Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

I've already proved that a lie, I won't circle back to it and play a game of semantics. Covert surveillance, CHSs wearing recording devices, is spying. The IG reports proves that happened.

Obama was in the WhiteHouse when the feds were tapping Russians not Trump in Trump Tower -

Obama knew Trump was running 5 years before he said he was ?

f'n morons .........

:link::link::link:

Carter Page was not part of the campaign when he was under surveillance.
Carter Page's emails going back to when he was with the campaign were illegally searched.

Think about it... You think these hacks took a risk of jail time by doctoring evidence go get an illegal warrant just to spy on some nobody?

They were stupid enough to get caught, but not stupid enough to risk getting caught illegally spying on Carter Page's life.

It’s a good point about his emails.

But Carter Page is and was a nobody. I know that for a fact.

I think the guy at the FBI who doctored the email wanted so badly to crack something big they would do anything. I think this isn’t as uncommon as you think because I think oversight isn’t all that great in law enforcement nationwide.

Well, I hope he thinks it was worth it when he is disbarred and facing jail time.

Carter Page's emails going back to when he was with the campaign were illegally searched.

Think about it... You think these hacks took a risk of jail time by doctoring evidence go get an illegal warrant just to spy on some nobody?

They were stupid enough to get caught, but not stupid enough to risk getting caught illegally spying on Carter Page's life.

I think the guy at the FBI who doctored the email wanted so badly to crack something big they would do anything. I think this isn’t as uncommon as you think because I think oversight isn’t all that great in law enforcement nationwide.

Well, I hope he thinks it was worth it when he is disbarred and facing jail time.

Who cares what he thinks. He can rot.

I agree, but he will have company.

If it hasn’t created millions of jobs the unemployment rate wouldn’t have been south of 5% when Trump took office.

Obama protecting them working man. God. What an asshole.
Obama did NOT protect the working man! Over the course of his administrations the rich got richer and the working class got poorer. Trump on the other hand has created jobs and increased pay for the jobs that people have. THAT protects the working man!
Yet you just went off whining that he helped union workers more than investors. Good god man, there’s no making you happy.

Just for the record, median household income rose substantially during the Obama administration. Wealth inequality has been climbing and continues to climb at a rapid pace helped in large part by Trump policies.
Let's do an apples to apples comparison on median income for Obama vs Trump.

For the first 4 years of Obama Median income went from $54,900 to $52,700. A DROP of over $2000.

For the first 4 years of Trump Median income $61,000 to $65,976. A RISE of almost $5000.

(this is where you blame Bush for the putrid recovery numbers of Obama):21:

Oops!

The Obama economy in 10 charts

It's a Middle-Class Boom | RealClearPolitics
LOLOL

Yeah, comparing starting with the worst recession in a generation is the same as starting with a healthy economy.

You dumbfucks are literally getting even dumber.
The recession was officially over in June 2009. Barry fucked the economy for years after that.

Trump > Barry Hussein.
LOL

And you're idiotically comparing that period, including the economy during Obama's first 6 months, with the economy Obama handed Trump. :cuckoo:

Even worse, you think that's comparing apples with apples.

You truly deranged, dumbfuck. :ack-1:

Yet you just went off whining that he helped union workers more than investors. Good god man, there’s no making you happy.

Just for the record, median household income rose substantially during the Obama administration. Wealth inequality has been climbing and continues to climb at a rapid pace helped in large part by Trump policies.
Let's do an apples to apples comparison on median income for Obama vs Trump.

For the first 4 years of Obama Median income went from $54,900 to $52,700. A DROP of over $2000.

For the first 4 years of Trump Median income $61,000 to $65,976. A RISE of almost $5000.

(this is where you blame Bush for the putrid recovery numbers of Obama):21:

Oops!

The Obama economy in 10 charts

It's a Middle-Class Boom | RealClearPolitics

You post is dishonest, therefore without merit. Apples to apples means they both entered office under the same conditions.
If that's the case you can never compare any President to another, Dummy.

Wrong. If you want to compare presidents you consider the condition of the nation they took over. You don't do that.
Ok, let's take the recession completely out of the equation. Before the recession hit, Median income was $57,400. When Barry left office it was $61,000.

Trump still beats Obama's 8 years in under 4 years.

You lose again.
LOLOLOL

More deranged howling. You say, "let's take the recession completely out of the equation," but then factor it in. :cuckoo:

By every metric? Really! Did you want to point out the exact time that Barry set records for the lowest unemployment rates since they started keeping that stat, Seawytch?

