Another reason to like Scott Brown

Could also be taken as Brown dissing the people who got him elected.

it could be, in the sense that tea partiers did vote for him, but i don't think that they made the difference. for better or worse, tea partiers are seen as far right and the far right has nowhere else to go two years from now. he needs to solidify his support among rational people and this will definitely go a ways toward doing that, assuming i'm rational.

Did you make that up all by yourself or did someone else make it up for you?

it could be, in the sense that tea partiers did vote for him, but i don't think that they made the difference. for better or worse, tea partiers are seen as far right and the far right has nowhere else to go two years from now. he needs to solidify his support among rational people and this will definitely go a ways toward doing that, assuming i'm rational.

hi, otis.

I'm still a supporter of the idea of the Tea Party movement, but Palin was John McCain's running mate and is difficult to listen to without having a brain aneurysm. They could still be a viable movement, but IMO they need to lose Palin.

But Palin is supposed to pull them back into the Republican fold. as if they ever left it :)

i am hoping the mormon can marginalize palin's influence.

not again? Why is this guy trying so hard to get normal people to like him? :lol:

Doesn't he know the people are demanding he be a wingnut?

that's what jack e. robinson is for. :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

I so loved the GOP running scared whenever the only other Massachusetts GOP, black candidate beside Brook would trot himself out. :lol:

my favorite jack e. moment was when he was being interviewed on talk radio via cell phone from his car and he got in an accident. :lol:

r u a real Rabbi? Or did you just get your dick stuck in a zipper?

that's what jack e. robinson is for. :eusa_shhh:

I so loved the GOP running scared whenever the only other Massachusetts GOP, black candidate beside Brook would trot himself out. :lol:

my favorite jack e. moment was when he was being interviewed on talk radio via cell phone from his car and he got in an accident. :lol:

:rofl:

I remember that well.

gawd, his attempts at spin control later on were classic Robinson.

gotta google that shit and see what pops up.

than ks

image174913g.jpg

Highlights of what the GOP had running against Ted Kennedy

One of the other drivers thought Robinson was trying to flee the scene of an accident and chased him in her car, The Boston Globe reported. The newspaper did not identify the motorist. Robinson confirmed another driver had followed him but said he was only looking for a safe place to pull over when he drove about 100 yards past the accident scene.

While he was being searched, the officer found a "martial arts implement" in his coat. Robinson said he didn't know how it got there. A charge of carrying a dangerous weapon eventually was dismissed, and a breath-test showing only 0.04 did not lead to a drunken driving charge, he said.

As for the restraining order, Robinson said the woman he called Jane was upset because he wanted to break off their relationship and made up the sexual assault allegation against him.

"I am not a womanizer. am not a groper," Robinson said.

His dirty laundry list also includes flunking the bar exam twice in New York and once in Texas ("I didn't really study for them") and being accused of plagiarism (a court ruled against him and his book on Pan Am airlines was never released)

Last edited:

Yeah, a few months ago Massachusetts was THE most liberal of liberal moonbat states but NOW suddenly it's just overflowing with Tea Party people?

Let me remind you that Scott Brown did attend the Tea Party campaign event he was invited to prior to his election and there was a whopping 14 people in attendance!

I'm glad Scott Brown is smart enough to see the writing on the wall and back off. This proves he knows Massachusetts voters are smart enough too! Good for him.

>

Brown’s decision to skip the first big rally in Boston by the group whose members are credited with helping him win election has some experts saying he’s tossed the Tea Party overboard, as he prepares for re-election in 2012.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I know that's what they put in your kool aid at kos but tea partiers are everyday hard working "tax paying" Americans who are fed the hell up with your ilk.. :eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I know that's what they put in your kool aid at kos but tea partiers are everyday hard working "tax paying" Americans who are fed the hell up with your ilk.. :eusa_angel:

what part of *are seen* confuses you, grasshopper?

:eusa_shhh:
you don't want to burst their la la land bubble.

Forum List

Back