Anheuser Busch (finally) Fires Pro-Trans Marketing Execs Who Destroyed Brand

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Anheuser-Busch has fired two marketing executives who were placed on leave after destroying the Bud Light brand with an advertising campaign featuring transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

According to the Daily Caller, Group VP for Marketing Daniel Blake, and Bud Light Marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid are "gone, gone" after initially being placed on leave, per an anonymous source.

"To my understanding if we publicly announced the word ‘fire’ it opens up the potential for them to sue us. Thats why we said leave of absence," said the source in a text message to the Caller. "The wholesalers would have had an absolute HAY DAY with leadership if they didn’t remove her." (Or maybe a field day?)

"To be fair- Daniel Blake was actually awesome. I think he was just caught in cross fire. But also he did hire her… so thats a fault," the source continued.

"Wholesalers were told they are both gone for good by leadership during in person conversations. They already shifted all their direct reports to new people and the head of marketing," they said.

Ha! I guess we showed them....They fucked around and found out.

LOL....Imagine that shit on your resume. ;)

Who were the execs who though it was a good idea to sponsor the fagot parades after this dumpster fire?

image.png

It seems that Anheuser Bush doesn't have the balls to make it clear about the way they handled the trannie campaign and they still expect us to buy the stale flat beer. No 4th of July big sales for Bud Lite I'm afraid.

Forum List

Back