Another “Screw the Military Plan”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
To cut back defense spending, instead of going after fraud, waste and contract ballooning, “experts” want to reduce pensions and benefits for military personnel – but they don't include defense civilian employees. Why does this not surprise me? And, I no longer am surprised at the lengths Paul Ryan will go to make himself popular with liberals.

Read the full article @ Security Insiders: It's Time to Reduce Military Health and Pension Benefits - NationalJournal.com with a list of who these so-called “experts” are at the very end. [They give the names but not their bios]

:mad:

To cut back defense spending, instead of going after fraud, waste and contract ballooning, “experts” want to reduce pensions and benefits for military personnel – but they don't include defense civilian employees. Why does this not surprise me? And, I no longer am surprised at the lengths Paul Ryan will go to make himself popular with liberals.

Read the full article @ Security Insiders: It's Time to Reduce Military Health and Pension Benefits - NationalJournal.com with a list of who these so-called “experts” are at the very end. [They give the names but not their bios]

:mad:

Old news.

With dimocrap scum in office, what would you expect?

It is sad to see over paid Generals at the Pentagon punishing retirees. They should cut the pay of all top execs in the Pentagon and Congress to make the proposed cuts. See how they like it.

It is sad to see over paid Generals at the Pentagon punishing retirees. They should cut the pay of all top execs in the Pentagon and Congress to make the proposed cuts. See how they like it.

So now Generals aren't part of the Military?

unbelievable.

The second part I'm good with.

Forum List

Back