The president has spoken

I love when he posts something on Twitter. The anger and gnashing of teeth from the leftist responses is epic: It's like he pokes a rabid caged animal with a stick.

:laughing0301:

Trump could say anything-any word and the libs go crazy
the
white
black
brown
vanilla
etc
any word

the
white
black
brown
vanilla
etc
any word

Remember the meltdown they had over "Kovfefe"?

He should write a tweet that’s just gibberish and see if they meltdown. And then if they do accuse them of lying or or having a low iq for not understanding the gibberish.

Okay he shouldn’t do that but it would be entertaining

I remember about a year ago when Pres. Trump twitted the made up nonsense word "covfefe" just to drive the looney libs crazy.

They took the bait and CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal talking heads media, debated what the word meant for 3 solid days. ... :lol: :lol:

my favorite is what he said about that restaurant--the Red Hen??
how it was dirty
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!
Trump, Whose Restaurant Has 78 Health-Code Violations, Calls Red Hen ‘Filthy’
hahahahah

the
white
black
brown
vanilla
etc
any word

He should write a tweet that’s just gibberish and see if they meltdown. And then if they do accuse them of lying or or having a low iq for not understanding the gibberish.

That exactly what he does. On a much smaller scale I misspell words and misuse them and many times a libstain will go off on it!

the
white
black
brown
vanilla
etc
any word

That exactly what he does. On a much smaller scale I misspell words and misuse them and many times a libstain will go off on it!

Academic superiority. They're the "smart people", everyone else only exists to serve them.

I spent 12 years working in an academic environment. You'd be surprised to know how many over-educated liberal professors with degrees plastered all over their walls, can barely function in the real world.

There was one that I remember. It was during the time when computers first came out. he unplugged the damned thing every evening, instead of turning it off via the power switch. Then he couldn't figure out why it didn't work when he turned it on the next morning.

I'd often have to go to his office because he had trouble inserting the floppy disk in the drive. He kept trying to put it in backwards.

The guy had a Master's Degree and diplomas all over the wall. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
I love when he posts something on Twitter. The anger and gnashing of teeth from the leftist responses is epic: It's like he pokes a rabid caged animal with a stick.

You aren't seeing anger or gnashing of teeth. You are seeing derisive laughing at Trump calling for a total change of representation when his party holds the house and senate. This is one time I can get behind one of Trump's tweets.

I remember about a year ago when Pres. Trump twitted the made up nonsense word "covfefe" just to drive the looney libs crazy.

They took the bait and CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal talking heads media, debated what the word meant for 3 solid days. ... :lol: :lol:
Lol @ "made up word"

He lost consciousness in mid tweet.

Lol @ "made up word"

Sure he did. You idiots are too stupid to see how he trolls you.

You aren't seeing anger or gnashing of teeth. You are seeing derisive laughing at Trump calling for a total change of representation when his party holds the house and senate. This is one time I can get behind one of Trump's tweets.

If you think he gives a flyingfuck about what the left is saying about him, you're only flattering yourself. Trump will continue with his destruction of everything your leftards hold dear for at least the next two years, possibly six.

Trump is the Godzilla of Presidents except for wrecking Tokyo, he's destroying everything you people have worked so hard for the last few decades.

Go go Godzilla. :biggrin:

Lol @ "made up word"

Lmao! He's not smart enough to do that even in your wettest dreams.

the
white
black
brown
vanilla
etc
any word

He already did with the covfefe tweet.

the
white
black
brown
vanilla
etc
any word

Academic superiority. They're the "smart people", everyone else only exists to serve them.

I spent 12 years working in an academic environment. You'd be surprised to know how many over-educated liberal professors with degrees plastered all over their walls, can barely function in the real world.

There was one that I remember. It was during the time when computers first came out. he unplugged the damned thing every evening, instead of turning it off via the power switch. Then he couldn't figure out why it didn't work when he turned it on the next morning.

I'd often have to go to his office because he had trouble inserting the floppy disk in the drive. He kept trying to put it in backwards.

The guy had a Master's Degree and diplomas all over the wall. :laughing0301:
That's pretty damn funny.

Lol @ "made up word"

Doesn't a president have more pressing issues than trolling?

Forum List

Back