Andrew Gillum's Intern Just Arrested

Story about arrested commie shithead is useless without mugshot picture. What the hell is up with her eyebrows?

bcdf92ad-f9a4-4614-8500-3c6c68b1ba0b-shoup.jpg
See how equal the violence is on both sides?? She basically drove her car over people at a rally. But with milk.
She should have body slammed them instead, the then she would have gotten kudos from our POTUS.

Got Milk? Andrew Gillum's Communist Intern Arrested for Dairy Dealing Temper Tantrum

Story includes a video of a Gillum intern having a temper tantrum and throwing chocolate milk on Republican students. Yes, she is justifiably angry because 11 of her people were killed, but the misdirection by the democrats that Trump is the "Nazi" behind the movement is a lie - the shooter hates Trump because he just helped to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem, its historic home since Biblical days, for the first time since Biblical days.

Trump is one of the most Pro-Israeli presidents we have had in decades, much more than the Iranian-loving Obama who gave the Israel-hating Iranians money and nuclear power.

My question is this - why do American-Jewish people seem to hate Israel? If they were as informed as this woman claims to be, they would know the truth about Trump and his support for Israel, so either they are uninformed, or they actually hate Israel?

I have NEVER understood that. I guess that is a topic that is just above my pay grade.

You mean a Republican filed charges against her for throwing chocolate milk at him?
Who's the snowflake now?

Clearly the intern is a snowflake.

Story about arrested commie shithead is useless without mugshot picture. What the hell is up with her eyebrows?

See how equal the violence is on both sides?? She basically drove her car over people at a rally. But with milk.
She should have body slammed them instead, the then she would have gotten kudos from our POTUS.

Had she shot up a baseball field, she probably would have gotten a medal from the democrat Party too.

Got Milk? Andrew Gillum's Communist Intern Arrested for Dairy Dealing Temper Tantrum

Story includes a video of a Gillum intern having a temper tantrum and throwing chocolate milk on Republican students. Yes, she is justifiably angry because 11 of her people were killed, but the misdirection by the democrats that Trump is the "Nazi" behind the movement is a lie - the shooter hates Trump because he just helped to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem, its historic home since Biblical days, for the first time since Biblical days.

Trump is one of the most Pro-Israeli presidents we have had in decades, much more than the Iranian-loving Obama who gave the Israel-hating Iranians money and nuclear power.

My question is this - why do American-Jewish people seem to hate Israel? If they were as informed as this woman claims to be, they would know the truth about Trump and his support for Israel, so either they are uninformed, or they actually hate Israel?

I have NEVER understood that. I guess that is a topic that is just above my pay grade.
Yes, she is justifiably angry because 11 of her people were killed, but the misdirection by the democrats that Trump is the "Nazi" behind the movement is a lie
Hmm, is she justifiably angry?

Does she consider Palestinians, Nazi's too?

Of course she doesn't...
she is a member of and actively involved in,
SJP....Students for Justice in Palestine

Her hatred and loathing for Trump,
stems from his involvement with Israel
the shooter hates Trump because he just helped to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem, its historic home since Biblical days, for the first time since Biblical days.
One of the very reasons, she hates him for, as well
Trump is one of the most Pro-Israeli presidents we have had in decades,
Another reason, for what she is really angry about
I don't understand this at all

The terrorists are already here.

We call them Republicans.

They spend a lot of time attacking this country.

DqzaHvEX4AAlyRx.jpg

Right-Wing Extremists are NOT Republicans, the Pittsburgh shooter for example was NOT a Republican he HATED Trump and the Republicans.

The ADL is a Left-Wing Organisation just like the SPLC are a Left-Wing Organisation and the ADL and the SPLC HATE White Christians and to them ALL White Christians are Right-Wing Extremists, and the ADL and the SPLC are also both Pro-Islam, actually they are Pro-ANYTHING as long as it's NOT White and Christian.

DqzaHvEX4AAlyRx.jpg

Right-Wing Extremists are NOT Republicans, the Pittsburgh shooter for example was NOT a Republican he HATED Trump and the Republicans.

The ADL is a Left-Wing Organisation just like the SPLC are a Left-Wing Organisation and the ADL and the SPLC HATE White Christians and to them ALL White Christians are Right-Wing Extremists, and the ADL and the SPLC are also both Pro-Islam, actually they are Pro-ANYTHING as long as it's NOT White and Christian.

It was reported that the Pittsburgh shooter is a registered Republican.

2abbb25e-3685-4b3c-ae87-d898b9459122-XXX_IMG_CESAR_SAYOC_VAN_1_1_CFN8MN7K.JPG

I wasn't aware that any of Trump's associates violently assaulted someone.

I guess you forgot about Congressman Gianforte who body slammed a reporter for asking an inconvenient question. Trump was celebrating that just a few days ago.

Oh...
/——/ MSM reporters should not be body slammed— kicked in the nutsack yes, but not body slammed

DqzaHvEX4AAlyRx.jpg

"It was reported that the Pittsburgh shooter is a registered Republican."

GTFO stupid Troll Bitch.

It was NOT reported that he was a Republican he was Registered No Affiliation and on Social Media he was quite SPECIFIC he is not a Republican, that he did not vote for Trump and that he does not like Trump.

upload_2018-11-4_1-8-3.png

upload_2018-11-4_1-8-28.png

upload_2018-11-4_1-8-41.png

upload_2018-11-4_1-8-55.png

Robert Bowers Politics: He Wrote He Didn’t Vote for Trump | Heavy.com

Now you're going after the Jewish ADL????

No kidding

The ADL are a Far-Left Organisation, they HATE Conservatives and they especially HATE White Conservative Christians, EXACTLY the SAME MO as the SPLC and IF you don't like me commenting this then fuck off already.

DqzaHvEX4AAlyRx.jpg

We already did this and NO the Pittsburgh shooter is NOT a Registered Republican he's Registered No Affiliation and he also on Social Media posted he didn't like Trump and didn't vote for Trump.

DqzaHvEX4AAlyRx.jpg

Well, if he was he sure ain't now.

DqzaHvEX4AAlyRx.jpg

"It was reported that the Pittsburgh shooter is a registered Republican."

GTFO stupid Troll Bitch.

It was NOT reported that he was a Republican he was Registered No Affiliation and on Social Media he was quite SPECIFIC he is not a Republican, that he did not vote for Trump and that he does not like Trump.

View attachment 226565

View attachment 226566
View attachment 226567
View attachment 226568

Robert Bowers Politics: He Wrote He Didn’t Vote for Trump | Heavy.com

He is a conservative and posted on Gab.com.

From nonpartisan voter to virulent extremist: The undoing of Robert Bowers

Here's the video of this insane bitch even more ugly in the video than in the still picture, LISTEN CAREFULLY to her insane rantings and WHAT she is ranting at NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS also I love their responses to this Child of Satan Shelby Shoup.

"Insane Andrew Gillum intern, Shelby Shoup, was arrested for battery for throwing milk on Florida State GOP chairwoman, Daisy Judge. She also kicks Ron DeSantis campaign sign and more. Incident occured October 30th, 2018 on Landis Green at FSU. Credits to Hunter Pollack."

Forum List

Back