Another Angry White male explodes in Austin Texas.!

52nd whats your point, Man is an agressive animal irrespective of his colour, history is full of such evidence of man killing his fellow man. Trying to claim that whites kill more than any other colour is merely subjective at a given point in time.

What it really comes down to is that your just an ignorant racist asshole complaing about other racist assholes. And your completely wrong anyway since the white race as a whole are a minority on this planet as compared to all other races/colours and statistically more none whites are killed by none whites as viewed from a total world population.

Maybe its just your lack of education that you do not realise that the majority of people whom live on this planet are not white so therefore white people cannot be killing more than anyone else. There are roughly 1.5 billion white people as against 5.5 billion coloured people so the whole premise of your argument is wrong and illogical.

Try and educate yourself before sounding off. As he old saying goes better for people to think you a fool rather than opening your mouth and proving it.

Well sir , you just prove that white people seem to always be in a state of denial.Fact
number one, during the last two world wars, almost 600 milion people have been killed.
These wars were started by white men. Hitler, in my opinion, was a serial killer. He and his boys, slaughtered over 2 million Jews.

Now when you include the 2 milion Koreans, and the 2 milion Veitnamise people that were slaughtered, you bump the total figures up to 604 million people slaughtered by the White
man. Not to mention the people killed in Iraq, and those now being killed in Afghanistan.

And what I stated came from an FBI profile of a Serial killer, which is still a white male 16 to 65. So sir , the white people may be a minority on the Earth , but their capacity, and their body count is very high.Is this educated enough for you. Or are you going to deny my number of killed people by the White race?.

52nd whats your point, Man is an agressive animal irrespective of his colour, history is full of such evidence of man killing his fellow man. Trying to claim that whites kill more than any other colour is merely subjective at a given point in time.

What it really comes down to is that your just an ignorant racist asshole complaing about other racist assholes. And your completely wrong anyway since the white race as a whole are a minority on this planet as compared to all other races/colours and statistically more none whites are killed by none whites as viewed from a total world population.

Maybe its just your lack of education that you do not realise that the majority of people whom live on this planet are not white so therefore white people cannot be killing more than anyone else. There are roughly 1.5 billion white people as against 5.5 billion coloured people so the whole premise of your argument is wrong and illogical.

Try and educate yourself before sounding off. As he old saying goes better for people to think you a fool rather than opening your mouth and proving it.

Well sir , you just prove that white people seem to always be in a state of denial.Fact
number one, during the last two world wars, almost 600 milion people have been killed.
These wars were started by white men. Hitler, in my opinion, was a serial killer. He and his boys, slaughtered over 2 million Jews.

Now when you include the 2 milion Koreans, and the 2 milion Veitnamise people that were slaughtered, you bump the total figures up to 604 million people slaughtered by the White
man. Not to mention the people killed in Iraq, and those now being killed in Afghanistan.

And what I stated came from an FBI profile of a Serial killer, which is still a white male 16 to 65. So sir , the white people may be a minority on the Earth , but their capacity, and their body count is very high.Is this educated enough for you. Or are you going to deny my number of killed people by the White race?.

You can state all the nonsense you want. It doesn't make it true. I'm still waiting on the link to the FBI profiles of serial killers. And the rest of your bullshit is just that. You do realize that America was at war in Korea and Vietnam and it was Americans among others that defeated Hitler.

Refer to R.J. Rummel's work at the University of Hawaii. What I can tell you is that he postulates that about 20 million people have been killed by acts of genocide from 1945-1987. This professor emeritus also says that 76 million people were killed in what he calls "democide," which is murder committed by a government of it's citizens.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

You can state all the nonsense you want. It doesn't make it true. I'm still waiting on the link to the FBI profiles of serial killers. And the rest of your bullshit is just that. You do realize that America was at war in Korea and Vietnam and it was Americans among others that defeated Hitler.

Refer to R.J. Rummel's work at the University of Hawaii. What I can tell you is that he postulates that about 20 million people have been killed by acts of genocide from 1945-1987. This professor emeritus also says that 76 million people were killed in what he calls "democide," which is murder committed by a government of it's citizens.

It is not nonsense Lonestar, it is all documented facts. The millions killed during world war I and world war II, were killed by white men. The FBI, profile for a serial killer is a
"White male 16 to 65 years old" Hitler did orchestrate and implemented the slaughter of
2 to 3 million Jews from the period of 1938 to 1945. This is not nonsense sir , these are the facts.!!:razz: There were millions killed in Korea and Veitnam, there were many killed in Iraq, and people are getting slaughtered right now in Afghanistan.!!

Last edited:
I don't know if what you said was factual or not. That's why I didn't call you a liar.

Your post, however, is littered with racism, that much is abundantly clear.
It fascinates me how you call "racism" on that, while giving the OP's "angry white male" racism and stereotyping, broad-brush painting a free pass.

do you prefer your crow roasted or deep fried?

Here we have again another angry white male exploding causing much death and destruction. No gun was used, an airplain was used as the weapon.

Your racism disgusts me.
Once again I stand corrected. Thanks!

My apologies to Art.

And, raw with the feathers still attached will do nicely.

