Another Threat To Our Gasoline Shortage That's Looming--Nobody To Deliver It

I have my doubts about the cyber attack on the pipeline. I believe the shortages are caused by two factors, not enough truck drivers and a shortage of “oil” needed to refine diesel, gasoline, and plane fuel.

The bottom line is this pipeline service has nothing to pump in this pipeline.

I think the MSM would be on that like fly's on crap. I don't question the cyber attack, I question who is responsible.

In any case, this driver shortage is only icing on the cake. Biden closing down the Keystone, stopping public land drilling, this cyber attack, and now not enough transportation to bring this gasoline to our corner gas station this summer. It all spells much higher prices for everybody.

All I can say is, I'm glad I have an interview for a job where I would work from home. Seems like an excellent time to cut out that commute.
Energy prices affect all consumer goods. Working from home or not, your budget is getting crunched by evil, anti-American democrat policy.

Believe me, I'm aware. All the more reason I'd be glad to cut the daily commute out of my budget. I'm clearly going to need that money to pay for other shit.

Funny how the alledged hack and ransom demand occurred just after Chyna Joey Xi's visit to Jimmy Carter......

FBI pins Colonial Pipeline cyberattack on DarkSide hacker ...
2 days ago · A shadowy hacker group called DarkSide has been accused by the FBI of being behind a ransomware attack on a key pipeline in the US. “The FBI confirms that the Darkside ransomware …

DarkSide (hacking group) - Wikipedia
2 days ago · DarkSide is a hacking group believed to be behind the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, as part of its "Robin Hood"-style image of stealing from the rich and giving a portion to the poor.. The group was first noticed in August 2020. Cybersecurity company Kaspersky described the group as an "enterprise" due to their professional looking website and attempts to partner with journalists and ...

Who are DarkSide Hacker Group?
1 day ago · DarkSide is a ransomware group linked to an extortion attempt that has snared fuel deliveries across the US East Coast. The criminal gang may be new, but that doesn’t mean its hackers are amateurs, according to Reuters.. Cybersecurity experts who have tracked DarkSide said it appears to be composed of veteran cybercriminals who are focused on squeezing out as much money as they can …

Fights are breaking out in gas lines back East.

Coolio.....:dance:

Biden's version of 'Bumfights'. Very entertaining.

Last edited:
Suddenly just out of nowhere there are no drivers.
This hoax has elements of the Covid one in that the numbers don’t even come close to adding up

Suddenly just out of nowhere there are no drivers.
This hoax has elements of the Covid one in that the numbers don’t even come close to adding up

This has been going on for a while now, trust me. After a while you just throw your arms up and say, F-it. I'm sick of this shit.

When I started to drive CDL vehicles over 30 years ago, nobody bothered you. Once in a great while you'd see DOT (Department of Transportation) cop, but unless they seen something wrong, they'd leave you alone. Now they allow states to train State Highway Patrol to stop you for federal DOT checks, so it's happening all the time. Truck drivers are not like regular Americans who have constitutional rights. They can pull you over for no reason at all, search your tractor, your trailer, log book, all your paperwork, and they will always find something they can write you up on.

Like I said in the OP, I never drove anything Haz-mat, but they pull those drivers over twice as much as us.

DarkSide (hacking group) - Wikipedia
2 days ago · DarkSide is a hacking group believed to be behind the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, as part of its "Robin Hood"-style image of stealing from the rich and giving a portion to the poor.. The group was first noticed in August 2020. Cybersecurity company Kaspersky described the group as an "enterprise" due to their professional looking website and attempts to partner with journalists and ...

Who are DarkSide Hacker Group?
1 day ago · DarkSide is a ransomware group linked to an extortion attempt that has snared fuel deliveries across the US East Coast. The criminal gang may be new, but that doesn’t mean its hackers are amateurs, according to Reuters.. Cybersecurity experts who have tracked DarkSide said it appears to be composed of veteran cybercriminals who are focused on squeezing out as much money as they can …
Then our CIA should be finding and executing them.

NONE of that refined Canadian petroleum would be sold to US consumers. NONE.

You need better sources for your information. From the very left leaning Poltifact:

"I’ve opposed the Keystone strategy for a long time because it is an export strategy," Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, told the Press-Republican newspaper in Plattsburgh. "It doesn’t even have any oil for America to make our gas prices cheaper."

"It’s literally oil from Canada taken through America, so we take all the risks of any kind of spill or any kind of problem, and then it exports it to Mexico and then straight to China or other places," she said.