Obama left Trump with an unemployment rate of 4.7% and a consistently growing economy.

Talk about being born on third base and saying you hit a home run.

Did you want to show us all that point in the Obama Presidency where unemployment numbers hit record lows, Colfax? I can show you where that occurred in the Trump Presidency. Gee, talk about talking shit you can't back up!
LOL

Had Trump been handed 7.8% unemployment and growing, he would not have had record lows.

Had Obama been handed 4.7% unemployment and dropping, he would have had record lows.

This is straight up bullshit.

Obama purposefully hamstrung businesses with needless regulations.

Trump undid many of those superfluous regulations.
Good lord. If Obama was so terrible how did he manage to get unemployment to 4.7% after the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression?

Part time and contract labor with no benefits. It wasn’t long term and sustainable, plus he added $10 trillion to the debt to do it.

IG specifically said that his report did NOT VINDICATE ANYONE in the FBI from ANY WRONGDOING.

Why do you fucking lefties lie so fucking much?

FROM CNBC:

DOJ watchdog Horowitz says FBI's conduct in Trump-Russia probe doesn't 'vindicate anybody'

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz said Wednesday he and his team "identified significant concerns" about how the FBI conducted its investigation into Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

"The activities we found here don't vindicate anybody," Horowitz said when asked about comments made by former FBI chief James Comey, who took a victory lap after the DOJ watchdog released a report this week on the agency's probe of Trump's campaign.

Comey is 100% full of shit, like always!

Obama left Trump with an unemployment rate of 4.7% and a consistently growing economy.

Talk about being born on third base and saying you hit a home run.

Did you want to show us all that point in the Obama Presidency where unemployment numbers hit record lows, Colfax? I can show you where that occurred in the Trump Presidency. Gee, talk about talking shit you can't back up!
LOL

Had Trump been handed 7.8% unemployment and growing, he would not have had record lows.

Had Obama been handed 4.7% unemployment and dropping, he would have had record lows.

This is straight up bullshit.

Obama purposefully hamstrung businesses with needless regulations.

Trump undid many of those superfluous regulations.
Good lord. If Obama was so terrible how did he manage to get unemployment to 4.7% after the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression?

Part time and contract labor with no benefits. It wasn’t long term and sustainable, plus he added $10 trillion to the debt to do it.
Bullshit. The number of people employed past time for economic reasons dropped by 4 million during his presidency. Trump added three trillion in debt to get unemployment barely 1% lower.

Maybe. It’s going to be a lot harder to prove intent on the other violations.

You aren’t still holding out hope that Comey or McCabe will be prosecuted? Their referrals were so rinky dink they wound up in the trash almost immediately. Ironic to me that Strzok and Page, the most vilified, haven’t had any referrals.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Half the idiots agree with you and half of us know you're full of it.
A perfect microcosm of the USA right now.

Comey is a tall pile of crap and dirtier than Mueller and J Edgar Hoover.

J Edgar...yea

Comey? He allowed himself to be pressured into HELPING TRUMP GET ELECTED

Mueller? You're nuts

You aren’t still holding out hope that Comey or McCabe will be prosecuted? Their referrals were so rinky dink they wound up in the trash almost immediately. Ironic to me that Strzok and Page, the most vilified, haven’t had any referrals.

No one knows how high it will go, but many intentional acts were documented in the report. At the very minimum, it proves Comey and McCabe were incompetent bafoons if they had no knowledge of what was occurring right under their noses.

No one knows how high it will go, but many intentional acts were documented in the report. At the very minimum, it proves Comey and McCabe were incompetent bafoons if they had no knowledge of what was occurring right under their noses.

Comey used the "Stupid Defense" when he unilaterally cleared Hillary of wrongdoing.

It's the only defense they have.

Last edited:

I think there’s somewhere around 2000 FISA warrants a year. Do you expect Comey and McCabe to spend the same amount of time that Horowitz did combing through every line of them?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I think there’s somewhere around 2000 FISA warrants a year. Do you expect Comey and McCabe to spend the same amount of time that Horowitz did combing through every line of them?

Teams were hand picked by them, they were dealing with the highest profile case in the bureau, you'd think they would make sure all the i's were dotted and all the t's crossed. Of course they probably figured Trump would never be elected and there would be no scrutiny of their actions. Surpirse!!!! LMAO

Forum List

Back