And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties

I miss George Bush

Why ?

He's in the White House now.

The morons on the left elected eight more years of Bush's sorry ass.

Because from 2000 to 2008 I was never laid off and wasn't forced to pay for health insurance

The end

George got you laid off...make no mistake about it.

Along with his drunken sailor republican congress.....one of the biggest "missed opportunities" in the history of this country.

He never raised the issue of health insurance....he could have and could have led a non-government solution.

He did nothing...and consequently allowed Obama (Bush III) to do something.

He's as responsible as anyone.

I hope you have found a new job.

I also hope you learn that the GOP in Washington are as crooked and inept as the democrats.

Clinton didn't force people to buy insurance either

You're still free to refuse to have insurance. If you think the smarter decision is to pay the penalty and get nothing, no one's going to kick down your door and hold a gun to your head.

My point is you didn't have to worry about a penalty when Clinton was president

Why ?

Because from 2000 to 2008 I was never laid off and wasn't forced to pay for health insurance

The end

Along with his drunken sailor republican congress.....one of the biggest "missed opportunities" in the history of this country.

He never raised the issue of health insurance....he could have and could have led a non-government solution.

I also hope you learn that the GOP in Washington are as crooked and inept as the democrats.

You're still free to refuse to have insurance. If you think the smarter decision is to pay the penalty and get nothing, no one's going to kick down your door and hold a gun to your head.

IIRC, y'all were too hyper-focused on Monica at the time.

You're still free to refuse to have insurance.

No you are not. This is flat-out a lie.

Then explain why there are Americans who don't have insurance.

because they can't afford it mutherfucker

They can't afford to fuck their mothers? That would be a good thing, don't you think? Or is your punctuation failure indicative that you believe these same people could afford insurance prior to passage of the PPACA? In which case, you'll need to present your data.

They can't afford to fuck their mothers? That would be a good thing, don't you think? Or is your punctuation failure indicative that you believe these same people could afford insurance prior to passage of the PPACA? In which case, you'll need to present your data.

If insurance is not being issued by an employer then most people can't afford to pay for COBRA

Food is more important

I miss George Bush

Why ?

The end

I agree. But his wife tried. That's what kicked it all off and Republicans should have taken control of the discussion.

That way we would not have been forced to buy anything.

Instead we got loser wars and a huge deficit.

Which in turn got us an Affirmative Action Failure for a POTUS and super crappy bit of federal overstepping.

If insurance is not being issued by an employer then most people can't afford to pay for COBRA

Food is more important

COBRA is a non-starter. It shows you what your company is paying for you though........

The plans that qualify under the ACA are not much better...they are cheaper (mostly) but provide less services and have HUGE deductibles.

The plans that qualify under the ACA are not much better...they are cheaper (mostly) but provide less services and have HUGE deductibles.

They do not provide fewer services, and the deductible depends on the plan you choose.

Why ?

The end

I can't see what post you are quoting, but I can see who.

I would suggest you ignore her like I do.

She's a total waste of time.

The end

Yes, let him continue to the COBRA is the only alternative for someone whose employer doesn't provide health insurance, and let him believe your lie about "less services."

Your side needs lies in order to function.

Yes, let him continue to the COBRA is the only alternative for someone whose employer doesn't provide health insurance, and let him believe your lie about "less services."

I never understand why Cobra was an option for someone who was laid off

who the fuck can afford that

I never understand why Cobra was an option for someone who was laid off

who the fuck can afford that

Prior to the PPACA, it was the only alternative to doing without, which is why it could be so expensive - no competition.

If you want to see the difference between COBRA and Obamacare, I'd suggest you start here:

Subsidy Calculator Widget

You're equivocating on a moron's conception of freedom. By your idiotic reasoning, you're "free" to commit murder, right? Stuff your propaganda up your shilling ass. I should easily fit.

:itsok:

Again, you've got nothing. Every time your horseshit is laid bare, you resort to empty nonsense. Indeed, empty nonsense is the core of your argument.

You're equivocating on a moron's conception of freedom. By your idiotic reasoning, you're "free" to commit murder, right? Stuff your propaganda up your shilling ass. I should easily fit.

:itsok:

Again, you've got nothing. Every time your horseshit is laid bare, you resort to empty nonsense. Indeed, empty nonsense is the core of your argument.

Do people IRL give you what you want when you insult them?

Forum List

Back