Ann ronmey chose to be a career mom

I answered it, Trajan, just not to your satisfaction. Your comment was ignorant and not comparable. Son, you need to Trajan up and confront your inner Jake, otherwise you will continue to look stupid. Tis what tis.

Oh another psst....just like using Latin doesn't mean you have a brain...claiming victory doesn't mean you won either.....frankly it's usually the opposite. The first person to claim victory usually does so in a feeble attempt to convince others that he has won the argument. Basically a move of last desperation.

Just a side note, Jake....I notice you claim victory a LOT

Tis what tis, BP. Trajan has always been shooting fish in a barrel. And your argument is similar in its weakness as Trajan. Your conclusion does not follow from your premise. Tis what tis.

You denying changes nothing.

I answered it, Trajan, just not to your satisfaction. Your comment was ignorant and not comparable. Son, you need to Trajan up and confront your inner Jake, otherwise you will continue to look stupid. Tis what tis.

Oh another psst....just like using Latin doesn't mean you have a brain...claiming victory doesn't mean you won either.....frankly it's usually the opposite. The first person to claim victory usually does so in a feeble attempt to convince others that he has won the argument. Basically a move of last desperation.

you've got his number...:lol:

Tis what tis, BP. Trajan has always been shooting fish in a barrel. And your argument is similar in its weakness as Trajan. Your conclusion does not follow from your premise. Tis what tis.

You denying changes nothing.

you're are particularly stupid tonight...keep up the bad work:clap2:

He does. He also claims he's a conservative.

I don't think career is a good word. Job maybe.

My grandmother raised kids and love it. She thought it was a privilege, not a struggle or a job.
However, I can see how spoil rotten brats who were born into money had to struggle with raising children. Children are supposed to by a joy, not a fight. However, Ann shows her shows colors how she had to go through the torment of raising of children.

My grandmother would be shocked.

They are a joy. I have a 5 month old who's a little doll but.....it still leads to afternoon dreams, sometimes, of drinking heavily.

:lol: +1....and when they hit 18 it doesn't change, the nature of the problems do;) chin up...

The far right here runs around like the Keystone Kops. What a komedy troupe. You are entertaining, fellows. :lol:

you've got his number...:lol:

Oh he and I have done this before. He posts his opinion, I post links. He insists his opinion is correct, I post more links and challenge him to support his argument with documentation. He ignores said request because apparently "his word is enough" (makes me wonder if he is the offspring of Koshergirl and rDean) and claims victory. I post more links and destroy his argument, he starts using Latin.

That pretty much sums up the Starkey method.

My grandmother raised kids and love it. She thought it was a privilege, not a struggle or a job.
However, I can see how spoil rotten brats who were born into money had to struggle with raising children. Children are supposed to by a joy, not a fight. However, Ann shows her shows colors how she had to go through the torment of raising of children.

They are a joy. I have a 5 month old who's a little doll but.....it still leads to afternoon dreams, sometimes, of drinking heavily.

:lol: +1....and when they hit 18 it doesn't change, the nature of the problems do;) chin up...

Thanks, Trajan! Ill try to keep that in mind. Having your first at 42 is, well....I should have gotten busy 10 years ago.

I'm betting anybody who doesn't think raising their kids was a struggle had hired help. :lol:

You can still think raising kids is a privilege while also believing it to be a struggle. Kids have a great ability to make other children's lives difficult, and their parents as well.

No, it is hard, especially when one had down syndrome and has been in the hospital for over 2 years with over 14 episodes of pneumonia while I helped my grandmother numerous times with money.

She always believes it is privileged to care for her children and grandchildren and never thought it has been a chore. I have never seen a women sacrifice so much, with so much love.

My grandmother never thought raising children was a chore like you people do, but a privilege. She raised each and everyone of her children with love, even when my mother potentially died of MS due to steroid use.

The fact that you people think raising children is chore is abhorrent. You really have no respect for life or for love. You are sick and disgusting creatins.

Thanks, Trajan! Ill try to keep that in mind. Having your first at 42 is, well....I should have gotten busy 10 years ago.

Maybe 20 years ago. :lol:
By the time I was 42 my kids were old enough I could say, "Hey, I'm going on a vacation without you, don't burn the house down or kill each other while I'm gone for the next 4 days".

I like how everybody snivels about the women.

They pretend the men don't exist.

I was a single father and raised two children.

Bunch of damned sexists.

Absolutely. My father tried to raise a nine year old son while working 12 hours days to keep a roof our heads and food on our table after my mother's struggle with MS.

It was tough.

These d-bags don't even understand what a struggle is. They are ungrateful pieces of shits.

Last edited:

Maybe 20 years ago. :lol:
By the time I was 42 my kids were old enough I could say, "Hey, I'm going on a vacation without you, don't burn the house down or kill each other while I'm gone for the next 4 days".

Yes, yes, yes.....don't rub it in!! Ill be the old fart at high school graduation.

I'm betting anybody who doesn't think raising their kids was a struggle had hired help. :lol:

You can still think raising kids is a privilege while also believing it to be a struggle. Kids have a great ability to make other children's lives difficult, and their parents as well.

No, it is hard, especially when one had down syndrome and has been in the hospital for over 2 years with over 14 episodes of pneumonia while I helped my grandmother numerous times with money.

She always believes it is privileged to care for her children and grandchildren and never thought it has been a chore. I have never seen a women sacrifice so much, with so much love.

My grandmother never thought raising children was a chore like you people do, but a privilege. She raised each and everyone of her children with love, even when my mother potentially died of MS due to steroid use.

The fact that you people think raising children is chore is abhorrent. You really have no respect for life or for love. You are sick and disgusting creatins.

I don't think anyone is saying it's a chore, but it's hard work. Let me ask you, did your grandmother work outside the home??

Children are a joy, they are a wonder to behold, but raising them is not easy. As a matter of fact, it's pretty darn scary!!

Bunch of damned sexists.

Absolutely. My father tried to raise a nine year old son while working 12 hours days to keep a roof our heads and food on our table after my mother's struggle with MS.

It was tough.

These d-bags don't even understand what a struggle is. They are ungrateful pieces of shits.

ann romney had /has MS...that buy her any sympathy you dipstick?

You know what is a blast?
They eventually turn 21, then you take them to Vegas and drink heavily together.

I don't think anyone is saying it's a chore, but it's hard work. Let me ask you, did your grandmother work outside the home??

Children are a joy, they are a wonder to behold, but raising them is not easy. As a matter of fact, it's pretty darn scary!!

My grandmother held a job once in her life, if that is what you are asking. Other than that she had to rely upon SS. My grandfather was an asshole and they got a divorce when divorce was unheard of. She raised three kids on poverty while my grandfather womanized.

It was terribly hard work. However, she never complained about her struggle. She only counted her blessings.

It amazes me that people like Ann Romney wants to relate to us. I come from a blue class working family who potentially lost his mother MS and grew up on bologna sandwiches while my first job paid under the minimum wage.

I never once bickered about how I had to struggle. I am very fortunate.

Last edited:

Bunch of damned sexists.

It was tough.

My mother had MS and worked. One of her jobs required heavy lifting. I watched her suffer through tremendous pain.

Go fuck yourself.

Bunch of damned sexists.

It was tough.

And battled Breast Cancer...

Forum List

Back