florida CCW (alleging I suppose that anyone can copy an image off of the internet and make up a fake FL CCW).

There is a neutral third party who has a copy of my Florida CCW which is why I knew I could prove what I said, but as it turns out, when my latest FL renewal arrived in the mail, the card it was attached to stated exactly what I expressed to you yet you kept claiming I was wrong, so wrong in fact that you said there was no way I could have ever had passed the FL CCW exam.

What the posted evidence proves is that I was right, from the beginning, and you were wrong. And that you, after all this time are not even man enough to apologize to me, not for having made a mistake, but for attempting to ridicule me publicly for allegedly not knowing what I was talking about when in fact you were the one who didn't know what you were talking about.

This demonstrates an appalling lack of integrity.

That's all.

You sure read a lot into shit that isn't there, don't you. I never said you didn't have a CCW. All I said is that in our state (the classes are hosted by the NRA) is that you had to pass the written test 100% and that it's likely anybody that graduated the course knew much more about the laws than somebody that didn't..

Forum List

Back