Another fruit loop arrested

Ahh but there are in the laws that get you locked up :)

Just try kidding around with a stewardess about a bomb.

I live in the real world not the lala land of constitutional idealists.

BTW, why ain't all the bush haters being rounded up right now?

Only the ones who made threats get rounded up just like the Obama haters.
Having trouble understanding that?

the rest of the Bush haters get medals for being more intelligent than the bush supporters..

The ones who made threats shouldn't get rounded up. Its the ones that actually were planning on doing that.

BTW, why ain't all the bush haters being rounded up right now?

the rest of the Bush haters get medals for being more intelligent than the bush supporters..

The ones who made threats shouldn't get rounded up. Its the ones that actually were planning on doing that.

I am getting old and don't give a rats ass.
If someone threatens me or mmine I will just shoot them dead and not give them a chance to slink around and carry out the threat.
That is the way I treat both 2 and 4 legged varmints.

Had a dog come in my yard a while back a growl at me, It was dead in seconds. Buried later with the backhoe.

After all they might have mushroom clouds or WMD's :eek:

Last edited:
You righties and fear driven lefties that supported the Iraq invasion take note.
We invaded Iraq based on a percieved threat and not action.

If someone threatens me or mmine I will just shoot them dead and not give them a chance to slink around and carry out the threat.

Had a dog come in my yard a while back a growl at me, It was dead in seconds. Buried later with the backhoe.

What about the guy who said I am going to kill you when he was drunk when you knew full well that he did not intend to do it. Would you shoot him then?

You righties and fear driven lefties that supported the Iraq invasion take note.

It wasn't based on Saddam saying "I'm going to nuke you". It wasn't based on an empty worded threat made by an angry person. It was based on a best guess about what a guy was going to do.

What about the guy who said I am going to kill you when he was drunk when you knew full well that he did not intend to do it. Would you shoot him then?

I don't hang with anyone who acts that way when drinking. Good quality friends.

Perhaps I would depends on the level of threat. Perhaps just in the foot?
Depends. As I said I am old and have not much to lose so why not?

Just grabbing me and jerking at this point can be life threatening to me and I am entitled to defend my life.
Besides anyone who trheatens someone in a wheelchair deserves to be shot for the benefit of the rest of society. And drunk is no excuse.

It wasn't based on Saddam saying "I'm going to nuke you". It wasn't based on an empty worded threat made by an angry person. It was based on a best guess about what a guy was going to do.

It was based on a threat analysis, however skewed and faulty we now know it to be.

SEATTLE – A Washington state man has been charged with threatening to kill Democratic Sen. Patty Murray over her support for health care reform, leaving voicemail messages at her office saying she had a target on her back and "it only takes one piece of lead."

Federal agents arrested Charles Alan Wilson without incident in Yakima, Wash., on Tuesday.

Murray's office in Seattle reported the threats amid a rash of ugliness aimed at lawmakers who supported the sweeping federal health care legislation. Some lawmakers have been spit on and several have reported receiving threatening calls.

FBI spokesman Bill Carter said Wilson is believed to be the first person in the country arrested for such threats.

Wash. man charged with threatening Sen. Murray - Yahoo! News

Congratulations Mr. Wilson, you are the ONE MILLIONTH isolated incident of rightwing terror!!!

Tell him what he's won, Johnny...

SEATTLE – A Washington state man has been charged with threatening to kill Democratic Sen. Patty Murray over her support for health care reform, leaving voicemail messages at her office saying she had a target on her back and "it only takes one piece of lead."

Federal agents arrested Charles Alan Wilson without incident in Yakima, Wash., on Tuesday.

Murray's office in Seattle reported the threats amid a rash of ugliness aimed at lawmakers who supported the sweeping federal health care legislation. Some lawmakers have been spit on and several have reported receiving threatening calls.

FBI spokesman Bill Carter said Wilson is believed to be the first person in the country arrested for such threats.

There is NO evidence any of our elected officials were spat on. But hey nice way to twist the report ehh? Did you all get atwitter when Bush was threatened?

Congratulations Mr. Wilson, you are the ONE MILLIONTH isolated incident of rightwing terror!!!

Now provide evidence to support your bullshit claim.

i'm sorry, i missed the part where he was identified as a member of any group, right or left.

congratulations on being a partisan hack. :thup:

There is NO evidence any of our elected officials were spat on. But hey nice way to twist the report ehh? Did you all get atwitter when Bush was threatened?

BOOoOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH

What crime has been committed?

You know, if you can't arrest people and charge them with crimes before you have proven a crime was committed, that MIGHT put law enforcement and the criminal justice system at a rather distinct disadvantage.

Thats only true in one situation and that is when the accused is a political opponent of the 'liberal' party.

BOOoOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you provide evidence that anyone was spit on? And the question is valid as you well know.

It was based on a threat analysis, however skewed and faulty we now know it to be.

sure...

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back