Andrew Cuomo Says Pelosi Caved to 'Leftist' Democrats, Impeachment Going 'Nowhere'

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s sudden lurch toward impeachment has been derided by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo as the California Democrat caving in to leftists in the Democratic caucus.

“I think we now go to a very long and unproductive road,” said Cuomo, one of the top names in the Democratic Party, at a panel discussion Thursday at New Jersey’s Seton Hall Law School that was designed to focus upon political civility.

Andrew Cuomo Says Pelosi Caved to 'Leftist' Democrats, Impeachment Going 'Nowhere'

Cuomo said the focus on impeachment will marginalize all other issues.

BJ-
Yep
Which is fantastic for a sitting President.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s sudden lurch toward impeachment has been derided by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo as the California Democrat caving in to leftists in the Democratic caucus.

“I think we now go to a very long and unproductive road,” said Cuomo, one of the top names in the Democratic Party, at a panel discussion Thursday at New Jersey’s Seton Hall Law School that was designed to focus upon political civility.

I still think Cuomo is going to jump in to the Dem race at the last minute.

A moderating "savior" with a "proven track record" of getting things done in NY.

The reality is that Cuomo only seems moderate because he as DiBlasio as a foil.

Tho I don't like Cuomo, I respect his view on this and when AOC blew his deal for 25,000 jobs.

A moderating "savior" with a "proven track record" of getting things done in NY.

He is not moderate at all.
People in NY outside of NYC hate him.

He is not moderate at all.
People in NY outside of NYC hate him.

The sad thing is by current standards he IS a moderate Democrat.

Forum List

Back