And...the new Dr. Who....they really want to destroy everything....

Well let me tell ya a little story. When my daughter was in 7th grade she was all upset. First would not tell me the problem. But finally I got it out of her. She was dealing with some haters on line. She like " What do I do? " I laughed. Walked over and hit the power button on the computer. Problem solved with a single finger. You are welcome in advance.

First it was woman, now black man. Get over it. It still Dr. Who.

Neither would have been a problem 10 years ago before forced diversity took over and was pushed into every crack and crevice. Where before it "could be a woman or a black man", now it "has to be a black man or a woman".

The disgust doesn't come from who it is, the disgust comes from it being forced that for the sake of equity and diversity straight white people are considered a problem.

It shows they also don't care about making a good show. Their main concern is being diverse.

Neither would have been a problem 10 years ago before forced diversity took over and was pushed into every crack and crevice. Where before it "could be a woman or a black man", now it "has to be a black man or a woman".

The disgust doesn't come from who it is, the disgust comes from it being forced that for the sake of equity and diversity straight white people are considered a problem.

It shows they also don't care about making a good show. Their main concern is being diverse.
Bitch...Bitch...Bitch..Whine...Whine...Whine...Moan...Moan.

The producers of Dr. Who have a diverse audiance. It only makes sense (except to bigots) the primary character reflect that.

Last edited:

The producers of Dr. Who have a diverse audiance. It only makes sense (except to bigots) the primary character reflect that.
Dr. Who does not have a diverse audience. The complaints and loss of viewership reflects that.

And it's obvious you didn't actually read what I said because I said if they did this 10 years ago it wouldn't have been a problem.

You chose to ignore what I said and the context I set up because all you care about is being a contrarian.

But that's ok. You're obviously not worth even wasting more time responding to. I'll consider this conversation at an end.

And it's obvious you didn't actually read what I said because I said if they did this 10 years ago it wouldn't have been a problem.

You chose to ignore what I said and the context I set up because all you care about is being a contrarian.

But that's ok. You're obviously not worth even wasting more time responding to. I'll consider this conversation at an end.

I read it, you were bitching, whining and moaning.

A look at interviews with the cast of the new Dr. Who....we are going to make a show that offends our fans.........

Yes....that is a great way to entertain people......offend them and make things they don't care about or want to see.....

What could go wrong....?

Just call anyone who doesn't like the show racist and homophobic...that should take care of it...

Forum List

Back