Another “Conspiracy Theory” proven true: US Govt colluded with Social Media Companies

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Most in the right could see it, the left largely refused to entertain the idea, but now we know that the DHS was working in lock step with social media companies to combat “misinformation”, “disinformation”, and “malinformation”

You know, the “misinformation” such as Hunter Biden’s laptop exposing Biden corruption(which turned out to be true), COVID origins in Wuhan (which turned out to be true), and all the other true and factual things that they actively censored.

Govt and Social Media colluded to influence our elections.

Most in the right could see it, the left largely refused to entertain the idea, but now we know that the DHS was working in lock step with social media companies to combat “misinformation”, “disinformation”, and “malinformation”

You know, the “misinformation” such as Hunter Biden’s laptop exposing Biden corruption(which turned out to be true), COVID origins in Wuhan (which turned out to be true), and all the other true and factual things that they actively censored.

Govt and Social Media colluded to influence our elections.
Except..they didn't. You feebs really need your scapegoats, eh? :)

"FREE SPEECH!!"....from 2015 to 2020".....after that, "WHY WON'T YOU LET TRUMP LIE??!!??"...."FREE SPEECH!!!"............:auiqs.jpg:
Huh??

See, the thing is, you Trump supporters don't really understand how repugnant you are to sane, moral people. Twitter banned Trump because pretty everyone on the board of directors saw him as a malignant force in society. I don't agree with what they did - I think it's better to expose shitbags like Trump in the full light of day. But I don't think their assessment is wrong. He's a steaming pile of fascist shit.

Huh??

See, the thing is, you Trump supporters don't really understand how repugnant you are to sane, moral people. Twitter banned Trump because pretty everyone on the board of directors saw him as a malignant force in society. I don't agree with what they did - I think it's better to expose shitbags like Trump in the full light of day. But I don't think their assessment is wrong. He's a steaming pile of fascist shit.
Dude, you're barking up the wrong tree here. The moment Trump stepped off the golden escalator in 2015, Twitter and Facebook were instrumental tools in helping Trump ascend to the presidency. There were no screams of suppressing free speech. He had four full years of free reign on social media. He was their darling. Then, he blew the response to the pandemic and lost his re-election bid. Rather than just admit defeat and line his ducks up for 2024, he chose to become a malignant cancer on social media. So they kicked his ass to the curb. They are private companies. Free to make their own rules. You either live by them, or go somewhere else and start your own platform. Since I have never had a Twitter account and Facebook is a one way mirror for me, I don't really have a dog in the fight.

I like pointing out the fact that Trump supporters were ALL IN on social media because it benefited their savior....until he got his ass tossed. Then?...."FREE SPEECH" (ie..why can't we lie with impugnity?) :)

You have to be blind if you don't see ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR , all of Hollywood, NYT, WAPO and almost all of the social media in bed with the democrat party.

1667338117968.png

Government and the media would never collude together to mislead the people of the United States...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Huh??

See, the thing is, you Trump supporters don't really understand how repugnant you are to sane, moral people. Twitter banned Trump because pretty everyone on the board of directors saw him as a malignant force in society.
Wait, we’re you there? And, What are the standards of being a “malignant force to society”?

Multiple people banned trump all at once, so we know this was a coordinated act by big tech, but now we know that govt was also involved.

Wait, we’re you there? And, What are the standards of being a “malignant force to society”?

Multiple people banned trump all at once, so we know this was a coordinated act by big tech, but now we know that govt was also involved.
which one?

US or China or, as I say, both?

. They are private companies. Free to make their own rules. You either live by them, or go somewhere else and start your own platform.
not true.

A. Parlor Attempted to make their own platform and were taken out.

B. When corporations who control the spread of information become cronie arms of a government regime.. that’s not a good thing if you look up the history books. It’s how tyrants and dictators ascend

not true.

A. Parlor Attempted to make their own platform and were taken out.

B. When corporations who control the spread of information become cronie arms of a government regime.. that’s not a good thing if you look up the history books. It’s how tyrants and dictators ascend
Uh...Parler is still in business. They got a huge dose of reality. Look at Truth Social. Not exactly the most popular platform in the world, but they are still in business.
Again, if you don't like the rules, go elsewhere. It's easy.

The bottom line is that if you believe free speech extends to crowing outright lies and misinformation, you're in for a rude awakening. Things that you wouldn't have dared uttered 20 years ago even without the means to back the statements up.
Otherwise, you'd find yourself on the business end of a lawsuit. :)

Uh...Parler is still in business. They got a huge dose of reality. Look at Truth Social. Not exactly the most popular platform in the world, but they are still in business.
They did what you said and yet were banned from access to people, so obviously it’s not that simple.
Again, if you don't like the rules, go elsewhere. It's easy.
So then why are so many leftists and democrats whining about Twitter? Shouldn’t they just do that?

They did what you said and yet were banned from access to people, so obviously it’s not that simple.

So then why are so many leftists and democrats whining about Twitter? Shouldn’t they just do that?
Who's whining about Twitter? You got a billionaire buying them and it's his little sandbox and playground for the moment....like a frat party....until reality sets in.
And then, your champion and savior of free speech is going to put the hammer lock down on his new toy before his legitimate advertisers start heading for the exits. :)

Forum List

Back