Another Reason Democrats HATE Trump

Hmmmmm. How many times would satisfy me? I'm not sure. Let's try 4 dozen more times and see what happens.

For someone that determines his vote based on skin color or reproductive organ, nothing satisfies you except things that don't matter in getting the job done.
How about dumb ass Republicans took a chance on bush because they'd rather drink a beer with him?

How about Democrats took a chance on the little black boy and see how he fucked it up.
He didn't fuck up.

See how Michiganders trusted gov Rick Snyder and him being cheap gave us lead poisoning?
See how democrats with their plumbing REFUSED to keep the hell up and relied on a 40 PLUS year old drinking system?
That IS what you ARE seeing. Its total BULLSH#T to blame a Gov when DEMOCRATS budgeted AND planned so POORLY to even have the problem to START with BECAUSE you moron that IS where it came from.
Wrong wrong wrong. But I do love hearing the right wing spin on reality. And notice all government is corrupt or stupid according to Republicans but never want to admit when they are corrupt or stupid. Deregulations, tax breaks, free trade, Iraq, pollution. It's never their fault.

Because he HAS built things all across this and around the globe. Hillary on her BEST day was a "dick squeeze" in the bed of Bill's ElCamino.

*snip of ignorant idiocy*

Fury

see, threads like this are what make you a useless troll.

no one hates the donald because he's successful.

he's a bigot. and he's a bully.

our allies think he's a joke (which he is)

perfectly rational reasons to never want him anywhere near the white house.

and if those are the reasons that liberals supposedly hate him, what's the excuse for the normal GOP'ers?

loon. :cuckoo:

american should kill trump.he is dangerous

Get lost.
most dangerous people for humanity

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

2:Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
2015-12-12-1449931525-9386973-Libya3farhangnews_1244183513081430555176_5611442212534.jpg

1:

Donald Trump

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

You mean they don't have enough reasons to hate the misogynistic, racist, never-added-anything-to-anyone's life, low-life, kowtowing to the lowest common denominator, thick-as-pigshit prick already?
You could only be talking about the jihadist president - Barrack Obama. Especially the misogynistic part (see Koran 4:34)

There are no numbers that matter at this point, this is America...
With federal prisons ready for those who violate federal law.

• 18USC§201 Bribery
  • 18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
  • 18USC§371 Conspiracy
  • 18USC§1001 False Statements
  • 18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
  • 18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
  • 18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
  • 18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
  • 18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
  • 18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
  • 18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
  • 18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
  • 18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
  • 18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
  • 18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

Because he HAS built things all across this and around the globe. Hillary on her BEST day was a "dick squeeze" in the bed of Bill's ElCamino.

Fury

and if those are the reasons that liberals supposedly hate him, what's the excuse for the normal GOP'ers?

Yet you voted for a black because of the color of his skin. The only reason people like him is because it made them feel better to vote for him and he panders to them.

You just nailed it. We admire Trump so much because he is honest. The man never lies and would never pander to the crowd.

Boy, does this ever qualify for dumbest post of the month. Trump's biggest problem in his campaign has been his unbridled honesty (his mouth). When someone is spewing out insults that lose him votes, honesty isn't the problem. Pheeeew!! (high-pitched whistle)

As for pandering, LOL, who do liberals NOT pander to ? Can't include blacks, Hispanics, immigrants, Muslims, Muslim Brotherhood, native Americans, queers, women, eco-freaks, welfare leaches, etc

Fury

Yet you voted for a black because of the color of his skin. The only reason people like him is because it made them feel better to vote for him and he panders to them.

That is still one of the dumbest arguments ever made....and repeated by dummies....in the history of politics.

Fury

That is still one of the dumbest arguments ever made....and repeated by dummies....in the history of politics.

Lying about it the dumbest thing anyone can do. Continue to claim you didn't.

I'd keep Bernie far away from anything having to do with foreign policy, the military, or national security. He could be OK dealing with the Wall St. money sharks. He might be OK with the gun issue too.

You want people to hate Trump badly, don't you? Sorry to disappoint. He is universally loved.
How many times do I HAVE to say it?
BACK UNDER YOUR F#CKING ROCK CLOWN TRASH!

Hmmmmm. How many times would satisfy me? I'm not sure. Let's try 4 dozen more times and see what happens.

For someone that determines his vote based on skin color or reproductive organ, nothing satisfies you except things that don't matter in getting the job done.
Coming from the party that picked Sarah Palin just because she's a cute chick and what a mess she turned out to be. Did you hear her son got arrested and her slut daughters having baby number 2 with baby daddy number 2?
How many times do I HAVE to say it?
BACK UNDER YOUR F#CKING ROCK CLOWN TRASH!

How about dumb ass Republicans took a chance on bush because they'd rather drink a beer with him?

How about Democrats took a chance on the little black boy and see how he fucked it up.
He didn't fuck up.

See how Michiganders trusted gov Rick Snyder and him being cheap gave us lead poisoning?

Depends on your perspective. If you now have health insurance subsidized by someone else, one of the millions more on food stamps because you won't feed yourself, contraceptives because you can't stay off your back, etc., you likely don't think so. Those of us funding it for the freeloaders see it differently.

He is? News to me. But I like him more than I do any of the other Republicans.

You'd love to see him nominated, wouldn't you?
Whoever they nominate its going to be a democratic victory
There is only one horse in this race. Only she can bolt and open the gates.

One whore, certainly but she's a nag.
She's the top dog, by far, and you have puppies and a lone wolf. I'm not worried (but I wouldn't be regardless).

She's the bitch alright.

Fury

Lying about it the dumbest thing anyone can do. Continue to claim you didn't.

I can tell you without hesitation that I did not vote for Obama because he has black skin. Just like I didn't vote for Clinton, Gore and Kerry because they have white skin.

Your dopey argument is especially dopey when you consider the fact that Obama got lots of votes the second time too. Do you think people voted for him so they felt better then too?

You know who I didn't vote for? Jesse Jackson. Can you explain that? I also wouldn't have voted for Herman Cain nor would I ever vote for Ben Carson.

When you begin to feel stupid.....please consider it a sign of progress.

Forum List

Back