Another crazy shooting in Chicago

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

I urge any conservative of any race to move before you’re next

So let’s just keep fleeing every place Dems turn into a shit hole? What happens when there is no place left in America?

And with that rifle........no one was hit........they fired rounds and missed with all of them....and then the idiot apparently hit the magazine release and dropped the magazine from the rifle.....and they had to switch to a hand gun...and still didn't hit anyone....

So much for the deadly rifle....

It depends on what part of town. Chicago isn't all dangerous. My twin daughters are attorneys who live in Chicago. And their mother lives there too. They have been living in Chicago for many years.

It's just certain parts of Chicago that are prudent to avoid.

Last edited:

It depends on what part of town. Chicago isn't all dangerous. My twin daughters are attorneys who live in Chicago. And their mother lives there too. They have been there for many years.

Sadly, the violence is spreading....

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

1626264579914.png

The Globalists are setting up the stage for a mass gun confiscation. That they already put micro-chip strips inside of the barrel of these weapons that were sold in the past years. That they are just going to barge their way into your homes early on a Sunday morning without a No-knock warrant and go straight to where you hide your weapons while your wife is sleeping in the bed naked.

And if you asked them why they are taking your guns? And they will respond back saying your wife has some great headlights. And give your naked wife a wink and she will start blushing.

These shootings are manufactured by the Deep state. That they are experienced pros at what they do. And you guys don't have the intelligence to know when they are playing with your minds.

Has anyone ever thought about how these gangs are able to obtain these weapons when it is hard for the honest Joe to purchase one? No, because everyone is focusing on how Blue states have the highest crime rate.

They don't want to defund the police because they will need them to barge into your homes to take away your guns.

As the shooting rises, that there will be crisis actors like David Hoggs crying for gun confiscation.

In a publicly available video testimony an ex-Chicago gang member describes how crates of fully automatic firearms would regularly be found in alley ways and back streets of urban Chicago at the early hours of the morning, giving free, illegal weapons to the gangs of Chi-Town, which is now often referred to as Chiraq because it is a war zone.

He refers to it as a diabolical plot, a plan, affecting only low-income areas, pointing out that many of the firearms being found were class-3 automatic firearms, which can only be purchased at certain retailers under intense federal scrutiny. He notes that criminals aren’t allowed to buy firearms in the first place, yet the guns are everywhere, so where are they coming from?

BBC News recently produced a short documentary about gun violence in Chicago with gang members saying things such as, ‘it’s like crates of guns got dropped off.

5gfcwg.gif

Forum List

Back