And They Just Keep On Dropping Like Flies On A Window Sill...

We don't have nearly enough evidence to claim that the sudden deaths are the leading cause.

Just like no one could ever PROVE that John Fetterman's Ischemic Stroke (which are caused by clots,) was caused soon after his third jab, or even if he got a third jab. Given his position on the jabs, and his position on all mitigation measures, (masks, spacing, lock-down's) all of that, sort of became melded into ideology. Such an investigation, would have sunk his political fortunes. Any writing of this sort, is hunted down by algorithms, and buried in search engines. If you want to find anything at all regarding it, you best use something like Yandex. lol

But I agree. That is why I posted this link at post #140.
(edit, this was compiled in July, 2022)

Certainly, the leading cause of death in places like Chicago will always be violent deaths, like gun deaths. Other environmental pollutants and traffic deaths, in high population centers will still dominate. . .

And even, if this paradigm IS true, the institutional investors that control all the medical and science cartels, and the media consortium, will STILL, manipulate the fact checking.

In the province of Alberta, HereWeGoAgain is, empirically, and factually, CORRECT!

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer: province​

. . . but. . .let's watch how the Canada's top Royal "fact-checker," equivocate on the issue, while stating, yeah, this new thing, "SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) refers to deaths from cardiac arrest where the cause cannot be determined." . . . That is a real thing. It IS the leading cause, but no, there's no evidence that the jab causes it.

IOW? Maybe it's, um. . . climate change?

yeah-thats-the-ticket.gif

Last edited:
Neither do I.
As I said it was just something I read.
But you're also promoting the idea. This is how lies spread and get spun up into ridiculous conspiracy theories.

"I've heard it's the biggest cause of death now."

C'mon. This is just crackpot horseshit. Where did you "hear" that?

"what could possibly explain this?"

Japan's experts baffled by high Covid deaths

Japanese over 65 have done their best to reduce Japan’s 612-million-dose stockpile of mRNA jabs, with 3rd, 4th, and 5th jab rates of 91%, 82.5%, and 56%, respectively. But unfortunately, Japan has started 2023 by reporting its highest ever daily Covid death tolls. During the booster era starting in early 2022, each wave has been noticeably higher than the last.

What could possibly explain this?

Global warming, perhaps?

Forum List

Back