Another Reason Why Trump Can't be President

That is the best reason yet for Trump to be POTUS!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Yeah, right.....because you believe he ought to blow the whole world apart and ask questions later? Bwahahaha....that's the best reason why you are a Trump supporter.

Fuggin' priceless, his own campaign has to step in and take control of his campaign.

If he's elected, I think they should let him have his twitting tantrums back and let Putin/Assange run the country.

Oh wait. He already said Sharia Law Pence would be the actual president while he's out "making America great again".

The recent WTO Airbus ruling has proven that Trump was right on the issue of Trade.

Our oldest and closest allies are fucking US on trade to benefit themselves at our expense because they cannot compete against US manufacturers.

We need to STOP being the world's bitch on trade and have a President who will not bend over to make it easier for them to fuck US.

Well, you are being a bit of a whiny little bitch.

What I really think is that Trump's trumpery is perfect for the Twitter format. We've already seen that he can't think any further than 140 characters.

Even the trumpkins know that about him.

Fuggin' priceless, his own campaign has to step in and take control of his campaign.

If he's elected, I think they should let him have his twitting tantrums back and let Putin/Assange run the country.

Oh wait. He already said Sharia Law Pence would be the actual president while he's out "making America great again".

The recent WTO Airbus ruling has proven that Trump was right on the issue of Trade.

Our oldest and closest allies are fucking US on trade to benefit themselves at our expense because they cannot compete against US manufacturers.

We need to STOP being the world's bitch on trade and have a President who will not bend over to make it easier for them to fuck US.

US manufacturers don't want to pay americans son,Carrier left under Pence's watch in IN. He didn't do jack.

That is the best reason yet for Trump to be POTUS!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Yeah, right.....because you believe he ought to blow the whole world apart and ask questions later? Bwahahaha....that's the best reason why you are a Trump supporter.

You're right. That's what they want - total chaos funneling money to the 1%. One of the RWNJ traitors here recently posted a thread about 'blowing it up'.

If it hurts the US, they're in favor of it.

What I found ironic were the teleprompter screens there in front of him.

You could always tell when he was using the teleprompter because all of a sudden he was using bigger words that are not in his normal vocabulary and he would speak very slowly....almost retarded like.

US manufacturers don't want to pay americans son,Carrier left under Pence's watch in IN. He didn't do jack.

Trump helped out by demanding that only Chinese steel be used in the Trump building in Las Vegas.

But this is what really pisses me off.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CXlw6yBpcVnwmQe29Wi06WcE6pWtaxQiH_NXzd7N9Og/pubhtml
And the damn trumpkins just don't care. But there's more -

Busted! The new Trump hotel in D.C. is filled top-to-bottom with goods made in China

My Visit to the Trump Dump.... Sorry, Trump Tower

What I found ironic were the teleprompter screens there in front of him.

You could always tell when he was using the teleprompter because all of a sudden he was using bigger words that are not in his normal vocabulary and he would speak very slowly....almost retarded like.

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

And that robotic reading a line or two and then turning to read a couple more lines. Melania did the same thing but that's okay - she didn't lie and criticize others for using teleprompters.

Well, you are being a bit of a whiny little bitch.

Nope. Calling you on your bullshit is not whining no matter how much you ass munchers want to pretend it is.

Did I mention, fUCK YOU?

So, lets not give them a choice, if they want access to the world's largest market.

We have leverage. Let's use it.

Forum List

Back