It is not nonsense Lonestar, it is all documented facts. The millions killed during world war I and world war II, were killed by white men. The FBI, profile for a serial killer is a
"White male 16 to 65 years old" Hitler did orchestrate and implemented the slaughter of
2 to 3 million Jews from the period of 1938 to 1945. This is not nonsense sir , these are the facts.!!:razz: There were millions killed in Korea and Veitnam, there were many killed in Iraq, and people are getting slaughtered right now in Afghanistan.!!

Well let's see the documentation! Give me the FBI link you're citing!! This is only about the fourth time I've asked for it.

16 to 65, they really narrowed it down huh?

Haven't you heard! There's a war going on in Afghanistan!!

Just admit you're full of shit and stop embarrassing yourself.

but even if it is true, I am still a racist? right? truth has no place in racial dialogue?

It doesn't matter if it's true or not ... it's your attitude and delivery that speaks louder than you know.

dude!! my attitude and delivery was very subdued and nuanced when I first came to these boards. when I only got insults back, and no one would debate the actual issues, I stopped trying to be evenhanded when stating my side and the facts.

do you argue the other side's case for them? do you even acknowledge that there is another side? do you expect more from me than you give to others?

I'm not interested in arguing about anything with you. I know what you are and it makes me sick. You may think you have people fooled but you don't.

Link your FBI source.

Says the guy who posted his list without an FBI source link or any link at all for that matter.

Fuck you dickweed! My info wasn't from the FBI and if asked to provide a source I will oblige. So fuck off!

Maybe you should have provided a link in the first place before trying play moderator in this thread?

A quick google search of your list brought up all sorts of lovely hateful sites so I'd rather you not link them. Just because we allow someone like you to post here doesn't mean we don't have standards.

It fascinates me how you call "racism" on that, while giving the OP's "angry white male" racism and stereotyping, broad-brush painting a free pass.

do you prefer your crow roasted or deep fried?

Your racism disgusts me.
Once again I stand corrected. Thanks!

My apologies to Art.

And, raw with the feathers still attached will do nicely.

No worries, MM

And thx, del, I owe ya one.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not ... it's your attitude and delivery that speaks louder than you know.

dude!! my attitude and delivery was very subdued and nuanced when I first came to these boards. when I only got insults back, and no one would debate the actual issues, I stopped trying to be evenhanded when stating my side and the facts.

do you argue the other side's case for them? do you even acknowledge that there is another side? do you expect more from me than you give to others?

I'm not interested in arguing about anything with you. I know what you are and it makes me sick. You may think you have people fooled but you don't.

really!?! you have some sort of magical powers that allow you to divine the personalities and motivations of others over the internet? I think you are fooling yourself.

my worldview is based on observation of reality, leading to reasons to explain it. your worldview is ideology, used to twist or ignore the vagarities of reality. I have especially noticed your standards of proof and fairness are markedly different depending on whether you agree or disagree with the poster. just my observations, I don't claim to 'know' you.

Says the guy who posted his list without an FBI source link or any link at all for that matter.

Fuck you dickweed! My info wasn't from the FBI and if asked to provide a source I will oblige. So fuck off!

Maybe you should have provided a link in the first place before trying play moderator in this thread?

A quick google search of your list brought up all sorts of lovely hateful sites so I'd rather you not link them. Just because we allow someone like you to post here doesn't mean we don't have standards.

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business dickhead!

Well let's see the documentation! Give me the FBI link you're citing!! This is only about the fourth time I've asked for it.

Listen Lonestar, all the info that you are requesting is at google. Just google "Profile of
a serial killer". Let me know what you get back after you input that info.All that FBI
statistical info will come up.

Truly,
52ndStreet.

Listen Lonestar, all the info that you are requesting is at google. Just google "Profile of
a serial killer". Let me know what you get back after you input that info.All that FBI

Truly,
52ndStreet.

In other words you just made that bullshit up. I figured as much.

Your concession is duly noted.

52nd, lets just admit that your are an ignorant racist fool. F or starters 600 million were not killed during the 2 world wars. And I notice how you have a penchant to only discuss recent history. No mention of the thousands of years of wars between coloured people, no mention of the high mortatlity rate of black on black in the US.

No mention of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Rhwandans, no mention of the 60 million Mao killed, no mention of the millions Pol Pot murdered. No your just one big sorry excuse of a human being who has a big chip on his shoulder who wants to blame another race for all the short comings of his race.

And best off all you are what you call others, a racist and a hater of people. You hide behind your colour and blame white people for everything when in reality people such as you hate everyone even your own people. Your lies and words reveal your true personality.

Whilst there are many peoples of all colours and creeds whom work hard together for unity and peace between the races there are the blamers and wasters just like you who offer nothing to no one but abuse and hatred.

No one ever said life would be easy between the races in any given period of history and all people have to work hard towards that goal. But it is better to be an achiever than a foul minded looser.

I'm not trying to play moderator and if I had been asked to link my source, I would have.

This isn't the only message board on the planet so don't flatter yourself.

Truly,
52ndStreet.

To: Lonestar_logic.

Did you do as I instructed you to do. What are you afraid of?. If you google profile of
a serial killer you will get a return on that request.!!
The info was not made up it is factual.!!

Truly,
52ndStreet.

To: Lonestar_logic.

Did you do as I instructed you to do. What are you afraid of?. If you google profile of
a serial killer you will get a return on that request.!!
The info was not made up it is factual.!!

Then it should not be that hard for you to provide a link, eh?

Now we had another angry white male exploding with a gun at the Subway near the Pentagon!
Whats next?.

Forum List

Back