Another Slaying of a Muslim in the US

Reaction score
Bronx NY, a white male who's name has not yet been released by police brutally beaten a man to death from an argument over a garden hose.

Eye-witnesses say that Ado Muhammad 20, a devout Muslim was washing the sidewalk in front of his fathers business when he intentionally sprayed a man who was walking by with water. Moments later the man and Muhammad got into a heated argument that's when the man struck Muhammad. Due to city budget cut backs Webster police were dispatched which took longer for response time. Eye witnesses say that for 30 consecutive minutes the man "ripped into" Muhammad. Police say when they arrived Muhammad was unrecognizable and declared dead on the scene.

Police also said they confiscated a substance street drug called bath salts on the man and that the man had a previous complaint with Muhammad a week prior in the store over bottle water that may have tipped off the argument. The man is also known to be in the 'hippie' counter culture around the area and has had prior drug and violence violations.

This occurred just days after 3 Muslims were shot and killed by a North Carolina man over a parking space.

link

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So when muslims are killed it's a big deal, but when muslims kill and it's mentioned that they're muslims then it racist to mention it! Bizzaro!

Lesson! Do not intentionally spray water on passers by, you never know when they will be crazed out on bath salts!

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
So when muslims are killed it's a big deal, but when muslims kill and it's mentioned that they're muslims then it racist to mention it! Bizzaro!

Lesson! Do not intentionally spray water on passers by, you never know when they will be crazed out on bath salts!
I wonder if the bath salts came from Ado's dad's business.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score
Bronx NY, a white male who's name has not yet been released by police brutally beaten a man to death from an argument over a garden hose.

Eye-witnesses say that Ado Muhammad 20, a devout Muslim was washing the sidewalk in front of his fathers business when he intentionally sprayed a man who was walking by with water. Moments later the man and Muhammad got into a heated argument that's when the man struck Muhammad. Due to city budget cut backs Webster police were dispatched which took longer for response time. Eye witnesses say that for 30 consecutive minutes the man "ripped into" Muhammad. Police say when they arrived Muhammad was unrecognizable and declared dead on the scene.

Police also said they confiscated a substance street drug called bath salts on the man and that the man had a previous complaint with Muhammad a week prior in the store over bottle water that may have tipped off the argument. The man is also known to be in the 'hippie' counter culture around the area and has had prior drug and violence violations.

This occurred just days after 3 Muslims were shot and killed by a North Carolina man over a parking space.

link
Maybe the satan worshiper shouldn't have sprayed the man with the hose.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yup two killings now that had absolutely nothing to do with Islam yet we are bombarded by stories of MUSLIMS murdered. Meanwhile no one on the left mentions Muslims at all in the terror attacks and war being waged by the same.

alanbmx123

Gold Member
Reaction score
just like the blacks killed by blacks every day, not a peep :afro:

percysunshine

Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought the newbies had to introduce themselves or something. One post on the OP?

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Meh...I'm finding it hard to feel any sympathy for muslims these days.
Whether they're killed for a parking spot or for hosing down a passer by.
I mean they dont give a crap when one of their brethren sets off bombs at a marathon or shoots a bunch our soldiers while screaming allahu akbar. Why the hell should I care when a few of them get wacked?

alanbmx123

Gold Member
Reaction score
I treat everyone with resect and the majority of the time when I run across African Muslims they are incredibly rude, will not say thank you, look down on everyone like they are common filth. so I say fuck em. Most of the Arabs in my area seem to just want to make a buck. Maybe good old American capitalism will rub off and they can just try to make a good life for themselves and their families.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
None of this had anything to do with muhammad being a muslim. Muslim is not a license to abuse someone else.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List