Another Promising Muslim Woman Was Honor Killed by Her Husband

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online

The media is burying it and if you read the AMERICAN news stories they are doing what they can to hide the fact that her husband was a muslim scumbag. Heck if you read the US news reports you would think she wasn't muslims!

I digress, this is another case of a Muslim husband honor killing his wife for immodesty and fraternization with men who weren't her husband!!!

I live in Chicago so I hear news stories from the Midwest on my morning drive. They covered this story. Friends spoke about his controlling ways and that he demanded she become a good obedient Muslim wife. One can only assume when she didn't he beat her to death!

Tragic, but it's another story of the all too common honor killing that is promoted by the Satanic religion known as Islam.

Again, radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

She was Killed by her Husband An American
In August, she married Nima Nassiri in Turkey and lived with him temporarily in the Los Angeles area, where he was born and raised.

Read more: Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online

A devoted Muslim, but nice try!

The Text " A devoted Muslim" does not appear in the link you gave, did you make that part up?

Women are murdered across America practically every day by boy friends and husbands for all sorts of reasons.

Yet 1 muslim woman is murdered and it's a front page story.

Go figure......... :cool:

Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online

The media is burying it and if you read the AMERICAN news stories they are doing what they can to hide the fact that her husband was a muslim scumbag. Heck if you read the US news reports you would think she wasn't muslims!

I digress, this is another case of a Muslim husband honor killing his wife for immodesty and fraternization with men who weren't her husband!!!

I live in Chicago so I hear news stories from the Midwest on my morning drive. They covered this story. Friends spoke about his controlling ways and that he demanded she become a good obedient Muslim wife. One can only assume when she didn't he beat her to death!

Tragic, but it's another story of the all too common honor killing that is promoted by the Satanic religion known as Islam.

Again, radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

What stations do you listen to in the Chicagoland area? I've got WBBM 780 and WLS 890 tuned in... oh, and 720 (I forget the call letters).

The Text " A devoted Muslim" does not appear in the link you gave, did you make that part up?
People of every race/ethnicity/religion commit crimes in America.

But the only time the criminal's religion is mentioned is if he is a muslim.

You'll never see a headline referring to a buddhist bank robber or a christian rapist in the media.

Plus, the 'muslim' perp will always be described as devout or religious.

Even though he might never have set foot in a mosque and was just born to muslim parents. ... :cool:

Women are murdered across America practically every day by boy friends and husbands for all sorts of reasons.

Yet 1 muslim woman is murdered and it's a front page story.

Go figure......... :cool:

Women in every country are murdered by crazy and outrageous husbands, boyfriends, stalkers etc. But only ISLAM, ISLAMIC CLERICS and ISLAMIC governments promote the honor killing of wives, daughters, nieces, sisters, etc. The mecca of Islam (excuse the pun), Saudi Arabia, regardly promotes and supports honor killings. Most Islamic countries have light or lesser sentences for honor killings. Communities, families and neighbors embrace the honor killers!

That is the difference!

People of every race/ethnicity/religion commit crimes in America.

But the only time the criminal's religion is mentioned is if he is a muslim.

You'll never see a headline referring to a buddhist bank robber or a christian rapist in the media.

Plus, the 'muslim' perp will always be described as devout or religious.

Even though he might never have set foot in a mosque and was just born to muslim parents. ... :cool:

that part I would agree with. It is the same as any time the tragic event happens anywhere the lamestream media is jumping from their pants in their desire to find a "radical Christian conservative" done it.

What a tragedy....the article shows us a bright, vibrant, gifted beautiful young woman who was brutally killed.

What the article doesn't show us is that it was anything more than Domestic Violence - which kills many women every year. There is nothing about honor killing in the OP. Shame someone has to use a brutal murder to score anti-religious points.

You should look at her FB page - what a senseless death :(

The savagery of Islamic honor killing should be banned from the face of this earth!

We are not living in the Middle Ages any more! :mad:

The savagery of Islamic honor killing should be banned from the face of this earth!

As I have posted before on other threads. ... :cool:

#1) Honor killing is not in the Quran and has nothing to do with Islam.

#2) The most honor killings take place in India among Hindus.

#3) Honor killing has to do with culture and tradition not religion.

What a tragedy....the article shows us a bright, vibrant, gifted beautiful young woman who was brutally killed.

What the article doesn't show us is that it was anything more than Domestic Violence - which kills many women every year. There is nothing about honor killing in the OP. Shame someone has to use a brutal murder to score anti-religious points.

You should look at her FB page - what a senseless death :(

I guess you and the others in this post can't read. I heard the honor killing part on the radio, which the US media seems to want to cover up! I think I addressed that also in the OP, so don't blame me if you have trouble reading!

I understand.... but the unfortunate fact remains that Muslims commit the highest percentage of honor killings worldwide.

Bullshit, the mecca of Islam, Saudi Arabia supposes it. It is practiced in all Muslim countries and most of the time supported by the community. Muslim shitholes even bring it to the west like this case)

Your nose is growing!

No it has to deal with both the Islamic culture of hating and oppressing women and with the religious tenents Islam!

I understand.... but the unfortunate fact remains that Muslims commit the highest percentage of honor killings worldwide.

That is because you are not wrapping all the other domestic violence incidents into neat little bundles with a neat little name. As long as some bad act can be labeled as "Muslim" it flies. Other group's killings are just another road side attraction.

It's sad to hear that Islam lost a promising woman. And sad the world did as well.

When I read the article, about how the parents could only view her last moments on line from such a distance - it made me want to weep for them :(

That is because you are not wrapping all the other domestic violence incidents into neat little bundles with a neat little name. As long as some bad act can be labeled as "Muslim" it flies. Other group's killings are just another road side attraction.

So it seems :(

Worldwide - domestic violence against women is a huge problem - regardless of how you choose to label it.

Forum List

Back