ANOTHER illegal committing crimes

booo hooo hooooo
crying children

F her--she's screwing over my children
Video shows ICE ripping a woman away from her screaming children | Daily Mail Online
crime after crime after crime
screwing over America
the news trying make her the victim
The upsetting scenes were reminiscent of another family break up in January when a father, who was brought to the United States 29 years ago when he was 10, was deported because he was too old for DACA.
Liberals are hypocrites...Bill Clinton got kudo's for actions of stripping the kid from the legal mother.

elian-gonzalez-01-800.jpg

booo hooo hooooo
crying children

Video shows ICE ripping a woman away from her screaming children | Daily Mail Online
screwing over America
The upsetting scenes were reminiscent of another family break up in January when a father, who was brought to the United States 29 years ago when he was 10, was deported because he was too old for DACA.
Liberals are hypocrites...Bill Clinton got kudo's for actions of stripping the kid from the legal mother.

good call...I forgot about that one

booo hooo hooooo
crying children

screwing over America

I thought about what I said, and it was because the mother died, that the kid was taken from the grandparents and shipped back to his communist father in Cuba..This was the 1st time a Cuban was involved in the Clinton affairs, but it was the 2nd one that almost got him impeached..

booo hooo hooooo
crying children

screwing over America

You do remember that the legal mother was dead right? It just doesn't sound sympathetic to say "ripped away from distant and unknown relatives to be returned to his legal father."

booo hooo hooooo
crying children

screwing over America

You do remember that the legal mother was dead right? It just doesn't sound sympathetic to say "ripped away from distant and unknown relatives to be returned to his legal father."
I thought about what I said, and it was because the mother died,
I guess you didn't see the correction I posted before you chimed in? So grandparents are now considered unknown relatives? To his Communist Father? Ah yes., as long as a Democrat separates the family it is okay, but anyone else, boo hoo.

Forum List

Back