Another left wing lie bites the dust

From the article-

The Democratic Party is the party of the mega-, mega-wealthy. This is one of the dangerous cover-ups of the DMIC. Let's go to the tale of the tape.

Here are the top ten American billionaires, according to Forbes:

1. Bill Gates, $86 billion
  2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  4. Mark Zuckerberg, $56.0
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  8. Michael Bloomberg, $47.5
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8
Well, well, well – look at all that wealth that could be redistributed! The above wealth totals $567 billion. The Ds above outnumber the Rs 7-3 (I counted the Kochs twice, even though they could be counted as one; the third is Ellison), with 74% of the wealth owned by the Democrats.

From the article-

The Democratic Party is the party of the mega-, mega-wealthy. This is one of the dangerous cover-ups of the DMIC. Let's go to the tale of the tape.

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8
Well, well, well – look at all that wealth that could be redistributed! The above wealth totals $567 billion. The Ds above outnumber the Rs 7-3 (I counted the Kochs twice, even though they could be counted as one; the third is Ellison), with 74% of the wealth owned by the Democrats.

How would you know what these people's political party registrations (if any) are, and (b) how does it make a point? Without looking it up I'm fairly certain both political parties, and a host of other parties, ALL have way more than ten people in them.

Blue billionaires on top

Any point you want, pogo.

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8

How would you know what these people's political party registrations (if any) are, and (b) how does it make a point? Without looking it up I'm fairly certain both political parties, and a host of other parties, ALL have way more than ten people in them.

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8
If that is the top 10, why all the bitching about Soros?

Blue billionaires on top

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8

It isn't my claim that it makes a point. There's no point I could possibly "want'. This is YOUR point.

There were two questions there by the way. One you tried to turn around and the other you ran away from.

Actually, according to the Washington Post, Soros was #9 for the 2016 cycle.
George Soros
$17.5 million

Right now he sits at #16 for the 2018 cycle, according to opensecrets
From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8

My point, is simply the point of the thread dear, posting what the article said. So sorry you don’t understand the topic.
Blue billionaires on top

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8

It isn't my claim that it makes a point. There's no point I could possibly "want'. This is YOUR point.

There were two questions there by the way. One you tried to turn around and the other you ran away from.

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8
Democrats never said people can’t be wealthy......

Every Democrat voted against tax cuts for billionaires

Guess who voted for it?

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8

Out of the 11, only one has declared that their crowning achievement would be to bring the United States to it's knees. That would be Soros.

My point, is simply the point of the thread dear, posting what the article said. So sorry you don’t understand the topic.

So you're actually suggesting that ten people on a list you put up without a link, not only determine the population of two political parties, but you also called them all up and asked them about their political party registrations. And they told you. And you wrote 'em all down.

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then. Apparently I ain't the one that doesn't understand the topic.

That's why I pose questions you can't answer.

Honey, learn to read and comprehend. My post appearing under the first post with a link to an article, starts with:

From the article-

So you're actually suggesting that ten people on a list you put up without a link, not only determine the population of two political parties, but you also called them all up and asked them about their political party registrations. And they told you. And you wrote 'em all down.

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then. Apparently I ain't the one that doesn't understand the topic.

That's why I pose questions you can't answer.

No, we know they love the rich, but we know they lie and say they hate the rich. Think ows

I don’t ever recall anyone claiming that all rich people vote GOP. I do recall that right wing posters here consistently saying that Democrats hate the rich, which isn’t true.

I just love how the right wingers here makes shit up about Democrats and when it’s found not be true, they call the leftists liars.

The wealthy want the biggest bang for their buck. If the Devil offered to put the Ds in power in return for their souls 80-90% of them would ask what the catch was?

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8
Hmmmmmm, I wonder why the Walton Family, who are Republican supporting donors, are not on the list of the ''wealthiest''??

The Walton family fortune totaling US$145.3 billion[8] according to Forbes magazine, as of August 19, 2017:

• Jim Walton
    11px-Decrease2.svg.png
    $48.4 billion[9]
  • S. Robson Walton
    11px-Increase2.svg.png
    $48.2 billion[10]
  • Alice Walton
    11px-Decrease2.svg.png
    $48.1 billion[11]
  • Lukas Walton
    11px-Increase2.svg.png
    $15.6 billion[12]
  • Ann Walton Kroenke
    11px-Increase2.svg.png
    $6.6 billion[13]
  • Christy Walton
    11px-Decrease2.svg.png
    $6.7 billion[14]
  • Nancy Walton Laurie
    11px-Increase2.svg.png
    $5.7 billion[15]

From the article-

2. Warren Buffet, $75.6
  3. Jeff Bezos, $72.8
  5. Larry Ellison, $52.2
  6. Charles Koch, $48.3
  7. David Koch, $48.3
  9. Larry Page, $40.7
  10. Sergey Brin, $39.8
Hmmmmmm, I wonder why the Walton Family, who are Republican supporting donors, are not on the list of the ''wealthiest''??

The Walton family fortune totaling US$145.3 billion[8] according to Forbes magazine, as of August 19, 2017:

Another far left drone debunked narrative being run.

They can not handle the fact that yet another one of their religious narratives have been debunked.

From the article:

"Nonetheless, the analysis suggests that rich liberals have gotten over any lingering qualms about writing huge checks to unlimited-money groups like those made legal under a pair of 2010 federal court decisions – including Citizens United vs. FEC – that liberals including President Barack Obama had blasted as undermining American democracy."

Forum List

Back