PolitiFact rated a similar claim from then-President Obama Mostly False in 2014. We checked with a few experts to see if anything has changed.

Our ruling

Gillibrand said the Keystone XL pipeline "doesn’t even have any oil for America."

Experts say the oil will not be exported straight to other countries, as Gillibrand said.

It is true that exports of petroleum products from Gulf Coast refineries have increased considerably in recent years. That’s part of why PolitiFact rated a similar statement by Obama Mostly False in 2014. While the trend adds a grain of truth to her claim, it does not mean all of the oil that will come from the Keystone XL pipeline will be immediately exported.

We rate Gillibrand’s claim Mostly False.

You need better sources for your information. From the very left leaning Poltifact:

"I’ve opposed the Keystone strategy for a long time because it is an export strategy," Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, told the Press-Republican newspaper in Plattsburgh. "It doesn’t even have any oil for America to make our gas prices cheaper."

"It’s literally oil from Canada taken through America, so we take all the risks of any kind of spill or any kind of problem, and then it exports it to Mexico and then straight to China or other places," she said.

PolitiFact rated a similar claim from then-President Obama Mostly False in 2014. We checked with a few experts to see if anything has changed.

Our ruling

Gillibrand said the Keystone XL pipeline "doesn’t even have any oil for America."

Experts say the oil will not be exported straight to other countries, as Gillibrand said.

It is true that exports of petroleum products from Gulf Coast refineries have increased considerably in recent years. That’s part of why PolitiFact rated a similar statement by Obama Mostly False in 2014. While the trend adds a grain of truth to her claim, it does not mean all of the oil that will come from the Keystone XL pipeline will be immediately exported.

Even if all the oil WAS exported to other countries, so what? If that oil isn't exported to other countries, that just means there's less oil on the markets, those countries are now competing for it, and oil prices STILL go up.

I swear to God, leftists do not understand even the most basic concepts of economics and supply and demand.

Even if all the oil WAS exported to other countries, so what? If that oil isn't exported to other countries, that just means there's less oil on the markets, those countries are now competing for it, and oil prices STILL go up.

I swear to God, leftists do not understand even the most basic concepts of economics and supply and demand.

Oil is a global market, not a domestic one. Thanks to fracking among other things, during Trump, we became the number one energy exporter in the world. When fuel floods the markets, the price goes down.

What most people don't understand is the price of fuel is not determined by those evil oil companies. It's determined by the speculators in the commodities market. Investors use the simply philosophy of supply and demand to steer those prices.

Our ruling

The Canadian sludge will be refined into specialty products sold overseas. We can buy all the tarsands oil we want at deeply discounted prices, but not from Keystone XL .. Its an export pipeline to the refineries in the Free Trade Zone.

Our ruling

The Canadian sludge will be refined into specialty products sold overseas. We can buy all the tarsands oil we want at deeply discounted prices, but not from Keystone XL .. Its an export pipeline to the refineries in the Free Trade Zone.

You are a fucking moron, who is so busy listening to the ignorant voices in your head that it's a waste of time trying to convey actual information to you.

Do not waste my time pretending to "respond" to my posts unless you're planning to actually read the posts first, dumbass. If I wanted to hear a fool babble to herself, I'd go visit a mental hospital.

Oh no, nobody wants to drive a big truck. That's the way it is. We will have to simply deal with it. We cannot force anybody to do that job.

Nobody is talking about force. What I'm talking about is getting government off our ass and quit making the job so difficult to do with their idiotic red tape. They threw this American out of a job and career after driving tractor-trailers for over 25 years, accident free, no points on my license, due to more and more regulation. In the meantime, they are letting foreigners come here, no training, no experience at driving a truck, no tests we have to take, some can't read or speak English, and putting them on our roads no questions asked because they had a CDL type of license from their country that any schlub could get for an equivalent of an American ten dollar bill.

So you got fired and another trucking company will not hire you.

Our ruling

You are a fucking moron, who is so busy listening to the ignorant voices in your head that it's a waste of time trying to convey actual information to you.

Do not waste my time pretending to "respond" to my posts unless you're planning to actually read the posts first, dumbass. If I wanted to hear a fool babble to herself, I'd go visit a mental hospital.

This Keystone XL is a tax dodge for the Canadians and the Chinese who own 50% of Canadian production. Its the same crappy deal it was in 2011 and by now you should understand that.

Forum List

Back