And so it goes, another domino in the wind.

Right now I am far more interested in launching an investigation of you.

Based on your posts I bet the list of civil rights violations against you would fill a book.
If he was really a cop -which I seriously doubt- he would have been the kind of dirtbag who would have planted drugs on minor offenders.

Scotland has a cheek tbh.

At the moment they are one of the most corrupt small countries in Europe under the rule of the SNP.

Shady, onerous contracts with China over steel and University places.
Election bribes (vote-buying) - none of these bribes have materialised as of yet.
Missing tens of millions from Westminster to fund Scottish sectors that are failing and needing support.
Missing political donations.
An Airport nationalised where the CEO is paid an absolute fortune for literally nothing in return.
Likewise the Scottish Ferries. Bleeding tens of millions of public money while their friends get rich off the deal.
Bribing students with £250 each to attend climate-change meetings and carry their agenda on the SNP's behalf (whilst pretending they were picked at random).
Justice system including the courts run by the SNP and failing to be impartial.
Care home Covid deaths through neglect.
Child deaths at their new purpose-built super hospitals.

I could keep on typing for hours yet they've a cheek to go after Donald Trump for something they perceive to true eminating from New York.

• Banned
Right now I am far more interested in launching an investigation of you.

Based on your posts I bet the list of civil rights violations against you would fill a book.
Feel free Bozo. I won't worry about your book, you can't even write a post that is thoughtful, thought provoking or honest.

Feel free Bozo. I won't worry about your book, you can't even write a post that is thoughtful, thought provoking or honest.

Pot, meet kettle. You remind me of a former DOJ douchebag whose initials are IC.

fucks.gif

It seems two of the Trumpanzees [Westwall and lantern] are opposed to justice.

No, we are opposed to the corruption of justice that you clowns support.

It's clear you don't want justice at all. You want to hurt those who are better, smarter, richer than you.

Typical petty tyrant you are.

Forum List

Back