ANOTHER cop murdered by 3 Chicago area gunmen; "Fry like bacon" huh Dems?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Cops hunt 3 suspects in shooting of Illinois police officer

Democrats must be jumping with joy. #BlackLivesMatter must be thrilled that their followers are listening to their demands. Another cop gunned down by 3 Chicago area thugs. Manhunt is underway.

Democrats endorsed #BlackLivesMatter. And BLM chants "Pigs in a blanket, Fry em like bacon" along with "What do we want , dead cops! When do we want it, now!"

Keep it up left wingers. Backlash from the silent majority in America is coming.

Democrats must be jumping with joy. #BlackLivesMatter must be thrilled that their followers are listening to their demands. Another cop gunned down by 3 Chicago area thugs. Manhunt is underway.

Democrats endorsed #BlackLivesMatter. And BLM chants "Pigs in a blanket, Fry em like bacon" along with "What do we want , dead cops! When do we want it, now!"

Keep it up left wingers. Backlash from the silent majority in America is coming.

Ever ask yourself why this is happening? Three stories today of cops shooting and/or shooting and killing unarmed people. And some of them were white. How about that? We have a cop problem and it's turning into a bigger problem. Keep excusing cops every time they murder an unarmed victim, and we will end up with a real war against the police. Honest to God, I don't trust many of them, and I know a number of them personally. A few of them are real douche bags and should not be carrying a gun.

Ever ask yourself why this is happening? Three stories today of cops shooting and/or shooting and killing unarmed people. And some of them were white. How about that? We have a cop problem and it's turning into a bigger problem. Keep excusing cops every time they murder an unarmed victim, and we will end up with a real war against the police. Honest to God, I don't trust many of them, and I know a number of them personally. A few of them are real douche bags and should not be carrying a gun.

Sure. Because the media and the left take a TINY barely measurable number of incidents (some justified, a few not) and blow them up as if it's some national crisis. DUI drivers kill 10,000x more people per year than cops. I don't see people burning down breweries or rioting in front of bars.

Probably a crooked cop and a drug deal gone wrong.

Sure. Because the media and the left take a TINY barely measurable number of incidents (some justified, a few not) and blow them up as if it's some national crisis. DUI drivers kill 10,000x more people per year than cops. I don't see people burning down breweries or rioting in front of bars.

The difference is that cops are in positions of authority and are abusing that authority. Cops are not supposed to be criminals. We, and by we I do mean everyone, should be able to trust cops to protect us, not be fearful that they are going to harm us in some way.

The difference is that cops are in positions of authority and are abusing that authority. Cops are not supposed to be criminals. We, and by we I do mean everyone, should be able to trust cops to protect us, not be fearful that they are going to harm us in some way.
Just comply and you'll be fine. It's worked for me many, many times over the years.

Just comply and you'll be fine. It's worked for me many, many times over the years.

Funny how that works.

The DNC supports black lies matter and the murder of cops. There's no way to paint it into a pretty picture. The DNC wants dead cops.

The DNC supports black lies matter and the murder of cops. There's no way to paint it into a pretty picture. The DNC wants dead cops.

Yep. No sugar coating it.

The totality of circumstances and evidence shows Democrats have sided with radical.anti cop movements and at the very least tolerate dead cops as a necessary outcome of the movement...and possibly even encourage it to speed the intended outcome.

They own it.

Two of the three suspects was white, you fucking tard.
When you committ a crime and things go wrong you're still responsible for everything that takes place during the incident, it's called,"totality of the law."
They are all equally responsible

They're trying to argue that because 2/3 were white it can't be tied to #BlackLivesMatter. But BLMs founder/leader is white. Half their supporters are guilty white liberals and angry white anarchist commies.

Probably a crooked cop and a drug deal gone wrong.
Here is stupid. A black thug and two wants be's.

Funny how that works.

Like this kid with the BB gun that he was going to purchase from Walmart?

Horrifying Video of Wal-Mart Shooting Shows Cop Executing Terrified Kid

Or this guy who had his hands up in the air?

How about the guy who cops shot in his home after killing his dog? Oh yea, they're sorry; they had the wrong house.

Friendly fire likely wounded officer in wrong-house encounter - CNN.com

Sure, just comply and you'll be fine.

They're trying to argue that because 2/3 were white it can't be tied to #BlackLivesMatter. But BLMs founder/leader is white. Half their supporters are guilty white liberals and angry white anarchist commies.

Again, we don't know what these guys were up to, or any of the circumstances. So I guess that any death of a cop is now totally the fault of BLM, even if no blacks were involved.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Forum List

Back